Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

wow already 11 pages?? good going guys....and seriously are anyone of you from teaching profession?? if not then many of you has the potential to be a great teacher....good luck

and maybe I don't know the exact meaning of the word bashing because I've never had any such experiences before in other forums or the 3 forums that I personally run...yes surely few (saying few not everyone) has got the better experiences of bashing so you know better....I admit it

anyway...moving on...and some of the posts really cracked me up and some were very constructive and nice which made me think twice about my previous comments

lastly...I've no intention to hurt anyone and plz don't take any offenses....surely I'm not bashing now.....cheers xoxo
babes u knw no1 purposely being mean
we ALL FriendsSmile
Im Jst Sayin Read the Post 2x's b4 Postin Embarrassed
& Again No1 Is Callin Abhinav BAd Things Cuz They ALL Love Abhinav Buh HATE Dev & Im Sure Even U Hate Him afta Wah he did as u r a girl too Smile

& Mwahxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love (Page 12)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Lol..i have nothing against abhinav....!!!!!He's hot!!LOLLOLLOL..its dev whom i hate...!!!!!!DeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Lol..i have nothing against abhinav....!!!!!He's hot!!LOLLOLLOL..its dev whom i hate...!!!!!!DeadAngry
same LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

same LOL

Same here as well! Embarrassed LOL

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Dear Members,

Let me make a few things clear on this forum. Firstly, everyone has the right to post their opinions as long as it does not violate IF COC and Geet Forum Rules. Constructive criticism is allowed on this forum. Secondly, if you do not agree with another POV you do not need to put down someone else based on their opinion. Whether someone supports Dev or not its entirely a member's personal perspective. Please respect each other and help maintain a healthy environment on this forum.

Keep this in mind and next time please utilize the report feature instead of creating a scene on the forum.

IF Dev Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverKhushboo_ANbeintehaa.Tomiko.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top