India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

16th Sept 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Nandu wakes Jassi by scaring the daylight out of her by holding out this blue monkey puppet to which Jassi thought that it had came alive. She scolds him big time. Nandu then starts talking loudly about the CEO thing and how proud he is of her. Jassi tells him to talk quietly. He is surprised and ask her that hasn't she told everybody else. Jassi replies no. She explains that she can't believe it herself and since today is her first day she will start believing. She ask Nandu that does he remembers the day when they use take management classes and then always use to dream about being a CEO of a huge company after the class. But then they started searching for jobs and somehow those dreams got lost in the crowds of street. She smiles happily and add that today she again feel like dreaming more and asks Nandu to pinch her so that she can be sure its not a dream. Nandu pinches her. Bebe comes in and asks her that is she dreaming again about work. Nandu tell Bebe that should Jassi be dreaming about marriage. Jassi makes a face and say that everybody gets married so that's nothing to dream about. Bebe says that someday or the other she has to get married. Jassi smiles and say that she will get marry whenever Bebe says. Bebe goes wild with joy and starts calling put to Billu and Amrit. Jassi quickly stops her and explain to the disappointed Bebe that she was only joking. Jassi explains " Just because I like some one I cannot get married to them. I like Nandu. I like Purab. That doesn't mean I get married to them. I know you want my happiness. But my happiness lies in papaji, mamaji and your happiness. So when I am ready to get marry I will get marry."

Mean while Raj is asking Puru's reaction from Armaan. Armaan explains that Puru didn't say anything but the way his dad looked he never wants to see him like that. Armaan looks ashamed. Raj tells him that he will be forgiven. Raj then tells him to relax. Armaan explains that he just want the board to select Jassi as the CEO and then he can sit back and relax. Raj warns him that with Aryan around it won't be easy. In the walia's household Billu is going over the expenses and worrying over them. Jassi walks in and asks that why is he worrying as his Queen Victoria is there. Billu asks her sarcastically that has she won the lottery. Jassi gives this secretive look and say that when one works hard and is determined that person can do anything in the world.. Amrit drags "marriage" into the conversation to which Jassi makes a face second time in a day. She leaves saying that they will soon find out. Before leaving she sincerely prays. Purab drops Jassi at Gulmohur. Before getting out Jassi say thank you. Then Purab stops her and gives her a box. Jassi smiles and opens it. It's a silver pen. Purab explain that it is big day for her as one doesn't become CEO every day. Jassi says a bit nervously that she is feeling worried. Purab asks why as he is there ( Main hoon nai). Just then Purab starts thinking some thing seriously. Jassi says bye but doesn't get anything in reply. She sees him lost in his thoughts and asks him that where did he go. Purab replies "Yes Madam CEO I will not repeat the mistake agaIn". Then Purab tell Jassi that everything will change around her but if she remains her old self nothing can beat her and that victory will be hers. Jassi is about say thank you again before leaving when Purab stops her reading her mind. She gets down from the car. Purab leaves. When she enters office she remembers how Purab had told Armaan that by making her the CEO he had guaranteed success. She enters her cabin. She picks a file which requires her signature. She wonders if her hand will start shaking. Then she signs the paper with the pen Puarb gave her. Then they show that everybody gets a notice that says Jassi is the CEO. Veeru, bindiya, ruby mom and Maithile are stunned and thinks that their Jassi is the CEO. They go to her cabin. Jassi is happy to see them there. They are all looking daze. Jassi tells them that she wanted to talk to them. She explains that how important the shetal assignment is. And that she wants everybody to help as much as possible. Everybody say in a chorus "yes ma'am". Jassi looks surprised and then starts laughing. She asks them if she looks like a "ma'am to them". She reminds them that she will always be Jassi to them as she is their friend. Everybody then starts singing how she is the CEO. Armaan enters the cabin and think that Jassi has already told half of them that she is the CEO. And what will happen when she finds out about the board meeting. Armaan's mom and dad enters Gulmohur. Puru starts looking lost. Ella asks him that what's the matter. Puru says nothing and asks her to continue. Puru then remembers the time he had handed Gulmohur to Armaan and had told him that his decisions now will effect Gulmohur. Jassi is busy talking with Billu on the phone. Billu tells her that he can't wait till afternoon for the news. Jassi smiles and say that he will have to wait and for the mean time he can pray for her so that she will get every thing she wants. She finishes talking to him. Bindiya comes and hands her a list that she wanted. After that Maithele also comes with a file. Jassi also calls somebody. Puru sees her working hard. He comes and tell her that how he likes to see her work. Jassi explains that she wants Gulmohur to reach the top. Then Puru gives Jassi a shock when he tell her that it doesn't bother him if she becomes the CEO or not because he will never doubt her capability.

