Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hey all!! well first of all today is Lana's birthday so we should all wish her a very big Happy Birthday...wait does that even make sense...hmm...not sure! :p

Happy Birthday Lana!

Now let's get on with the episode :P

Precap: Geet keeps on repeating that Dev will return for sure why isn't anyone believing her...Taayji yells in frustration that why aren't you understanding...he will never return. On the other hand, Maan tells Brij to tell him the registry date because I have invested all my money and I will definately get that land! Just then Brij notices Geet leaving and immediately tells Maan that they cannot tell him anything right now and he should leave. Geet tries to run out of the door after Maan but Brij closes the door as everyone tries to stop her. Brij asks her to remove her mangalsutra but Geet answers back that a married woman doesn't remove her sindoor even after death...how can I? Brij yells if you can't remove it...I will but Geet challenges him and says don't come near her and ends up bumping into daarji!

Now aagye

Daarji yells that she has to take off the symbol of marriage...Geet keeps on looking at Daarji who turns away (I guess he is ashamed or maybe not!) Rano walks up to Geet and tells her to remove her mangalsutra...Geet turns back to look at Rano with a shocked expression...Rano continues that whatever an elder does is right...but Geet has had enough...she yells no mother! She wipes her tears and yells that she will not take off her mangalsutra...all of you listen up this is Devji's amanat...he made me wear this! I am his wife! I will not take off this mangalsutra! Brij gets angry and uses all his force to yell enough! This is enough! He goes to take it off but Geet gets a hold of his hand. Brij looks at her with a deadly expression...while everyone look on shocked! Brij starts to fold his hand in a fist but Geet jerks it away leaving everyone as usual shocked especially the ladies! Geet answers back what do you all think of me...a mute deaf doll? (woah she can talk! lol btw Dolly looks like she is about to suffer from a heart attack!) Do whatever you want with me? Why? Don't I feel anything? Don't I have a heart?

Brij with an angry and scary tone says I'll answer all your questions (yeah I know with maar dhaar...kuch aur nahi aata hai floor lover ko!) He yells at Rano and Daljeet to catch a hold of Geet...he starts to hit Geet but she doesn't let him touch her aka she keeps his hand at bay as he continues to harm her. She yells you all were the one who said marry him and now you all are saying forget him! Rano and Daljeet are trying to get Brij to leave Geet! Geet continues that she will not leave her mangalsutra she will not take it off! Mahinder goes upto Daarji and asks him to stop all this and when Daarji doesn't do anything...he goes to Brij and tries to get him off his daughter yelling leave her Brij! Mahinder finally frees Geet and yells at Brij I told you to leave her! Brij starts to walk away but Mahinder turns him around and yells if she doesn't want to take off her suhaag's nishani then let her wear it...he folds his hand as he says this! Taayji runs to Daarji and says that Mahinder is right if she isn't taking it off then it's okay! You don't want people to know that she is married fine...we won't let her go outside then no one will find out!

Daarji yells fine...she will remain locked in her room until she doesn't let go off her useless stubborness! Rano you understand right? (somebody lock this dude in his room along with his paagal grandson!) Rano in a quiet voice says yes Daarji. Taayji goes to Geet and drags her inside while Geet keeps on looking back...even the kids leave...leaving all the men in the hall. Mahinder exclaims Geet's name while crying! He goes up to Daarji and folds his hand in front of him...pleading him not to be so harsh on his daughter. She is innocent! He bows his head in front of Daarji still crying (poor guy!) Daarji says Mahinder...I know it's my fault! (then why abuse Geet?) but I can't do anymore stupidness by listening to your daughter! As Daarji walks away...Mahinder keeps on pleading that she is just a child! (while Brij continues to stare at his wife aka the floor!) His brother comes and consoles Mahinder

On the other hand...the women of the house have dragged Geet into her room...Taayji tells Dolly to close the door (oh I get it! Dolly is short for Daljeet...oye Brij ke bacche can't you call your first wife by her nickname?) Taayji turns to Rano and says look how she is looking outside? She yells at Geet why are you refusing to understand? Why are you talking back to the men of the house? They'll kill you and bury you...no one will ever know about it! (I like Taayji even though she is supressed by the men of the house...she is just looking out for Geet as well!) Rano walks up to Geet and tells Taayji that she'll make her understand! Rano puts her hand on Geet's chin and says that whatever the elders are saying is absolutely right! Please take it off! Please take the Mangalustra off! Geet keeps on looking at Rano with a unbelievable expression. Take off your bangles! Just forget that you ever got married! Just forget it! Geet jerks Rano's hands off and says what are you saying Maa? How can I forget everything? How? Devji resides in my heart ma! He is the sindoor in my maang! Look at my hands...they are tied in the relation of love that I have with him! Why don't you understand? Rano yells why don't YOU understand? More than the symbols of marriage I love your life more! Your life! Geet tries to interupt but Taayji yells Rano! Taayji goes upto Geet and says until you don't let go of your stubborness you'll stay locked in this room! Taayji tells Rano to leave...Geet stops her mom and says all this is not right! Rano cries why aren't you understanding Geet? Please understand! Taayji takes a hold of Rano's hand and starts to drag her away. Geet yells how will she find Devji? Rano tries to stop Taaji from dragging her but Taaji throws her out of the room along with Dolly as well. Geet tries to say something but Taayji yells shut up! You're going to stay in this room! Taaji starts to close the door but Geet keeps on yelling that she wants to go to Devji! Taayji pushes Geet and says stay inside as she closes the door. Geet keeps on banging on the door asking her mom to open the door since she wants to meet Devji. On the other side, Taayji locks the room! She yells at Taayji and her mom to open the door...she wants to go to Devji...she keeps on crying loudly and falls on her bed.

