Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila as Saas

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I think Kokila will be a good mother in law as she knows tht Gopi wont speak up to her and wont do anything against her wishes, so i guess she will share a good relation with Gopi atleast for now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kokila as Saas" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

randhr

Groupbie

randhr

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Are you kidding me? Firstly Haathi mere Saathi ( have you checked out her size? You never know her type may end up hitting the din law) Also she's into absolute authority - dictatorship man if any girl had a personality they would be fights in that house everyday !!! Sorry she is just not saas material

susan

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
After today's epi  I knw she cant be a good saas  lol she hasnt even asked her son if he wants to marry Gopi, Gopi will suffer a lot since she doesnt know anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged

OMG.. Kokila ben is so scary....Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.