In Armaan's cabin Raj informs Armaan that Aryan mobile is out of reach. Both her happy as Aryan won't get the chance to ruin everything. They decide to start the board meeting. Jassi enters the office looking mad. Jassia asks them that why is the board meeting take place since Armaan already made her the CEO as the agreement. Armaan quickly say that it is a formality. Raj also add that the board should be informed about every thing. Before both of them leave Jassi says that it doesn't matter who the CEO is but what matter is Gulmohur. Both leave.

They enter the board room just when Puru was asking ella where is everybody. Armaan say that they are not late. Raj adds that Aryan is and that he would be late even when he has called the board meeting himself. Armaan tells Puru that he think they should start the board meeting. Puru agrees and say that Aryan can give his vote when he comes. Puru officially starts the meeting and say in a business like voice what the agenda is. He add that the decision will be made official when Jassi gets the majority votes. He starts the vote. Raj and Armaan quickly write "yes". Puru and Ella take there on sweet time. When Puru sees that the three of them has finished he tell that every one would show their vote one by one. Armaan shows a paper with "yes" on it. So does Raj. Its Ella turn. Her paper shows a "no" on it. Armaan is shocked. He then asks Puru that who has he voted for. Puru holds up his paper. It has a "No" on it. Armaan is taken aback.

Nupur Groupbie
Nupur
Nupur

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
great update once again deadly thank you...hmmm so it all depends on aryan..i wonder how come mallika is not there? shouldnt she be invited to the board meetings too?? funny... oh well, lest see what happens next week!
rshshah5 Newbie
rshshah5
rshshah5

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Good Update deadly. Thanks...wonder what will happen now. Confused
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks deadly for the update.I wonder where mallika is?
Nupur Groupbie
Nupur
Nupur

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
oh and i almost forgot to tell you about the 3Ts yesterday jassi says (teem tikada kaam sanwara) normally in india they say teen tikada kaam bigada (i've always seen in india, 3s kind of badluck for some reason) but yeah since purab, HM and nandu(3 of them) decided to do something good she says kaam sanwara and not bigada.

Edited by Nupur - 17 September 2004 at 2:21pm
gupta Newbie
gupta
gupta

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update.
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I am sure Aryaan is upto something and most probably will come right when they are about to delcare the votes and stun Armaan!!!LOL This twist will end up Jassi telling the board memebers about her being a CEO already which will put Armaan in more deep soup with his father though i am sure Aryaan will fight tooth and nail to oppose this decision taken by Armaan.

Lets see how it goes on Monday!

Deadly,once again a great update and as you have no problem with blesssings so i pray to Allah that you be more blessed in your writing skills and give more divine narrations Smile

- Rifhat

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Nice update, Deadly. Thanks, Nupur, for clarifying about the 3Ts.

Am I missing something here- Puru acted as if he knew about Jassi being the CEO, How did he know?

Originally posted by deadly

Then they show that everybody gets a notice that says Jassi is the CEO. Veeru, bindiya, ruby mom and Maithile are stunned and thinks that their Jassi is the CEO. They go to her cabin. Jassi is happy to see them there. They are all looking daze. Jassi tells them that she wanted to talk to them. She explains that how important the shetal assignment is. And that she wants everybody to help as much as possible. Everybody say in a chorus "yes ma'am". Jassi looks surprised and then starts laughing. She asks them if she looks like a "ma'am to them". She reminds them that she will always be Jassi to them as she is their friend. Everybody then starts singing how she is the CEO. Armaan enters the cabin and think that Jassi has already told half of them that she is the CEO.     

If Arman did not send the notice about Jassi being the CEO, who did? Jassi? 

Go to top