Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Unfair according to me.. there should be equal no from both side..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I believe best singers overall should be in TOP 16 what ever the number is...It does not have to be equal...Than we have to believe in declaring one winner from both sexes...Period...
xobile thumbnail
Obviously it is fair in a SINGING competition to choose the best SINGERS rather than going for equal numbers of girls and boys.
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ I agree with  what you said about needing a singer with a great voice instead of average.

Gender doesn't matter. Talent does and I'm sure the judges can judge how much potential the contestants have. In my opinion it doesn't matter if there's one girl and all the rest were guys, as long as they all have talent and were better then the rest. Hope the makes sense. I've had too much cokeπŸ˜†
ready2rock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
like everyone i think it doesn't really matter but only when it comes to deciding stages of the show the winner shud be a great singer that's it...but now with one more guy into the fray guys r almost double the gals count 11:6...which surely is unfair imo...i mean don't tell me that there were no better gal singers this time that too after auditioning lakhs of contestants🀒🀒🀒
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't think so. See they have to pick sixteen singers. Would it be fair if they eliminated 4 GOOD male singers for 4 AVERAGE female singers? In the end, regardless of gender, we need a great singer - why set limits and regulations and on their gender?

As far as lessening the chances of a female Idol this season goes, not to worry, I'm sure they'll rig it to make sure there's at least one female contestant left at the end. But I will say that I don't get all the harp about females not getting enough votes. Granted there have been, in the history of Indian reality shows, a few handful of female contestants who deserved to be in the finale but were eliminated prematurely due to the awful voting system ... but other than that, I don't think there have been any legitimate female contestants who deserved the win, but were not given a chance due to votes.

Despite the lack of female singers in the industry, as you mention, I would prefer that an exceptional male singer takes the crown rather than an average female singer. I think we saw that very clearly last season --- the results were, well I don't want to spark another argument there so I'll stop. πŸ˜†

Well, I think there were exceptional female singers there and a huge lot of them. So, one cannot say that the rest of the female singers which were left were average. Anyways, I am not bluntly against this decision, I am just hoping that at least the females get the chance to at least show case their talent, because history proves the fact that girls get eliminated more early in shows. There are very few exceptions who tend to remain on the top which is usually because they have a strong backup from the region where they come from.

Anyways, I hope that the veto power which is being introduced in this competition helps the good singers to survive. I am not vouching for gender discrimination, but I am vouching for the necessity of good female singers in the industry. That is what I feel.

Never-the-less, I have a fair hope from the judges that we will get a good winner and they will mentor the singers well, as this time as it is an extremely talented panel. So, 'aal izz well' 😊
saavie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for fair , we want a good singer  in end....we don't want any  sort of reservation  for females  in reality shows....
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lol it is unfair !! There should have been more girls !!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The reverse number would have been excellent ! 😳 πŸ˜›
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Lol it is unfair !! There should have been more girls !!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The reverse number would have been excellent ! 😳 πŸ˜›

Why? Too much into girls, eh?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: debayon

Why? Too much into girls, eh?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I guess i am too much influenced by the 'Girl Power' keertan which I hear in almost all reality shows ! πŸ₯± πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†