Pratigya

Kesar should have known

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I really think Kesar should have known where Shakti was taking her! He has been saying for the last few days he plans to get rid of that child Angry

and she was asking/looking for Pratigya? Did she want her help or she just wanted to say bye?

Singh family really are behoodas, Shakti has made Kesar abort 4 times previously and they never knew!
His original plan was that he was taking Kesar to the doctors as she was ill, (what lies he beats the crap out of her and hates her and suddenly he cares about her health), I am guessing he has used this similar excuse in the past so did they never question why Shakti is taking her to doctors and did they never think about Kesars health and why she might not be pregnant, sure SS questioned this in a recent episode but what about all these years she has been married into that family, if they really cared and wanted an heir would they have not taken her for a check up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007shumi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kesar should have known" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_Mathur

Ankita_Mathur

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

I really think Kesar should have known where Shakti was taking her! He has been saying for the last few days he plans to get rid of that child Angry

and she was asking/looking for Pratigya? Did she want her help or she just wanted to say bye?

Singh family really are behoodas, Shakti has made Kesar abort 4 times previously and they never knew!
His original plan was that he was taking Kesar to the doctors as she was ill, (what lies he beats the crap out of her and hates her and suddenly he cares about her health), I am guessing he has used this similar excuse in the past so did they never question why Shakti is taking her to doctors and did they never think about Kesars health and why she might not be pregnant, sure SS questioned this in a recent episode but what about all these years she has been married into that family, if they really cared and wanted an heir would they have not taken her for a check up?

chod yaar mima yeh behooda serial hai naa...so many bloopers....I watch it for krishna and its dialogues ROFL nahi to Pratigya ki to .....................koi dum nahi hai

pakistan_fanmima190587

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I thought tht it was pretty dumb on her part to actually believe tht Shakti was gonna take her out when she very well knows tht he's been out on a abortion spree all these years  and tht he has been threatening her abt it.She shuld have been the first one to smell a rat as soon as he said tht he was taking her out.Confused

Edited by shruthiR - 07 May 2010 at 12:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sChacchamima190587

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

I thought tht it was pretty dumb on her part to actually believe tht Shakti was gonna take her out when she very well knows tht he's been out on a abortion spree all these years  and tht he has been threatening her abt it.She shuld have been the first one to smell a rat as soon as he said tht he was taking her out.Confused
I know na. Ouch She sure still has her hopes up for someone who has been beaten and abused for several years now. OuchOuchDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mima190587

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Edited by smithasrk - 07 May 2010 at 2:50am

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I too was wondering how Kesar could not guess thisConfused

Actually Shakti had told Kesar a day before that...."tomorrow 10 o' clock be ready we have to go to doctor to get abortion done"...in spite of that she asks him.."where r u taking me"Confused

Basically just telling SS is enough... but CVs want to portray her as a devoted wife always "listening"'  to her Pig hubbySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mima190587

pakistan_fan

pakistan_fan

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitaMathur

Originally posted by mima190587

chod yaar mima yeh behooda serial hai naa...so many bloopers....I watch it for krishna and its dialogues ROFL nahi to Pratigya ki to .....................koi dum nahi hai

very true.. same hereSmile

mima190587MERARAI

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

what happened smithasrk??????????

@ ALL thanks for commentingWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top