Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Mallika has gone to london for thesheetal ambuja thing remember !!
jessiekore thumbnail

Can anyone give some updates on Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or even direct me where can I read these updates????

Thanks

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

gosh!!!....yesterday's episode had me totally confused!!!Puru acted very contradictory..i mean just outside the board room he told her that he has full faith in her capability but inside he din't even vote for her!!(probably he has something else up his sleeve)

btw,what authority exactly does the CEO hold in a company??

FreshAir thumbnail

I personally think that Aryan will vote for Jassi. Cos remember back when Aryan was trying to get Purab to buy up Gulmohor - Aryan said that the only thing of immense value is Jassi.

Obviously Mallika will say no. But Puru might change his mind. I kinda figured that he wouldn't vote for Jassi when he spoke to Jassi and told her that he finds her totally capable. Thats like the pat on the back before the stab.

Besides Armaan's mom is like a lady in an ivory tower. She is an elitist and like Mallika, I believe she sees Jassi as something totally beneath her. Afterall she has always been the coddled wife of a fashion magnate.

Edited by FreshAir - 19 years ago
ahmed316us thumbnail
kahani mein twist, how can puru do that, i think aryan will vote for jassi
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you fresh air.........
Monaji thumbnail
Jassi actually signs the paycheck for all the employees. That is how they get to know that she is the CEO.
hydroxide00 thumbnail

hi ppl
ya malika is gone to london...n i just hope aryan votes 4 jassi it'll b fun watchin her miracles of improving gulmohur..
n ofcourse xcellent update deadly...u should neva leave this forum..coz sumtimes i miss episodes on weekends this could really help me..n btw its maths n i'm on net...n ur not😛

kaboo123 thumbnail
Malika is in the UK on the business trip which was being discussed with Arman. Jassi has sanctioned the cheque for the trip. Obviously if she is in UK she can't be present in the boardroom casting her vote
n2c2be thumbnail

Hi there

have been a member for a while but this is my first post. 

I am sure Aryan will vote in Jassi's favour. I am sure even Armaan is gonna be stunned. Aryan has always wanted armaan to step down from CEO post, even if it means voting for Jassi.