Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Nice meeting you Manal!!

Looks like all the others ran off...only we two are left in this thread! lol!
ya cuz we both knw we not sayin anyfin rong Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love (Page 11)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Nice meeting you Manal!!

Looks like all the others ran off...only we two are left in this thread! lol!
No one did ran off dear..the thing is as much as we discuss here as much the topic maker and some fans get hurt...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X-Suneshine-Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hehe...sadly, I have to agree...I hate fights personally...and I don't take TV shows seriously enough to fight over fictional characters *yawn*

I've better things to do...

pakirani_SuMmEr_LoVe_.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Agree Wid Both Of Ya Thumbs Up

Khushboo_AN

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
why is it so difficult to understand that dev is not a good guy for geet?
u like abhinav then don't confess him with dev...

Khushboo_AN

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
wow already 11 pages?? good going guys....and seriously are anyone of you from teaching profession?? if not then many of you has the potential to be a great teacher....good luck

and maybe I don't know the exact meaning of the word bashing because I've never had any such experiences before in other forums or the 3 forums that I personally run...yes surely few (saying few not everyone) has got the better experiences of bashing so you know better....I admit it

anyway...moving on...and some of the posts really cracked me up and some were very constructive and nice which made me think twice about my previous comments

lastly...I've no intention to hurt anyone and plz don't take any offenses....surely I'm not bashing now.....cheers xoxo

Amber_1

Goldie

Amber_1

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by -athena-

Instead of being concerned what will become of Geet once the truth dawns on her, here we are worried about the chemistry and physics....The very thought is puke inducing...

Dev is a confirmed jerk....enough said...If he ever realizes his mistakes, he will first go to his wife and beg for her forgiveness and make sure they both lead a honest life there on....

hello you've no right to bash Dev when its mentioned to not to

how hard is it to read and follow the rules?? even u r not decent enough to add the phrase to not to hurt us by using the words "no offense". How will it sound if I call mann a moron?? not good right? and I won't coz I respect mann even though he has been playing an angry guy

erm...dont you get it?!?!? they ARE showing Dev as a JERK in this show...he PLAYED with the girl...and its SO darn sad for all of you advocating Geet goes back to him because she 'loves' him...havent you heard...sometimes what we want is not the BEST for us? and in this she's only in love with him till she finds out what he actually did to her. so please just for being a WOMAN do NOT make women look SO weak. thanks =]

Edited by Amber_x - 09 May 2010 at 7:37pm

pakiranijenny.Khushboo_AN

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yes surely you're right....I was saying Dev is geet's first love and how he cheated her isn't right or fair. I hope he gets proper punishment and can realize his mistakes and get the true essence of love and respect by which he can repent and turn completely good....this is what I want...is there anything wrong if I want this to happen?? If God can forgive our sins then why can't we forgive others??

anyway....no more arguments please....as neither the star cast of Geet nor the crews are liking these at all

so lets have peace as we all love this show no matter how different our views are....

pakirani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top