Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Is it me or does Geet have increadibly beautiful eyeEmbarrassed and the most heart melting facial experssions and to add on...her eyes are so expressive... they're like the eyes of an lioness when angry and like the eyes that repsent a  dove , so pure, loving, fathful.

the ways she was looking at Barji in yesterdays and todays epic just got to me...i thought she was gonna attack any mintue...

however what got me more was this ...

i was just watching the epic of when Maneet meet  for the first time again and omg..*faints*
the way geet was looking towards Maan's ... her facal expression...her eyes...was just wow... the way Geet just stood there staring at Maan, her eyes and expressions just said it all ...there was no need for words...
...her eyes were filled with hope and there's was this sense of longing in her eyes... the way she looked at Maan was just so pure ... there was just so much divine in Geet's expressions and eyes... that got me stuck...

And thats when i realized ... omg...  Geet shares such great Chemistry with Maan... a little late but i finally realized it...

and than i also realized it wasnt Drishti who i saw at all... it was Geet..
Drishti has really grown as an actress... i've seen her pair up with other actors or fall for other actors (please people when i say other actors i'm not trying to create bashing) but i've never seen that expression before...

so now...i'm dying for more maneet scenes more than ever

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 06 May 2010 at 7:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMaaneetkripsySSWATISpakirani--Revv--Hiba282chullbulliChandni-Mallika113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geets expressions of Devine towards Maan" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Summer i have to agree she has never given such an expression as that with any other co stars

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
You're right! I just love Drashti's eyes because they're expressive and can speak volumes! Embarrassed

I've always adored her during her DMG days, and even then I use to love her in emotional scenes she had with Rahul. So I knew her eyes were capable of really reflecting emotions.

Even in this show I think her acting and expressions has evolved beautifully.

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Drashti 's eyes are her best feature !   She doesn't even need to speak !

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni-

Summer i have to agree she has never given such an expression as that with any other co stars

i know yaar... omg... how could i forget the scene when Maan saves ... she looked at him with so much admirationEmbarrassed

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dangelz

You're right! I just love Drashti's eyes because they're expressive and can speak volumes! Embarrassed

I've always adored her during her DMG days, and even then I use to love her in emotional scenes she had with Rahul. So I knew her eyes were capable of really reflecting emotions.

yap...i've seen Drashti during her DMG days too... as the loud talkive punjabi girl...
she had little emotional scenes though...however m so glad she took up Geet...coz it gives her a chance to fully showcase her talent. Specaily after watching yesterdays and todays epic she's gotta be one of the best tellywood has...

i didnt think she could have such great chem with Maan like she did with Rahul...but how wrong i was...

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 06 May 2010 at 6:29pm

Dangelz

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

yap...i've seen Drashti during her DMG days too... as the loud talkive punjabi girl...
she had little emotional scenes though...however m so glad she took up Geet...coz it gives her a chance to fully showcase her talent. Specaily after watching yesterdays and todays epic she's gotta be one of the best tellywood has...

i didnt think she could have such great chem with Maan like she did with Rahul...but how wrong i was...

Drashti has done wonders to the character of Geet, because initially I could not picture her as the shy, traditional, conservative girl. Now I think Drashti has been perfectly cast for this role!

Since I'm a RM fan, and I loved Drashti and Mayank Anand's chemistry in DMG...even I wasn't sure if her chemistry with the male lead in Geet would be as great. I guess I was wrong too, Drashti and Gurmeet have fantastic chemistry, and I'm saying this after watching like 2 or 3 scenes of them. LOL I'm impatiently waiting for Geet and Maan's track to start! Big smile

kripsy

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Drashti has done wonders to the character of Geet, because initially I could not picture her as the shy, traditional, conservative girl. Now I think Drashti has been perfectly cast for this role!

Since I'm a RM fan, and I loved Drashti and Mayank Anand's chemistry in DMG...even I wasn't sure if her chemistry with the male lead in Geet would be as great. I guess I was wrong too, Drashti and Gurmeet have fantastic chemistry, and I'm saying this after watching like 2 or 3 scenes of them. LOL I'm impatiently waiting for Geet and Maan's track to start! Big smile

LOLz i used to watch DMG only for them too...yes they had briallant chemistry but the CV's ruined itAngry...omg tell me about it...m dying for maneet scenesEmbarrassed. Its been so long... at times i really feel like swearing at the creativesAngry but hold myself back. So just keep watching the repeats and fall in love with them.

I know right... when i heard Drashti had a new drama in the making...i was like YES...muskaans backBig smile..however when i read about the plot and charachter i was likeShocked have the creatives lost their minds Wacko It was so hard to picture Muskan as Geet... but Drashti made it possiable.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top