Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Some1 Please teach Sara Wat BASHING is
God Girl!! i guess u really do scare ppl away frm this forum,
this an open Forum
where we can Tawk Abt Anything
& No1 is bashin Dev, We Jst sayin wah he is, & its clearly shows wah he is... & to let u knw here is no1 Devs Fan, they abhinavs fan(includin Me)
& you said not to mention Maan..LOL u r te 1 who metioned him
& Lol I keep sayin this tht u think people care abt YOU!!! Wow Why would some1 care abt u here, WHAT r u here ? nothin! u jst a normal member like US !!
Lol i guess it was athenas 1st tyme here, & u jst scared her like u did it me !!
Believe me, the lst tyme i posted on ur thread, the way u were tawkin in a very ill manner, i stopped visitin this forum, thanks to u !!!
& u r the only D/G fan whs soo MEAN!!
others r soo kind, example YANI!! i neva saw any rude post frm her buh YOU!
you should learn how to respect others
& Please Google is amazin !! Kay Jst Go type translation of the word BASHING! thn im sure u'll get ur answer .
THANK YOU
& obbbbs how can i 4get ma desclaimer 😊
Desclaimer: No Offence 😊
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I understand you're an ardent fan of D&G and even I like them as a pair too. That does not mean, that I will become a blind fan-girl and support a couple no matter what, when the reality of Dev's character is in front of my face. True that Geet's first love was Dev and I don't deny that, but that doesn't mean it has to be her last and only love. For Dev right now, the word love does not seem as meaningful for him as much as it does for Geet.

It was really very disappointing for me to see Dev turn out negative, especially when I was loving D&G's sweet chemistry. I still think they look amazing together, but keeping Dev's character in mind...it doesn't make sense for them to re-unite. I mean even if Dev does start repenting, begs for her forgiveness, and in the process truely falls for Geet is still not a good enough reason to accept him back. It would be nice to see Dev change in a positive way and really regret the injustice he has done to Geet...but when it comes to uniting with Geet, then more than half the viewers would not accept that.

Not only being a girl do I feel that Geet should not accept Dev back into her life, but I'm sure there are decent men out there who would also not support Dev's dirty betrayal. If Geet is shown to reunite with Dev, then whats the point of the show? The main point of the show is to look at Geet's journey from being a small-town conservative and traditional girl, to a strong woman who can fight for herself and get the justice she deserves. This show is more about morals and values than just a simple love story.
Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

I understand you're an ardent fan of D&G and even I like them as a pair too. That does not mean, that I will become a blind fan-girl and support a couple no matter what, when the reality of Dev's character is in front of my face. True that Geet's first love was Dev and I don't deny that, but that doesn't mean it has to be her last and only love. For Dev right now, the word love does not seem as meaningful for him as much as it does for Geet.

It was really very disappointing for me to see Dev turn out negative, especially when I was loving D&G's sweet chemistry. I still think they look amazing together, but keeping Dev's character in mind...it doesn't make sense for them to re-unite. I mean even if Dev does start repenting, begs for her forgiveness, and in the process truely falls for Geet is still not a good enough reason to accept him back. It would be nice to see Dev change in a positive way and really regret the injustice he has done to Geet...but when it comes to uniting with Geet, then more than half the viewers would not accept that.

Not only being a girl do I feel that Geet should not accept Dev back into her life, but I'm sure there are decent men out there who would also not support Dev's dirty betrayal. If Geet is shown to reunite with Dev, then whats the point of the show? The main point of the show is to look at Geet's journey from being a small-town conservative and traditional girl, to a strong woman who can fight for herself and get the justice she deserves. This show is more about morals and values than just a simple love story.

Thts wah we tawkin abt THE STORY !!
Ask Sara I Was 1 Of the D&G fans Buhwen i saw wah Dev Did 😲I Was Like Sheeesh Wat a Disgustin human creature he is 🤢
i mean how can some1 play wid a girls life n sleeep wid her 😭
& ya i would love him to change buh wont accept it if geet gets back to him
this will not be right😕
i mean if she does tht thn all the girls in real life will do it
So Come On girls dnt support him jst cuz u love him
Well I Love Abhinav frm Jersey no10 Buh i hate DEV !!
not onli mee buh alot of u, cuz of wah he did 😭
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no one here is bashing Dev...we are bashing his behavior and what he did to Geet! there is a difference. i agree with the members here, you are bashing Maan...let me ask you, what did Maan do to deserve being called a "moron"? i mean i can understand you calling naintara-nonsensetara, which btw is a good one! 😆

people here respect your opinion on Dev and Geet's pair, BUT expect some criticism from others. you can't stop how the way people feel and they're going to argue regardless. due to recent tracks, people have some cold vibes from dev so obviously they would go against dev and geet's reunion. and now the new promo has come out. maybe you should go and watch it because it definitely shows there is no chance for dev and geet to get back together...at least not now

i think you're misunderstanding that the concept of the story is not about couples, its about a woman's dignity and morals and values. it doesn't matter who geet fell in love with first. love is not a race where there is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..... love is only love! if dev and geet do end up together, what's going to happen to naintara (or nonsensetara)? isn't she a women too? doesn't she have a say in what she wants, regardless of her negative character?

i really don't intend on offending you in any way, but i also can discuss my own opinion because this is an open forum for everyone to comment on.     

