IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

wow brilliant points there...thanks everyone

and

yes "second option is always the better option"

and for Dev...Geet is the second option after nonsensetara

oh gr8 so...u want dev to break his marriage from naintara...n choose geet...nice thought !!!!Marriage is not a game dear..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love (Page 6)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
ppl can go for a divorce if they feel they made a bad decision at first...or is it like u support sticking with the wrong choices? to me....dev n nonsensetara aren't meant for each other and  he made wrong decision marrying her n dumping geet.....I wish geet had came first in his life before meeting the taranara!!! goshhhhh

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

ppl can go for a divorce if they feel they made a bad decision at first...or is it like u support sticking with the wrong choices? to me....dev n nonsensetara aren't meant for each other and  he made wrong decision marrying her n dumping geet.....I wish geet had came first in his life before meeting the taranara!!! goshhhhh

naintara and dev are perfect for each other!!!!!!because both of them are selfish n mean ppl who only think about themseleves..n i think naintara is better then dev..atleast she wudnt sleep with some other person for fun!!!!!!!

Edited by sweet_chilly - 08 May 2010 at 2:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XpakiraniKhushboo_ANAanandaa

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

What is it that Dev has that Nayantara doesn't have that makes Dev feel he made a wrong choice???

Dev is worse than Nayantara...He played with a girl's life...played 'love game' with her, exploited her innocence and used her in every sense....

What did Nayantara do in comparison to Dev???Dev is the real devil...the way he treats his wife says volumes about what a beast he is....

In trying to justify the devil's acts, you don't have to bash Nayantara like that...what's 'nonsensetara'??? How could you support Dev and in the same breathe bash Nayantara, when the truth is he was the evil one amongst them two???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiraniKhushboo_AN

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
sorry I didn't knew tht nonsensetara has fans too....even after knowing dev has fans here but ppl aren't decent to stop calling him tht then I can call naintara as nonsensetara n mann as moron....stop bashing dev then u wont read the same bout nonsensetara n moron

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

naintara and dev are perfect for each other!!!!!!because both of them are selfish n mean ppl who only think about themseleves..n i think naintara is better then dev..atleast she wudnt sleep with some other person for fun!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up

But who is better is not the question...the fact is that both are bad! Angry

pakiraniAanandaa

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@stephhh              dear technically there's hardly any dev fan....but abhinav fans...dont mix both of them...many abhi fans also feel that dev is wrong but i guess u are too blinded by the lovey dovey scenes of d-g that u are 4gtn what the show is abt....

pakiraniAanandaa

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

sorry I didn't knew tht nonsensetara has fans too....even after knowing dev has fans here but ppl aren't decent to stop calling him tht then I can call naintara as nonsensetara n mann as moron....stop bashing dev then u wont read the same bout nonsensetara n moron

What did Maan do to call him names?? I haven't watched any episodes, only read the updates...may be you can help me....

I doubt Dev has any fans here....I would be appalled if he has any....It is Abhinav who has fans and as far as I can see, no one is calling Abhinav any names....Don't get confused between real and reel....

Dev being called all kinds of names - what would you call a guy who scammed and schemed against an innocent girl...had sex with her when he was already married to another woman and then ditched her in the airport making people laugh at her and then put her in the jail???No forget about Dev and just tell me what you call such a man in real life....

Most of us are girls here and what Dev did just infuriates us, in fact why women-ANY human being would be infuriated by what has happened to her and would want to torture and kill the guy who did that to her... and any amount of support to such a filthy character is NOT acceptable....Again...don't confuse Dev with Abhinav...Abhinav must be a wonderful actor as he was able to make people hate Dev with his acting....

pakirani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top