Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
guys now i am so tired of waiting and waiting..bechare mann ko to koi footage hi nahin mil rahi hai..aur to aur jis speed se serial jaa raha hai aisa lag raha hai ki mann bus consolation prize ban kar rah jayega..i mean geet to maan hi nahin rahi hai ki dev aisa kar sakta hai?? i really am losing faith in this esrial..i hope jaldi se kuch positive ho jaye...koi article hi aa jaye...Confusedkam se kam pata to chale ki story kis taraf jaa rahi hai

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwishzahidsuhasinikishanLiViYaattack_007simplytoxicpakirani_SuMmEr_LoVe_SimplyNicesweetshabhermosoblack_hazeChandani_CSofna-Lanaremosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is mann really the lead" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i am sooo bored by geet's constant denial. story is not moving any further and geet is totally blind. why doesnt everyone tell her what they found out? about the land and fake pandit?

one more thing.......i think that maan said that they had to come to sign rest of land papers the next day.....but several days passed away in today's episode and still no sign of maan....he is an interesting character, i only watch the epi for his scenes

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdcelestae_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbulliInnocent02black_hazeChandani_C-Lana

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Chulbulli sweety lagta hai ek hi lead hai iss show mein : Geet !!
and unfortunatly  the two hotties are only fillers :( - but yeah dil toh mera bhi tuth gaya , first they showed the guy in the Mela saying sweet sweet things to Geet like ' aaaj tumko tumhara jeewan saathi milega ... ' then they showed Maan with Geet'sTaveez Unhappy  ... then kuch nahin .... - Rab Janee yeh jodi kab banegi !
I dont understand why why whyyyyyyy nobody is telling the whole truth to Geet Ermm ???? bechari kare bhi to kiya kare ? she is ignoring the bitter truth - Koi batae usko, warna Kudi baawli hojaegi kisse ke jhoothe wadoon pe :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbullirusha4003Dangelz-Lana

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

The story track demand more attention on Geet and her family, its not easy for a girl like her to get back to the reality after such a cruel betrayel. Whatever her family tells her,  it wont get into her head or mind. She refused to take off the mangalsutra and still has trust on Dev..so until she sees Dev and witness the bitter reality with her own eyes everything else wont make any sense for her and the family need to give her time..none consider her or her feelings..only about their reputation and honourAngry..not this poor girlUnhappy

Maan will just shows up here and there as a filler up..but when the story moves on, it will be more of him=)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaepakiranichullbullirusha4003_SuMmEr_LoVe_-sumaiya-Chandani_Csuj01-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Yes agree me too wana see maan

but see dear first they will show geet and all her drama now but later when she meets maan again etc then they will show maan more often..but rght now they need to show that geet is actuly fighting for dev but later when she gets to know the truth..she will not be like that...and then her story with maan will start..

and actuly the show is on geet..so yes she is the main lead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiranicelestaerusha4003chullbulli-sumaiya-Chandani_Csuj01

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i totally agree ... however...
i'm not getting bored of Geet just yet...loving this new change in Geet. I can understand and yet at the same time get so annoyed that she wont come to terms with the thruth of Dev... but i can't blame her at the same time. The girls never faced such betrayal like this before and what make's it now worst and hard at the same time for her to forget Dev is the fact that she spent a night with that disgusting jerk.

But like many here... i'm getting really pissed of at the amount of footage given to maneet. Its been a month and week since geet aired and they've only gotten two scenes together...Maans only gotten a total of 5-6 scenes so far. Its high time that they meet.

If Maneet track doesnt start soon i'm gonna get bored and will be forced to leave. I've said it before... i dont want maneet lovestory to start now...however they should at least meet ... they should at least show how they're meetings are gonna fold into love. Or how Maan's gonna support Geet.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003chullbulli-sumaiya-Chandani_Csuj01-Lana

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

double post

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 06 May 2010 at 4:26pm

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
i can understand what your feeling. i felt the same way and it was a little frustrating to see Geet in denial but can you blame her?

i mean let's just say that us viewers were unaware of Dev's behavior, Kamya blabbing out pieces of the truth, or Naintara's cunning looks...won't we be in denial as well? These little hints tell us that there is something wrong with the family and we knew it from the very beginning...Geet was totally unaware of this Cry. and her to instantly agree with her family that he cheated her is totally out of proportion. she fell in love with him and trusted him once she tied the knot with him. she won't forget that easily that she was ever married to him. the only way for her to realize this is to confront Dev. that way she will witness his actions and the truth will slowly appear to her. from then on, she will regret ever meeting him. 

even though the recent track may seem a little bit boring and slow it still is necessary. we have see Geet grow as a woman and for her to be stronger. the reason why she is behaving like this is because Maan's words are ringing inside her mind constantly and eventually she will see that Maan is the one who helped her pull through such circumstances.Smile

so don't worry once this gets out of the way Maan will definitely come in the picture. you just have to wait and watch. the concept is great and im sure it will get better, but you just have to have some patience dear Smile trust me! im sure over half the fans on IF are dying to see Maaneet together Day DreamingLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003chullbulli-sumaiya-Chandani_C-Lana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top