Suggestions / Comments

Error with the Report Abuse button

GoldieKaur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Admin/Development Team:

First and foremost thank you for promptly fixing the television star ratings. I have also noticed that the "Report Abuse" button on forum posts does not work. When clicked the status bar displays an error "Error on Page". Please take a look into this. Also, I would appreciate it if someone could explain how reporting abuse works and reporters liability in the process.

Kind Regards,
Goldie Kaur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi GoldieKaurji
Report Button Just Left To Quote Wil Send Post To That Section's Moderator Or If Moderator Is Not Appointed This Will Go To Global Moderator To Take Further Actions On Rule Braking Mishaps. If The Reported Post Contains Content Which Are Braking Rules Then It Will Be Removed There Is No Point To Liability Of Reporter.

With Best Regards By
Hardik Kansagra
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yes I agree with wat kans_007 said except for the liability part. If the reporter keeps on reporting posts which do not break the IF COC but reporting it just to take some personal revenge , then the reporter who is reporting the post will be Warned with WL meter ! It is also considered as misguiding the DT with wrong info. and hence raise in WL .
hrkansagara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Yes I agree with wat kans_007 said except for the liability part. If the reporter keeps on reporting posts which do not break the IF COC but reporting it just to take some personal revenge , then the reporter who is reporting the post will be Warned with WL meter ! It is also considered as misguiding the DT with wrong info. and hence raise in WL .

Yes I Agrees Ishan With What You Says But My Mean Was Not Completely That. What I says is Just That If The Person Who Is Reporting Some Issue To DT For Continuously To Much Time And Get Promoted To New DT Member Then It's Not Liability, It's Him Duty To Do That Type Off Some Good Work Which Says That How This User Gets Turned Good User Or Bad User. The Part Reporting Post Only For Personal Revenge Is Already Defined In IF Rule Book That It's Not Allowed And On My Answer It's Included In All type of Rule break mishaps(Incident) cause It Will Turn User To bad working Person.

With Best Regards by
Hardik Kansagra