Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

im extremely proud of abeer for learning frm madhav's mistakes....he not only stood up for himself and leher but also for her family ...im proud of him for apologizing to leher's family...as well as letting mathur's go...because if he would have stopped them then dadi and TN would have brought up the "kala jadu" or "apne bas mein" crap...glad to know he stood to his ground there...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I totally agree!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

he was amazing...he didnt insult his parents, didnt stoop low like his father, didnt raise his voice, but put his points across very well. Where even Leher's father culdnt say anything, Abeer did it....Amazing.....I just loved it.....He was fabulous!!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm right with you sista.... Abeer rocks!! and Leher too... she said its not Abeer's fault when Kulcha went overboard screaming at her!! that takes guts people... its not easy when you are being blamed by your entire family for something that you believe in!!
-Zaara- thumbnail

this is for Abeer 🤗   🤗 👏  👏

aish_punk thumbnail
yeah im glad he tried speaking against his dad..n even apologized to the mathurs..

he even shouted at his dadi n dad..which is good, as they deserved it..
Leher. thumbnail
when he says , meri nazar me aap (TM ) ki izzat kam ho gayi he aur leher ke papa ki izzat aur bhi bad gayi he, wowwwwwwwww what a thought, we prout ABEER