Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone,

First time I'm making a post on this forum, but I really couldn't help after watching today's episode! Hands down, today's episode completely belonged to Geet and Geet only!

Even though today's episode seemed like it was dragging or being stretched out, I really found it emotionally powerful and overwhelming. The way Geet was not budging from her position, even for a moment and standing up for herself and her so-called marriage was really something. I was so proud of her for making a stand and giving her family (especially Brij and Daarji) a piece of her mind! Big smile At the same time, I felt bad for her that she was just not willing to believe for a second that she has been betrayed by Dev.

Geet's character was in full form and at her best today, and all credit goes to the gorgeous Drashti Dhami for giving such a wonderful and power-packed performance! I was completely bowled over by her fabulous acting, especially when she transitioned from the stubborn and strong Geet who stood against her family, to the lifeless Geet who was locked up in her room. I actually had tears in my eyes when Geet was being locked up in her room and she just kept screaming to let her go because she wanted to go meet Dev.

I've always been a fan of Drashti since her DMG days, and I always adored her acting. I am so glad that she is playing this central character of Geet in this show, because she totally deserves it! Embarrassed

Would love to know what other people's opinions were about Geet in today's episode =)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28jenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_mechantefilleilive2laughAntaresSofna-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode Belonged To Geet!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
i couldnt agree more (except for the crying pt)
 Infact i believe yesterdays and todays epic belonged to Geet.
Watching the transiton from Muskan to Geet is just ..WOW...

However i really hope the Geet doesnt start to drag..coz yes todays ep did seem like a stretch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
i havent watched today's epi but i did read the update
and i agree with you. i mean yea its kinda annoying that
Geet is being to stubborn but then if we put ourselves in
her shoes than most likely we mite react that way too...

its hard to accept it especailly when he never acted mean.
he was always sweet with her and we all thought for a while
that he genuienly cared for her.

but the day she accepts it or finds out the truth will be the D day
she will change 180 and may even teach him  a lesson or two

Dangelz

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Dangey!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see you on this forum! I agree it seem as if the episode was dragging (believe me lol it still took me 2 hours to write the update!!) It was still a very significant episode...it showed how she is a strong girl who is extremely determined...nothing can stop her from reaching her goals...aka getting to Dev...even though she is up for a major shock!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Dangelz

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

i couldnt agree more (except for the crying pt)
 Infact i believe yesterdays and todays epic belonged to Geet.
Watching the transiton from Muskan to Geet is just ..WOW...

However i really hope the Geet doesnt start to drag..coz yes todays ep did seem like a stretch.

Drashti has definitely come a long way from portraying Muskaan in DMG, and now portraying Geet. She deserves an applause for her effort and acting! Clap Clap Clap Clap

Yeah I don't want Geet to drag till the point we're sitting there bored... I want it to be fast-paced and full of twists and good surprises! Big smile

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

i havent watched today's epi but i did read the update
and i agree with you. i mean yea its kinda annoying that
Geet is being to stubborn but then if we put ourselves in
her shoes than most likely we mite react that way too...

its hard to accept it especailly when he never acted mean.
he was always sweet with her and we all thought for a while
that he genuienly cared for her.

but the day she accepts it or finds out the truth will be the D day
she will change 180 and may even teach him  a lesson or two

Yeah even I find it slightly annoying that the mere fact that Dev betrayed her is not getting through her head. You're right though, because I think any girl in her place would probably react the way she is and refuse to believe that the man who 'loves' her, and whom she is in love with has betrayed her.

I'm actually looking forward and dreading the day Geet will know the entire story and accept the truth. Looking forward because Geet will not be living a life of illusions and dreams of being with Dev, and dreading because it will be a bitter revelation for Geet when she learns that Dev is already married and he took advantage of her by sleeping with her anyway. I really hope Geet teaches him a well-deserved lesson, and for once I wouldn't mind Brij being aggresive and violently torture Dev! LOL

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bhootni-

Dangey!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see you on this forum! I agree it seem as if the episode was dragging (believe me lol it still took me 2 hours to write the update!!) It was still a very significant episode...it showed how she is a strong girl who is extremely determined...nothing can stop her from reaching her goals...aka getting to Dev...even though she is up for a major shock!

Sumaaaa! Yes I spend my time on this forum now because I'm sick and tired of DMG forum, mainly because of the constant lame posts on AR/SR war. 

Yeah ever since yesterday, I felt the whole family and Geet scene was being stretched too much. I did like today's episode, simply because of Drashti's fabulous acting! Like I mentioned in the post, I really liked the transition of her character where at first she helplessly is dying to meet Dev to becoming a lifeless soul locked up in her room, and then finally to a strong determined woman who will go to any lengths to find her 'so-called' husband.

Geet is definitely in for some bitter taste of reality aka. Dev already being married and the whole 'I love you Geet and I want to marry you only' being a major scam.

-Sajdey-

IF-Dazzler

-Sajdey-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
agreed dear,the expressions were awsome

Dangelz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top