I wish Daya were here!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Sharing an experience....

I have a small balcony-cum-utility near the kitchen (where the maid washes vessels etc). I live in a flat on the 7th floor and it can be quite windy at times, because the old airport of my city is just behind my building and there are no tall buildings in the vicinity.

Today the maid was doing her work and there was a sudden wind which caused the door  of the balcony to shut with a loud BANG. Something went wrong with the latch and it would just not open! The maid was in a total state of panic and started crying.

The maid was shouting from the other side and was trying to pull the door open. We tried with all our might to push open the door and it would not budge. The key wasn't working because some spring inside the lock had broken in the sudden impact. We had to call 4-5 hefty neighbours who tried to use hammers and screwdrivers....I couldn't see the details, as it was too crowded. Finally they 'did a Daya' - they broke open the door. The whole operation took about 2 hours.

Ooooh...I wish Daya were here today!!!

It would've taken Daya sir about 3 seconds to break it. 😆
The maid was shouting from the other side and was trying to pull the door open. We tried with all our might to push open the door and it would not budge. The key wasn't working because some spring inside the lock had broken in the sudden impact. We had to call 4-5 hefty neighbours who tried to use hammers and screwdrivers....I couldn't see the details, as it was too crowded. Finally they 'did a Daya' - they broke open the door. The whole operation took about 2 hours.

Ooooh...I wish Daya were here today!!!

salam,,,,agar my dear DAYA hota to,,,,ye to koe problem he nahi thee,,,😆😆😆😆

when u said that, I remembered this funny incident.
my mom's younger sis used to live in a rented house. the owner of the house lived just below her house. the owners family consisted of a couple, a 17-18 yr old boy n a smaller boy. once when they went out for some function r smtn, they locked the door but then when they returned, the door wudnt open so u no what the older boy said? He said to his mom : "MUMMY THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS TELL YOU THAT IF U HAVE TO LOCK THE FRONT DOOR, KEEP THE BACK DOOR OPEN" he said it in Tulu. Well it was really really funny when he said that. I was to burst into laughter but however controlled

" YEDURDA BAAKILUG BEEGA PAADUNDA PIRAADA BAAKIL OPEN DEEYOD"

🤣

Arey, yeh toh flat hai yaar....yahan ek hi darwaaza hota hai.
Jus think Visrom If Daya wud hav really come wat u wud hav done?
he he...thanx visrom for sharing dis incident.it reminds me all door breaking scene...
agar daya sir yahaan hote to no time waste
thanx visrom for sharing dis incident.it reminds me all door breaking scene...
of daya . 😆