Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Okay guys, cease fire plz! Stop arguing!!!

No one is saying Dev is worthy of forgiveness...all we're saying is that the coupld D/G is nice...otherwise everything is...as you put it, "puke worthy"...I absolutely agree, but plz refrain from arguing here yaar...

Haha....I know right....I don't know how its a matter of argument in the first place....

Truth is truth...CANT deny it...can we?

And if the couple D/G is nice...and you guys dont want to hear anything against them, I sincerely suggest you guys go make a fan club in the Fan Club section....

Yaha open forum pe, people DO have different views and they WILL express them....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I'm doing the same thing here...being a girl myself, I sincerely hope Geet gets back at Dev for what he did to her!!! I never said that what he did was right, and never will!

I can like any random couple I want, that's my own opinion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.ranipakirani

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged

I'm doing the same thing here...being a girl myself, I sincerely hope Geet gets back at Dev for what he did to her!!! I never said that what he did was right, and never will!

Sure...Thumbs Up

Though I guess this show is much more serious than mere couples and their chemistry...Its about a girl being made use of in every which way and then being ditched.....Can't be caught up with the couple dynamics when the girl herself is suffering so much...The worst thing is, this is all happening in the real life and not just limited to fiction....

Lets's say Geet is a real girl...would we want her to go back to Dev no matter how hot Dev happens to be and how beautiful their couple appears to be???

mayahKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
That's what I'm saying...Dev deserves a kick on his rear and to be put behind bars and never let out of there! So does his wife!

As a girl, I know this happens in real life as well...and i sincerely hope Dev gets his due...and from Geet only. I don't want a man fighting on her behalf.

Paise chahiye they to sar oe bandook rakhke ghar loot lete yaar...ek masoom si ladki ko use karne ki kya zarurat thi? I hate Dev right now!

Aanandaa

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

Sure...Thumbs Up

Though I guess this show is much more serious than mere couples and their chemistry

Exactly...I'm not serious enough about D/G to support what is wrong...if something is unethical, it makes no sense in supporting it and it would be making a mockery of human values...I'm not one to do it!

Let's say that instead of D/G, I'm a fan of the Abhinav/Drashti jodi...now do I make sense? Embarrassed

bengali.rani

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
okay so I'm assuming that we can't express our feelings on this forum and only few ppl who hates D&G will gonna dominate...what type of environment is this? I respect all views but just saying to make it in a decent way, is it hard?

btw no one has right to tell us where to go and post...this forum is not only for the MGians

bengali.raniKhushboo_AN

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Khushboo...the thing is the poster is completely missing the point....It is NOT about the couples all the time....Don't care if its D/G or M/G or whatever...

In fact in such a scenario, I cannot even bring myself to think about who Geet looks better with???I simply don't care....and there are members like me here who are not here as a fan of a particular actor or couple....We are here for the story...and to see how exactly Geet's life is going to get back on the track....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahpakiraniKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

Khushboo...the thing is the poster is completely missing the point....It is NOT about the couples all the time....Don't care if its D/G or M/G or whatever...

In fact in such a scenario, I cannot even bring myself to think about who Geet looks better with???I simply don't care....and there are members like me here who are not here as a fan of a particular actor or couple....We are here for the story...and to see how exactly Geet's life is going to get back on the track....

@red....True...I respect you for this! Clap

Aanandaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top