Geet's first love (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

okay so I'm assuming that we can't express our feelings on this forum and only few ppl who hates D&G will gonna dominate...what type of environment is this? I respect all views but just saying to make it in a decent way, is it hard?

btw no one has right to tell us where to go and post...this forum is not only for the MGians

Yes I hate Dev....Don't tell me you don't....don't tell me you support a jerk like Dev???Shocked

What you really like is Abhinav/Drashti couple......and you are welcome to express your views on the couple....Did I stop you from it???Big smile

Like I was telling Khushboo.....there are some members who are NOT here for any particular couple but who are here because of the story....Saying that this forum is only for a particular couple, is really taking it too far...

Moreover, we are expressing our POV about the show...NOT about you....And you are making post after post about the members who are expressing a different view than yours and calling them bashers....You see the difference???Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

Khushboo...the thing is the poster is completely missing the point....It is NOT about the couples all the time....Don't care if its D/G or M/G or whatever...

whats ur problem, girl?? why r u bashing me? or u will say its not bashing....phew....u hve no right to come into a conclusion about me or what I know and which points I am missing

Khushboo_AN

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Khushboo...the thing is the poster is completely missing the point....It is NOT about the couples all the time....Don't care if its D/G or M/G or whatever...

whats ur problem, girl?? why r u bashing me? or u will say its not bashing....phew....u hve no right to come into a conclusion about me or what I know and which points I am missing

Woow...why are you so angry??ConfusedMisquoting people and getting angry...not good...I am sure you read the whole post and got the point....Lets leave it at that....why are you trying to pick up a quarrel here....why can't we discuss a topic in a civil/decent manner???Stern Smile

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

okay so I'm assuming that we can't express our feelings on this forum and only few ppl who hates D&G will gonna dominate...what type of environment is this? I respect all views but just saying to make it in a decent way, is it hard?

btw no one has right to tell us where to go and post...this forum is not only for the MGians

Yes I hate Dev....Don't tell me you don't....don't tell me you support a jerk like Dev???Shocked No she doesn't...I'm sure about that! And neither do I...I'd like to go and wring his neck personally if anyone would allow me to Angry

What you really like is Abhinav/Drashti couple......and you are welcome to express your views on the couple....Did I stop you from it???Big smile Yessss...now you got it!!! Embarrassed We love that couple...
 And I don't know about others, but I'm not a fan of D/G...I'm all for Abhi/Drashti!

Like I was telling Khushboo.....there are some members who are NOT here for any particular couple but who are here because of the story....Saying that this forum is only for a particular couple, is really taking it too far...

Moreover, we are expressing our POV about the show...NOT about you....And you are making post after post about the members who are expressing a different view than yours and calling them bashers....You see the difference???Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.ranistephhh

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Aww Khushboo...I personally don't really care about the couples...You can like whoever you like and I am completely ok with that....I don't think we have to justify our views about Dev...He is doing it for us, isn't he??

Khushboo_AN

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
my whole point of this topic is...

DEV IS GEET'S FIRST LOVE

and did I said anything wrong??? it showed on last episode tooShocked

or its too hard to digest as Dev got the first mark on her not mann....OuchOuch

I wanted this topic to have a healthy discussion but MGians won't allow it coz few are jealous that their man failed to dig the nail at firstConfusedOuch

NO OFFENSE TO MANN THOUGH

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

I don't think we have to justify our views about Dev...He is doing it for us, isn't he??

Couldn't agree more, Athena! (I hope that's your name)

Aanandaa

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

my whole point of this topic is...

DEV IS GEET'S FIRST LOVE

and did I said anything wrong??? it showed on last episode tooShocked

or its too hard to digest as Dev got the first mark on her not mann....OuchOuch

I wanted this topic to have a healthy discussion but MGians won't allow it coz few are jealous that their man failed to dig the nail at firstConfusedOuch

NO OFFENSE TO MANN THOUGH

Why're you getting angry Sara?

All we're saying is that Dev is wrong...and very much so!

We never went into that! Shocked Confused

Aanandaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top