Balika Vadhu

Track of Balika Vadhu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

muaaz

Goldie

muaaz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Colors famous show Bailka Vadhu is now heading towards new twists as the makers recently introduced Teepri (Sakshi Tanwar) to boost the TRP, now they are planning to bring a big twist- Sugna hasn't forgotten her first love-Pratapů

An Indya source tells us, "Sugna is married to Shyam but her heart still beats for Pratap and this creates huge suspicion for Shyam and he still questions himself that why Sugna still remembers Pratap, he feels sad that he has done so much to keep her happy but everything has gone in vain. He now will question Sugna that why she is not able to forget Pratap and this might be a different Shyam altogether."

Apart from this track, there will be misunderstanding between Bhairav and Basant track, which now will go for a while and because of this Maasa is angry with Bhairav."

We spoke to Veebha Anand, "I don't know about the future track but Sugna was in love with Pratap and for her it will take some more time to forget Pratap, I am enjoying my comeback to the show and it was great shooting with Sakshi Tanwar."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bookbrain007_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Track of Balika Vadhu" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diatoms82

Groupbie

diatoms82

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muaaz

Colors famous show Bailka Vadhu is now heading towards new twists as the makers recently introduced Teepri (Sakshi Tanwar) to boost the TRP, now they are planning to bring a big twist- Sugna hasn't forgotten her first love-Pratap?

An Indya source tells us, "Sugna is married to Shyam but her heart still beats for Pratap and this creates huge suspicion for Shyam and he still questions himself that why Sugna still remembers Pratap, he feels sad that he has done so much to keep her happy but everything has gone in vain. He now will question Sugna that why she is not able to forget Pratap and this might be a different Shyam altogether."

Does it mean that shyam will turn negative for a while? don't want that to happenShockedShockedShockedShocked

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
no shyam cant b turned negative.........
but may b his behavior will change towards sugna as he is getting hurt a lot due to sugna's love 4 pratap..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
doesnt seem to be so convincing... i mean, its so unlike the shyam we had seen so far... i think the audience love this character for his positivity in everything he does... and in the last episode we even saw suguna struggling to shake off her past from her present... so the shyam we had seen would only support her and stand by her in her efforts to move on in life... so bringing in such a twist (where shyam distances himself from sugna) doesn't fit in, i feel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_k

deepa43

deepa43

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

doesnt seem to be so convincing... i mean, its so unlike the shyam we had seen so far... i think the audience love this character for his positivity in everything he does... and in the last episode we even saw suguna struggling to shake off her past from her present... so the shyam we had seen would only support her and stand by her in her efforts to move on in life... so bringing in such a twist (where shyam distances himself from sugna) doesn't fit in, i feel.

I totally agree.  Shyam is such a positive and progressive person.... i don't think he will turn negative....he is just heartbroken and discouraged that Sugna is not reciprocating his feelings.         

Post Reply New Post

Go to top