IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

my whole point of this topic is...

DEV IS GEET'S FIRST LOVE

and did I said anything wrong??? it showed on last episode tooShocked

or its too hard to digest as Dev got the first mark on her not mann....OuchOuch

I wanted this topic to have a healthy discussion but MGians won't allow it coz few are jealous that their man failed to dig the nail at firstConfusedOuch

NO OFFENSE TO MANN THOUGH
whats ure problem?
the person have posted her comment is saying she is not a fan of any of the couples...and i can't see any MGians here...but ua re after them?

i tryed to stay away from ure post..but u are brining maan and geet here...so stop it and later don't say u are not bashing

as for jealousy..we are not jealous of anything as long as maan is the HERO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinKhushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love (Page 5)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tomiko

Sigh.

The forum isn't split in to just DG fans and MG fans and everybody has different thoughts and opinions.  So if you make a point, be prepared for someone to turn around and disagree with you respectfully and don't take it personally.

Also this is an open forum and everyone is more than welcome to express their views.Smile

Now with that out of the way :-

I know some people are slightly bored with the pace but I'm completely happy with it.  After all Dev is Geet's first love and so to see this reaction and to see her pining over him is just.

However, in regards to DG ending up together - maybe if Dev shows true remorse?Ermm  I like to believe that everyone has grey shades and no-one is truly black.  Therefore, if Dev repents for what he did to Geet, gets his comeuppance and is truly prepared to mend his ways then it would be nice to see a future track involving them.

However at the moment it does seem as if the MG track is most probable.  Though I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a love triangle - Geet's feelings for Maan pitted against her first love Dev.  

Hi Tomiko....Thank you so much for putting things in perspective....People really need to see things BEYOND the chemistry and physics of the couples...This show is NOT about such things but about a serious social problem that the girls of Punjab are facing today as we speak...

And coming to Dev ending up with Geet even after true remorse....what do we do of his first wife Nayantara???Isn't it unfair to ask him to ditch her???And if he really changed, then how would he able to ditch his lawfully wedded wife for another girl???

DoJinKhushboo_AN

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by Tomiko

Sigh.

The forum isn't split in to just DG fans and MG fans and everybody has different thoughts and opinions.  So if you make a point, be prepared for someone to turn around and disagree with you respectfully and don't take it personally.

Also this is an open forum and everyone is more than welcome to express their views.Smile

Now with that out of the way :-

I know some people are slightly bored with the pace but I'm completely happy with it.  After all Dev is Geet's first love and so to see this reaction and to see her pining over him is just.

However, in regards to DG ending up together - maybe if Dev shows true remorse?Ermm  I like to believe that everyone has grey shades and no-one is truly black.  Therefore, if Dev repents for what he did to Geet, gets his comeuppance and is truly prepared to mend his ways then it would be nice to see a future track involving them.

However at the moment it does seem as if the MG track is most probable.  Though I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a love triangle - Geet's feelings for Maan pitted against her first love Dev.  

EXCELLENT COMMENT...

I love this one, thanks Nabila

and thanks for bringing this topic on track after my failed attempt...duhhhh

@ the highlight: Lol...it was you who asked not to bring in Maan, but kept on mentioning him throughout....LOLIf you notice, except you, no one else mentioned Maan's name in this post...No offense...okayLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiraniDoJinKhushboo_AN

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Touche athena.

Despite Naintara's obvious flaws it would be unfair to ask Dev to leave her for Geet.  I always thought that proved men were more fickle-minded than women.  After all, if he can leave his first wife for Geet then what's guarantee that he won't do the same when another pretty little thing walks by?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiraniDoJinKhushboo_ANAanandaa

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
its sad that everyone just want dev geet together because of their chemistry!forgetting what a jerk he is....

pakiraniKhushboo_AN

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
So what if he is her first love?..it doesn't mean the right love

we can't be so blind and forget what dev did to geet...i will never say i want geet with that devil

pakiraniKhushboo_AN

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Oh hello...no one's jealous that maan didnt "dig the nail first".Dead......or is geet some kind of trophy of who saw her first???Confused?duh...n i completely agree with the point that first love does not man the right love.........ANYWAY...there's a famous saying........second option is always the better option .........Embarrassed

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
wow brilliant points there...thanks everyone

and

yes "second option is always the better option"

and for Dev...Geet is the second option after nonsensetara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top