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakirani

no one here is bashing Dev...we are bashing his behavior and what he did to Geet! there is a difference. i agree with the members here, you are bashing Maan...let me ask you, what did Maan do to deserve being called a "moron"? i mean i can understand you calling naintara-nonsensetara, which btw is a good one! 😆

people here respect your opinion on Dev and Geet's pair, BUT expect some criticism from others. you can't stop how the way people feel and they're going to argue regardless. due to recent tracks, people have some cold vibes from dev so obviously they would go against dev and geet's reunion. and now the new promo has come out. maybe you should go and watch it because it definitely shows there is no chance for dev and geet to get back together...at least not now

i think you're misunderstanding that the concept of the story is not about couples, its about a woman's dignity and morals and values. it doesn't matter who geet fell in love with first. love is not a race where there is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..... love is only love! if dev and geet do end up together, what's going to happen to naintara (or nonsensetara)? isn't she a women too? doesn't she have a say in what she wants, regardless of her negative character?

i really don't intend on offending you in any way, but i also can discuss my own opinion because this is an open forum for everyone to comment on.     

@ Grey : Exactly, 1 reason tht y u callin maan a MORON! 🥱?Ohh Maybe U Watched 1 imaginary episode of him doin sumfin worst thn DEV , Which non of us Saw 🥱
cuz as far we remember we all watched all Maan's Scene which shows his ANGER !!
@ Red : Ya You Can Call her this as she is no less thn DEV!, I mean how can a wife trust her husband for sumfin like this & ask him to make another girl fall in love wid u 🥱Thts Jst Show How Cheap they ARE !
@ Light Purple: No, She wants us To say GOOD abt Dev even afta wah he did !! she wants us to be Blindfolded like HER !! (no offence😳)
@ Light Blue : Even if they do, thn show tht girls got no respect for thm self, me being a girl will neva accept a guy like DEV!
@ Dark Purple: For her the show is all ABOUT lovin the Favourite Couple!! She doesnt Care About Girls Respect 😕(Desclaimer : Please do not think tht im bashing u 😕)
@ Blue: it wil not be good if dev wil ditch naintara for geet later on, as he did to Geet 😕(god ! Dis Guy is jst playin wid 2 women life😭)
@ Light Blue : for her, the thread she opens is HER , no1 else can discuss their view even if they she is RONG! 😕

DESCLAIMER: No Offence😳

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

We must remeber we are not talking abut Abhinav here..the topic maker is a abhinav fan, but as she said she didn't like what dev did to geet...but then even if dev do regret and ask for forgivness..is geet so weack that she forgives him that easy?...after all this show is about that...a woman must be strong and face the troubles which comes in her way...but not show them weack...cuz then whats the meaning of having this concept? to show that a man can do whatever they want, cuz at the end the gal will come back to them?...

Dev did destroy a gals life..this is not a funny thing or a joke..imagine if u were geet..would u forgive that person who destroy ure life for money?..

D-G do have a great chemistry but i honestly don't want geet to go back to him after what he did to her..i want dev to completely fall in love with her...but this time i want geet to take revenge..and learn him a lesson what it means to be cheated...and i can understand sara wants them to be together cuz abhinav and geet do share a great chemistry..but as for dev..i don't find any love for dev cuz he only wanted to sleep with her, cuz he was smitted by her beauty...

Maan...i realy don't know why u started to bash him..cuz i have been reading from the first post and no one did mention his name here..but u kept bringing him in the discussion and pluss u are talking and bashing his fans...so far we haven't seen anything bad from maans side..infact he ha been helping geet whenever she is in trouble...

and u are saying the geet creatives team have said to u that dev and geet will be together at the end..so what was the heronic entry for maan? why did they show dev as negative? why did he cheat her if he is the one who is gna love her?

and sorry i don't belive this..cuz if so u need to prove it that u have talked to the creatives.

Thanks

biryani thumbnail

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Ye Topic "Geet 1st Love" ka tha phir kyun Ap Log Is Tarhaan se baaaaaaaaat kar rahey hain........Kya aap logon ko Read karna nahi ata kay kia mention hai iss topic mein................plz yaaaaaaaaaaaaar is Forum mein sub ko apne comments daynay ka haq hai.......phir kyun bar bar ap log dev ko laykar bad words used kartey hain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaaaaaaaar Ye Topic Only DEV & D&G Kay Lovers kay liye banaya hai so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz AISA MAT KAREIN....Plzzzzzz

pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: biryani

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Ye Topic "Geet 1st Love" ka tha phir kyun Ap Log Is Tarhaan se baaaaaaaaat kar rahey hain........Kya aap logon ko Read karna nahi ata kay kia mention hai iss topic mein................plz yaaaaaaaaaaaaar is Forum mein sub ko apne comments daynay ka haq hai.......phir kyun bar bar ap log dev ko laykar bad words used kartey hain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yaaaaaaaar Ye Topic Only DEV & D&G Kay Lovers kay liye banaya hai so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz AISA MAT KAREIN....Plzzzzzz

people here aren't bashing dev 😕  they are constructively criticizing his behavior and what he has done but no one here is bashing Dev or Dev&Geet as a couple. this is an open forum so everyone should have a chance to disclose their opinion, whether they are Dev/D&G lovers or not. so please just respect that next time 😳 
Edited by pakirani - 13 years ago
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not agian🥱

We are not bashing dev...do u get that?...we don't like what he did with geet....we don't support him...is that a bashing?

and did the topic maker write this post is only for D-G and Dev fans? No...it means everyone can write their openion
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Can You Please Go Google the word BASHING !
Cuz Im Damn Sure u & Sara Dont knw Wah Bashing is 🥱
& Second this is a open Forum We Can Share Our Views, & No1Can Stop Us
& We Not Being Mean Here & We Not sayin Anythin to abhinav As All of us for sure r his fan, Me i love abhinav frm jersey no10
Buh We Hate DEV !!
& Im Shocked how u guyz Being Girls Can Support & Like a Person Like DEV 😲~
Jeeeeeeeeez🤢