sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: stephhh

wow brilliant points there...thanks everyone

and

yes "second option is always the better option"

and for Dev...Geet is the second option after nonsensetara

oh gr8 so...u want dev to break his marriage from naintara...n choose geet...nice thought !!!!Marriage is not a game dear..........
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ppl can go for a divorce if they feel they made a bad decision at first...or is it like u support sticking with the wrong choices? to me....dev n nonsensetara aren't meant for each other and  he made wrong decision marrying her n dumping geet.....I wish geet had came first in his life before meeting the taranara!!! goshhhhh
sweet_chilly thumbnail

ppl can go for a divorce if they feel they made a bad decision at first...or is it like u support sticking with the wrong choices? to me....dev n nonsensetara aren't meant for each other and  he made wrong decision marrying her n dumping geet.....I wish geet had came first in his life before meeting the taranara!!! goshhhhh

naintara and dev are perfect for each other!!!!!!because both of them are selfish n mean ppl who only think about themseleves..n i think naintara is better then dev..atleast she wudnt sleep with some other person for fun!!!!!!!
Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What is it that Dev has that Nayantara doesn't have that makes Dev feel he made a wrong choice???

Dev is worse than Nayantara...He played with a girl's life...played 'love game' with her, exploited her innocence and used her in every sense....

What did Nayantara do in comparison to Dev???Dev is the real devil...the way he treats his wife says volumes about what a beast he is....

In trying to justify the devil's acts, you don't have to bash Nayantara like that...what's 'nonsensetara'??? How could you support Dev and in the same breathe bash Nayantara, when the truth is he was the evil one amongst them two???

stephhh thumbnail
sorry I didn't knew tht nonsensetara has fans too....even after knowing dev has fans here but ppl aren't decent to stop calling him tht then I can call naintara as nonsensetara n mann as moron....stop bashing dev then u wont read the same bout nonsensetara n moron
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

naintara and dev are perfect for each other!!!!!!because both of them are selfish n mean ppl who only think about themseleves..n i think naintara is better then dev..atleast she wudnt sleep with some other person for fun!!!!!!!

👍🏼

But who is better is not the question...the fact is that both are bad! 😡
sweet_chilly thumbnail
@stephhh              dear technically there's hardly any dev fan....but abhinav fans...dont mix both of them...many abhi fans also feel that dev is wrong but i guess u are too blinded by the lovey dovey scenes of d-g that u are 4gtn what the show is abt....
Aanandaa thumbnail

sorry I didn't knew tht nonsensetara has fans too....even after knowing dev has fans here but ppl aren't decent to stop calling him tht then I can call naintara as nonsensetara n mann as moron....stop bashing dev then u wont read the same bout nonsensetara n moron

What did Maan do to call him names?? I haven't watched any episodes, only read the updates...may be you can help me....

I doubt Dev has any fans here....I would be appalled if he has any....It is Abhinav who has fans and as far as I can see, no one is calling Abhinav any names....Don't get confused between real and reel....

Dev being called all kinds of names - what would you call a guy who scammed and schemed against an innocent girl...had sex with her when he was already married to another woman and then ditched her in the airport making people laugh at her and then put her in the jail???No forget about Dev and just tell me what you call such a man in real life....

Most of us are girls here and what Dev did just infuriates us, in fact why women-ANY human being would be infuriated by what has happened to her and would want to torture and kill the guy who did that to her... and any amount of support to such a filthy character is NOT acceptable....Again...don't confuse Dev with Abhinav...Abhinav must be a wonderful actor as he was able to make people hate Dev with his acting....

stephhh thumbnail
maybe I'm the ONLY Dev fan....but does that means that you guys will bash and hurt this ONLY fan's feelings??? there were countless posts made before where ppl asked not to bash any of the couples : DG and MG....as they're the three main characters but still I find lots of bad remarks about dev and D&G in general.

no I don't support the bad things tht dev did to geet but I do want to see them reunite again....that's my own opinion n I'm not asking anyone to support the same either but what's wrong if I want it that way?? (btw this will happen as per the info from Geet team)

maybe I'm blind folded with those D&G moments as those were unforgettable for me...I still gets pain viewing those moments (making vms with those), as now the things have changed for them

Aanandaa thumbnail
There is a difference between bashing and constructive criticism....Dev obviously did bad things and hence he will be disliked and criticized...Just point out the sentence or the word that I said which he didn't do???and then I will agree it is bashing...

On the other hand what you are doing to Maan is called bashing because you simply resort to name calling instead of stating why exactly you were doing that......First of all you said you didn't want Maan to be brought into this topic...but you kept on bringing him here in every post of yours...If you were doing that to spite me, sorry..I am NOT a Maan fan...I think I said it 38384 times and saying it again....😳

Please understand that this story is NOT about who Geet pairs up with...How are you even able to think about it when she has been just dealt with such a severe blow???and on the top of it you want her to go back to the devil who was the cause of all this evil....If Geet was your friend, would you suggest her to go back to the guy who destroyed her mentally and physically???

At the end of the day its all NOT about who is hot and who looks good with whom....'morals' and 'values' is the main essence of a human being....Jinka good morals nahi, woh toh haiwaan se bhi worse hai...