Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Kokila as Saas

-Anaya- IF-Rockerz
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I think Kokila will be a good mother in law as she knows tht Gopi wont speak up to her and wont do anything against her wishes, so i guess she will share a good relation with Gopi atleast for now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

randhr Groupbie
randhr
randhr

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Are you kidding me? Firstly Haathi mere Saathi ( have you checked out her size? You never know her type may end up hitting the din law) Also she's into absolute authority - dictatorship man if any girl had a personality they would be fights in that house everyday !!! Sorry she is just not saas material

susan
-Anaya- IF-Rockerz
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
After today's epi  I knw she cant be a good saas  lol she hasnt even asked her son if he wants to marry Gopi, Gopi will suffer a lot since she doesnt know anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged

OMG.. Kokila ben is so scary....Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index