Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
so she did confessed that Dev is her first love and she can go through any trouble to get back to him. However I don't know or wanna know the final consequences when she will meet dev but hopefully by then he will realize that Geet is also his love not money, wealth or evil naintara. Like they said, its hard to forget the first love, esp for girls, so Geet will face tough time going through it too but I hope to see DEV & GEET TOGETHER  as this show is plain boring without them (my personal thoughts) and their cute romantic scenesHeart

ps if you don't like this topic then you may stay away but I don't want to ruin this with bashing or spamming here. Also I've not mentioned anything about ur favorite M&G, so it will be better if you respect D&G fans and don't bash us

cheers xoxo

Edited by stephhh - 07 May 2010 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.raniwow123Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's first love" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hmm...Tongue

Well, I guess that for Geet her first love is indeed Dev, and not only for girls, it is hard for everyone to forget their first love.

At this particular juncture, even being a D/G fan, I will not support D/G uniting. But, if Dev has a change of mind, and properly apologises for what he did to Geet, as in using her, breaking her trust, mocking simple human values....and if he indeed truly and irrevocably falls in love with her then I shall be very happy about it.

Geet has truly fallen in love with him, and she'll be extremely hurt when she finally realises and accepts what he did to her. As a girl, I would not support her taking Dev back even if he came and begged at her feet but...being a D/G fan, I guess I would be happy if she did accept him Embarrassed LOL

So much for being diplomatic LOL

Chalo, in the end my conclusion is that D/G are a really beautiful couple, and I want them to be together...but only in such a world where they would be bound by trust, love, and respect...not by cheating and decieving. Amen. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Do respect my views, ppl...don't bash me. Embarrassed

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 07 May 2010 at 8:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.ranichullbullistephhhDangelz

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
wow I ttly agree with you and u hve beautifully posted what we wanna see happen

You know this CV ppl?? the way they've forced ppl to hate Dev with his actions, similarly they will bring twists and show him in such a light that ppl will b forced to like him again

its all in the hand of the creatives

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.raniKhushboo_AN

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Instead of being concerned what will become of Geet once the truth dawns on her, here we are worried about the chemistry and physics....The very thought is puke inducing...

Dev is a confirmed jerk....enough said...If he ever realizes his mistakes, he will first go to his wife and beg for her forgiveness and make sure they both lead a honest life there on....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shadedangel6mayahXAiShBaBy08XpakiraniKhushboo_AN

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

Instead of being concerned what will become of Geet once the truth dawns on her, here we are worried about the chemistry and physics....The very thought is puke inducing...

Dev is a confirmed jerk....enough said...If he ever realizes his mistakes, he will first go to his wife and beg for her forgiveness and make sure they both lead a honest life there on....

hello you've no right to bash Dev when its mentioned to not to

how hard is it to read and follow the rules?? even u r not decent enough to add the phrase to not to hurt us by using the words "no offense". How will it sound if I call mann a moron?? not good right? and I won't coz I respect mann even though he has been playing an angry guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
It's hard to like Dev, really...at the most one can like the couple, not more than that...

there's no justification for what he did, and I'd much rather Geet kick him in the backside and show him the door if he ever dares to come back!

Yet the couple is so cute...can't help like them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shadedangel6bengali.rani

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by -athena-

hello you've no right to bash Dev when its mentioned to not to

how hard is it to read and follow the rules?? even u r not decent enough to add the phrase to not to hurt us by using the words "no offense". How will it sound if I call mann a moron?? not good right? and I won't coz I respect mann even though he has been playing an angry guy

What??do you know what bashing means???And why shouldn't I say the truth like it is???If you want to run a Dev fan club, there is another section for it...Here its ALL about the show and the characters and Dev happens to be a bad guy...so why shouldn't I call him bad???Ermm

And you can call Mann(or is it Maan?) whatever you want....lol

This is an open forum and LEARN to welcome everyone's views...Its not like everyone will agree with you....As long as people are expressing their views in a respectful manner, I don't see why you should have a problem with it....

I find Geet going back to a guy who scammed her and ditched her and who is already married on the top of it, puke worthy....that's my opinion based upon what I know of the right and wrong.....Your sense of justice probably makes you think in a different way, and that;s YOUR opinion....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shadedangel6mayahpakiranikrystal_watzKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Okay guys, cease fire plz! Stop arguing!!!

No one is saying Dev is worthy of forgiveness...all we're saying is that the coupld D/G is nice...otherwise everything is...as you put it, "puke worthy"...I absolutely agree, but plz refrain from arguing here yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top