6/5 - Sid-Riddz: Jalta hai dil roshni ke liye. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monar

Poco do I need to say awesome post.. 😳 they always are , you so beautifully explain everything.. amazing talent yaar.. you are gifted

As of now it seems dead end for SR relationship from Sidz perspective, RIdhhima have to try hard.,. harder.. hardest to make a way or atleast make a u turn to the point where Sid can see life beyond the wall..
I just pray he will be alright 😭😭😭 and Ridzi I felt bad for her today, it was the horrendous nightmare of any married women which she experienced.. I think both need to try hard to pull out their relationship from this everlasting tornado of emotions and misunderstandings 😭

πŸ€—

This is the darkest period of the SR relationship but it was needed - needed for Riddz to move on from Armaan and needed for SR to find their way into each-other's hearts. Riddz will work hard on her marriage because by now , we all know that she cannot lose Sid. She has no intentions of separating from him and it showed in the tears that TJ brought into her eyes for Sid. 😳
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

Riddhima made peace with her past. She behaved with Armaan like you behave with your friends and it was nice to see her not accusing and abusing Armaan over and over for messing up her life and her marriage with Sid. It seemed as though whatever she and Armaan had in the past , she saw it as a beautiful sweet memory. She knows she cannot and will not go there but she likes that distant memory as a part of her evolution into the woman that she is today. And amidst all this fun , Riddz gave all the signs of a woman who smiles over her first love but embraces her reality - her marriage with an equally happy heart..
Ok Poco, as usual amazing post. Well, yesterday's epi made me feel low not becaz of SR, but i lost all respect 4 Riddhima. I felt wat d hell she is doing, being in d arms of another man, playing mud & water wid him. Has dis woman lost it? I think i became more of Sid while watching d episode & was wondering wat should i wish now. Shud i wish 4 SR together or not?
But ur post esp above para has again brought bak some respect for d woman (wont say totally). I started watching d epi in a new light & m again want SR TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I know the audience hated Riddhima yesterday but it showed that she could be normal with Armaan and that indicates that she has made peace with him and is ready to take Sid's hand with full heart. Don't worry , we will soon see that.The creatives have no intentions of making a scarlet woman out of their main lead.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... all that has happened is in the favour of SR and sanctity of marriage.😳
Originally posted by priyeah1

SID: do you love me? Should we give this a try?

RIDZ: weep weep weep

SID: OK, now really, do you want to talk like a mature human being?

RIDZ: weep..pause..weep...RUN to lonavala along with the ex

SID: Boiling mad

RIDZ: U doubting my mahaanta? weep weep weeeeeeeeeeeep. still no talky.

SID: Im so done dana dan done.

ARMAAN *still wondering* : Does she love me?

RIDZ: still weeping.....

This is freakin sad. Ridz is an embarassment of a woman. Is she so naive that she cannot see the two men so affected by her? She always wants to be this damsel in distress, which by the way, is a joke.

Pocahontas: Nice update, U write well :) I can only vent, lol.

.🀣.......Don't worry. Sid ki jhaad , Sid ka gussa and Sid ka accident will stop her weeping and running. Creatives themselves are sick and tired of her marathons. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by princess1

Wonderful Dear....!!
SID's excellent journey in DMG2 and wonderful performances are unbeliveble.....Yes, this messages is too everyone.....Not only woman....Man can also suffers big...!! SID's journey has started in Sanjivani with brat and happy go lucky person....and look at this.....SID.....The self less man.....wonderful person is losing every coin he has.....and that is character Karan Wahi played beautifully...!!
His destiny always has played enough with him...!!  But always Poco wonderful written...!!

Sid is an ACE of a character and he has come such a long way that Riddz needs a ladder to come up to his level and i think the process of building that ladder has begun. 😳
Originally posted by prejudice

Pocohontos,
If not already, soon you'll have a huge fan crowd demanding for your analysis every day.
Awesome Post!

My thoughts regarding today's episode ....

Riddhima - Has a humongous task ahead... God give her all the strength.
Sid - my heart went out to this guy... All signs that we will get back our sexyface dude back...But I really am dying for some meaningful conversation amongst SR...It looks like it will another long wait.
Armman - What do i say? When will we see him coming off his lala-land? As much as Sid/Riddhima have mislead him, Doesn't this guy have a mind of his own? Anyway waiting to see the old humourous lovable Dr.Armaan back.

πŸ€—

A meaningful conversation between SR is a long way ahead. Sid is going back to his Sexyface days and i have no idea how Riddz will ever convince Sid of her innocence and will he have any reason to believe her? But in the long run , Riddz will win Sid back like she always has.

Trust me, if i could , i would get my dil-ka-doctor Armaan off that fake la-la land rightaway.

Originally posted by doukno

Pocu, wonderfull post......U make us see the episode thru ur lense and we are bound to believe it.Waiting to see Sid's reaction to all the happenings of Lonavala!Though one thing confuses me,Why is Armaan getting offensive and trying to defend Ridzie??Sid just has the 1st impression right now so he is bound to react the way he is reacting.

Dou! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Where were you for so long , puttarjee? ☺️

Sid's reaction : JWALAMUKHI PHATEGA and Riddz will keep on cleaning the lava. 😲
😲
Riddz' reaction : Agnee-pareekhaa time and Win-Sid-Back aandolan.πŸ₯³

Armaan: Being taken to the chopping table to be butchered but hopefully will be saved in time. Yet , Armaan grabbing Sid's collar and talking to him like that was SO-NOT-DONE.

Originally posted by zeenia

Poco sweety😊

Awesome analysis as usual!!

