Bandini

WRITTEN UPDATE 6th May''

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 1

Mahiyavanshis having breakfast and DM asks where Monghi is. Sabt says she is in her room and will be having breakfast there and takes food to Monghi. Santu asks her to have but Monghi refuses saying she is not hungry. Santu says she used to take her anger out at food and asks her not to do so and come have food. DM comes there and tells Santu why is she staring at her dufford, and asks her to leave as she cant do anything properly. Santu goes out and close the door behind but stands there listening to them. DM asks Monghi to forget what happened and its that gadheda who has missed something big and says whatever happens happens for the good and she need to start her life afresh.  He asks her to go to office and says he wanted to scome with her but today he has some other work so will come with her tomorrow. He tells her if she needs anything ask PAPA.He comes out of the room and see Santu standing there. She says Thank you. DM replies, the English came and left but they left their tail there.

PART 2

Monghi ready to go anmd gets a bouquet from DM.  She smiles and sits in car and Birwa comes there and goes along with Monghi as her car is for service and no other car was available. Monghi and Birwa in same car and Birwa gets a call from Sarang and she flirts with him on phone to make Monghi jealous, saying she got up so late as she couldn't sleep in the night.  Monghi furtstrated and gets out of the car and goes to her nanaji.

PART 3

MOnghi cries and says she wont live there and willll be with nanaji and she wont even go to the office. Nanji asks Monghi to be brave as her sisters who has courageously faced so many hurdles in their lives and are still doing it. He asks Monghi to be brave and not to be weak as she is his strength and if she fails he too will fail.Birwa angry in office that their consignbment has not reached. The namager says it was Monghi's work and asshe was not available they couldn't do it, and they wont get anyone as talented as Monghi. Birwa gets angry and asks him to throw money and get the best person to carve the diamond. Monghi comes there and says no need of that she will finish the work by evening. Birwa thinks how she became so brave suddenly and thinks if she carved her heart also.

PART 4

Baa calls Santu and shows her a mobile and Santu asks whose it is. Baa says its Suraj's and asks her to see if there are any contacts of girls. Santu says there cant be and  he is not that type and if ever he has that wil be just friends. Baa says no she wants him to flirt with girls as babuji used to be during his days. Santu confused and asks baa if she had her medicine. Baa asks why, Santu says she doesn't find baa normal. Baa gets angry and takes the phone and  leaves. Someone one broughts the washed clothes and Santufinds  a T-shirt written Belmonte University. Santu see Suraj who was searc hing for his mobile, if its his, he says its Bitwa's where she was studying. Santu thinks if Birwa too was there then she and Sarang might have known each other and if they planned everything together.

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*yawns* boring filler episode guys..so nothing actually happened.

Wonderful.
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma. Boring Bakwas Birangi is all Bandini has reduced to.What a shame!!😡
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx UMA for d updt................. 🤗

d epi was jst........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ 😕 im nt gettin d word yr
😕 😕
oh yes BAKWAAS!!!!!!!! ...................

baa was d sweethrt she lukd toooooo cute while sayin "suraj ladkiyo ko chedta kyun nhi".......😆 ...n santu's awkward/shockin face was cute as well.........................

n DM said his santudi dufford again 🥳 ......

i relly dont knoe whr d hell is d story movin.....i mean BIRWA hs planted SARANG yyyyyyyyyyyy???

lets see how d story unfolds............ 😉 😉 😉 or i cn say lets luk forward 2 d torture we r goin 2 face
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks dear. They stole your idea of fake Birwa, I am thinking😡  You need to ask for your pay😆
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Uma

🤣 DM is too funny "The english came and left but they forgot their tail. Going by the update I should watch Part 1 and the end only.

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di for such a colourless written update😕, i really dont know what I have to say See Sanraj scene😳 & Baa Santu Suraj comedy scene🤣
Lets see how the story will be prepared till now😕 eat the tasteless snacks😉
demre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think briwa isnt real briwa...........
iSakshi thumbnail

Tnx for the written update Uma..

Today's epi was 🤢... nothing much came out of it... Sanraj little scene was cute.. I did not like how dm shoo santu away, it was like😕... when santu said Thank U ... dm was like😕u have learned eng very well.. (while he's still struggling😆) Baa and santu were too cute... baa asking santu to check suraj phone 😆😆... Santu asking baa did u take ur meds today🤣.. are u feeling well... 🤣🤣🤣...am hinting we will soon get to see a little more of suraj..which is much neede... instead of birangi🤢... So santu is getting closer... at least today she found out that mr and mrs cobra went to the same uni.😡.Santu is now in her full WIB mode... 😎😎😎😎 ... Hope tomorrow is better than today...
⭐️4/10
Edited by DmLovesSantu - 13 years ago