Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
salam,,,episode ka name yad nahe it is old episode abhijeet is a truck driverThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up on mumbai  highway
he was soo cute in shalwar kammezz with folded slives,both daya and abhijeet eat food on dhabba,,,,LOLBig smileLOL

Edited by jatt48 - 08 May 2010 at 2:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet in disguise episodes! (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jatt48

<font color="#ff0000">salam,,,episode ka name yad nahe it is old episode abhijeet is a <font color="#0000ff">truck driverThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up </font>on mumbai highway
</div>
he was soo cute in <font color="#0000ff">shalwar kammezz </font>with folded slives,both daya and abhijeet eat food on dhabba,,,,LOLBig smileLOL

<div>
</font>

sach mein ???Shocked Shocked i didn't know that someone please tell me the episode's name

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I think it is from THE CASE OF THE HIGHWAY LOOTERS.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

He wore a salwar, or does jatt48 mean kurta-pyjama?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
@prabha thanx for the name

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
There was another case THE CASE OF THE HIGHWAY ROBBERY in which Abhi Sir and Asha are disguised as Husband and Wife. Here Asha is wearing heavy jewelery to attract attention of robbers.

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by prabha.

He wore a salwar, or does jatt48 mean kurta-pyjama?

Baapre yaar ab itna
detail yaad nahin hai, I know they were disguised as truck drivers in that case. They have food at a dhaaba as well. It was about how tankers filled with chemicals are robbed by looters. In this case almost everyone was in disguise at some or the other stage.

Edited by prabha. - 08 May 2010 at 10:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
salam,,,,,,thanks prabha appi,,,app nain sahee kaha voo hii episode ha on highway,,,petroll tanker ko lootnain valay criminals ki episode ha u r right thanks,,,muja yad ha that was not kurta-pyjama that was shalwar kamezz,,,,,,,,main yahee dress pahanti honn dears main kasse bholl sakti honn,,,,,
i was soo happy and my whole family was soo happy to see him in this dress,,,,

i want to say something to all of u,,,,,abhijeet ko like karna one main reason is that me and my brother and sister love our late mamoo(brother of my mom)is sooooooooo much,,,he was as handsome like abhijeet,,as sweet like him,,he was our favorite person in our lifes but voo challa gaee hamain rotta hoa choor kar,,,
abhijeet is photo copy of him,,,thanks alot mara allaha app nain mere piara ka chahra muja phir see dekha dia,,,

my mom died in 2007,,and i saw abhijeet in 2008,,kash pahla dekha hota to aik bahan apna bhaee ko aik bar marna sa pahla dekh late

abhijeet app jian hazaron sall
har sall ki ummar hoo aik hazar sall
aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Case of Deadly Betrayal : he was in disguise in the bar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top