I saw yesterdays epi late  and before I watched it I had read all the mixed emotions on the forum about it but I still tried to watch it with an open mind!

Funnily enough the AR scenes did not bother me because of ridhimma-to me she seemed a woman fondly reminiscing about her past without any pain- havent we all done that!! Yes perhaps there were a few eyelocks here and there but I think we have all accepted that ridhimma is never going to forget arman and neither are we asking her to- she willl always have him tucked away forever in a small part of her heart!! Its her actions after today which will give us a clear indication of what is truly in her heart.

Sid -what can I say about him? Can the guy get more adorable! He finds out his wife is ill and thinking about him so he drops everything to be with her. I loved his drive down to lonavla, his thoughts , his cute smile,his hopes. A man totally in love with his wife hopng for a new beginning! Absolutely wonderful acting by KW-I hope the cv's realise what a wonderful actor they have on their hands and use his potential to the fullest always!

Its going to be hard to watch todays epi knowing what he's going to go through and sids eyes in the precap,just before the accident- they were unbearable to see!!

Armaan- the 'hero', the man who could do no wrong!! Im not going to say much except I hope he snaps out of this soon before I lose complete faith in him!

I think alot is going to happen in todays epi so I will leave commenting on both parts of the precap until I watch it! The only thing Im sure about is sids heart is going to break and that breaks my heart too!

Your a gem poco!πŸ˜ƒ

Simply and straightly put, Zeenoo. 😳

Armaan will forever remain a part of Riddhima but now, Sid is her life and future and that is what was shown. Sid looked so shattered that it is unbearable to even look at him or talk about him. His eyes in the precap , before the accident were the eyes of Sid we saw after his marriage to Riddhima - hard and unfeeling. All the best to you, Riddz.

As for Armaan , the sooner he returns to reality , the better it will be for him and for SR.

i just needed lots of time and electricity to sit read and then reply your post..............reading your post are much better than viewing the episodes

if only we could classify and charecterize our emotions life would become soo much less complicated and precisely  that is what is being asked from riddhima.but how does one undo the various facets of the emotion called love............when riddhima loved armaan ,the world could not be more rosy for her,when he left her,the world could not be more bitter for her,when she found out about him ,her madness ,desperation overshadowed every other thing and person and when she finally found peace once again he comes and thus the rush of all the emotions from love,affection ,bitterness ,anger to sadness 

we saw her drowning in her despair and pain untill sid came into her life and saved her

yesterday i saw the closure............i saw the peace  and like the calmness after a storm finally descend on riddhima,she was no more emotional to armaan or their memories but she smiled at then their fondness ,madness and buried them in her ,whenever she comes to lonavala she will surely remember then with the same fondness .........the scenes between AR showed how this girl who was the object of armaan's affection and still is has evolved into a woman who views life in various shades and hues not just rosy pink,there stands a woman who has finally mad epeace with her past...........sadly armaan has yet to see it

this time again she is caught in the vertigo of her emotions but stands before her the man who held her hand when she thought she did not need it and today when she desperately wants him to hold he ,he is ready to let go off her.............and if this time she drown in her emotions she will lose her husband ,her relationship and herself forever......she has to save both of them and thus begins her journey of seeking her love for sid lost in web of anger,hurt,guilt and then convincing him of the same

siddanth has lost the last thread of hope,his dreams have crashed,his heart is shattered and his soul is numb...........he no longer wants to love riddhima,he wants to hate her,hate himself for loving her and will close every possible way that leads her to him........it is  easy to love but it is  very difficult  to not love.............

so begins the journey of siddanth riddhima once again from the bottom of pit ,they have to crawl out ,rise and shine together and they will as they are meant to be today ,tomorrow and the days after
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rosa.cricelli

Pocohontas, this is a beautifully written post.  I absolutely agree with everything you mentioned especially regarding Riddhima's actions today. Her willingness to embrace memories shared by Arman and herself, to face them and realise her evolution from a girl to a woman and to finally reconcile them has, in my opinion, only made her realise what true love really means; that is peace, trust, sharing, acceptance, compassion, strength and all giving.  All characteristics of Sid.  Perhaps, this will now give her direction and her feelings towards Sid can now come to the surface without guilt or inhibition.  This time away from Sid has freed her from pressure and the constant barrage of betrayal she has felt in the past (albeit unsubstantiated on Sid's part, I believe).

Nevertheless, how heart breaking and devastating to watch Sid's hopes and dreams shattering right before his eyes.  His eagerness, anticipation and determination to set things right between his wife and give their marriage a chance to flourish have all been massively wiped out.  To say "the choice is yours Riddhima" to actually seeing your wife in her ex-lover's arms is another.  I can't help but think at that moment if Sid was shot, an ounce of blood would not ooze out.  It was just sooooo sad.

Thank you for sharing your feelings about today's episode.  Your writing is simply lyrical and magical and always brings hope.  As someone has already commented here, you definitely will have a fan club following very soon. And deservedly so.  An abundance of blessings.

Rosa!πŸ€—

Can i say that i love what you have written about Riddhima incorporating some of Sid's traits into her personality?😳.....Riddz is ready to go and hug Sid and she always was from the moment she realized that Sid was her truth and that she was beginning to fall for him.

But FATE! Fate who is never easy on SR and puts them through the test of fire over and over again. πŸ˜†..... but that is okay , they both always rise from the ashes - stronger , closer and more bonded than ever. And this storm is paving way for the flower-beds ahead. Go SR!😳

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

For me,SR are defined beyond words...

They are a unique and outstanding couple who have learnt from their mistakes and have taught their partners many useful things...

They make the tagline of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi true..