Geet is remembering Dev as the song "Ek baar mila de" plays in the background...she remembers all the sweet words that he said to her and all the sweet gestures as well!

It's the next morning...Rajji comes into the room with food...while Geet is still looking outside the window as she was the night before. Rajji tells her to eat since she hasn't ate for two days! When Geet doesn't respond...Rajji picks up the spoon and says your favourite sabzi...the one with peas. She puts the spoons in front of Geet's mouth but Geet doesn't respond...she keeps on staring outside with a lost expression. Rajji says eat! Di what's wrong with you? Please talk to me at least! Geet Di! But when Geet doesn't respond...Rajji leaves the food on the table and leaves the room as the song continues to play in the background.

It seems like days have past by...Geet is lying on the ground still remembering Dev...or walking in her room as a lost soul. She now remembers all the things she had to go through after Dev left her! Dolly and Rajji come into the room to make her drink water but she refuses to drink that as well. Dolly and Rajji cry in frustration and walk out of the room! She remembers everyone telling her that he will never return! Geet remembers her challenge to Brij that she will find Dev and bring him infront of everyone so they'll know that he is innocent. She looks determined now and smirks as if she has gotten the greatest plan on Earth. She goes upto the mirror and looks at her Suhaag ki nishaniyaans...she starts to take them off as the wedding mantar I guess plays in the background (oh she is going to convince all of them that she has forgotten that she is married so she can be allowed out of the house...ooo great plan Geet!)

Geet walks out of the room without any of her wedding things on....all the women of the house follow Geet as she goes up to Daarji. Mahinder looks up in shock...Geet exclaims Daarji I have accepted my mistake...and that's why I am here to apologize to you...the women of the house don't look so convinced though. Anyways Geet continues that I have understood that whatever you will say will be for my benefit. From now on I'll do exactly as you tell me...if this has been written in my desitny then so be it! From now on I will never wear any of the marriage symbols...I'll forget that I was ever married! I will forget that Devji was ever part of my life...she has a lost look on her face as she says this while Daarji looks full of guilt! Daarji says well it's good that you have finally accepted what I said...Geet looks up with lioness eyes! Geet says but Daarji will you listen to one thing...he asks what? Geet says that she wants to divert her attention somewhere else...if I stay at home...I'll keep on getting weird thoughts (Dolly nods as if she agrees) I want to start studying again! Can I go to college? Daarji looks up with an unreadiable expression...while everyone else looks shocked! Everyone looks at Daarji who nods and says alright! Everyone is relieved except for Mahinder who is confused! But remember something! The respect of my family is the most valuable assest of mine! And I can't see it diminishing! When you get out of the house...our family's respect will be in your hands! (how come boys don't have this rule...o yeah because they are trusted with something valuable such as respect Dead) One wrong move and you won't ever be able to get out of your room! Do you understand? Geet nods and says yes Daarji! Everyone walks away leaving Mahinder...he exclaims Geet is listening to everyone like this? There must be something more to this!

Episode ends!

Precap: Geet tells Rajji that she can never forget Devji...I have full faith on him! And to spend the rest of my life with him...I have to remove these symbols then it's not something big. Geet is packing her jhola as Rajji exclaims why are you putting these clothes in there? Geet exclaims what if I talk to him and he asks me to come to him immediately then? Rajji yells please listen to me...don't go anywhere...but Geet puts her hand on Rajji's mouth and says I have to go...to get to Devji I have no other option!

Edited by -bhootni- - 06 May 2010 at 12:00pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaahcirpragyakumarthahudamini-akdoorendezvouszeestar1amee1harish_kenjoa123mahalaxmikkieraknightley1kripsykelowna16Hema_Mmd410teri_susan.bohemian.Neetu2825mushkan_2003kuttapujenny.bahaneflamingo_aries-Amri--kavita-AnotherMiraclechullbulli_SuMmEr_LoVe_anna44ilive2laughAntaresIchangeditDew-droprahmona_pakswejesss.No_CommentstinselDr.BasketGuptaMallika113Chandni-TomikoSigmaniveditha*Dakoo_Minzy*-Mansi-Chandani_Cpetticoat-Ms.Wildcherry-.Angel-Lanapyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5/6 - Geet Episode Update - completed" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday LanaParty

thank u so much for the Excellent update hun and I am waiting for the rest sweetheartEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Chandani_CChandni-

hazel16

Goldie

hazel16

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
and happy birthday Lana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Chandni-

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF D DAY LANA....!!GOD BLESS U ALWAYS...

hey bhootni....nice update......waitng for next part....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Chandani_CChandni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
completed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Bhootni, thanks for the lovely update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-Chandni-

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update Sumi ...
No Maan 2day ..!Ouch

Chandni-

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Lana !!! Party

Thanx for the update sumi!! Wow! I am so loving this Geet.....just hope she gets over Dev soon.......guess this will happen once she will see the real Dev with her own eyes.....and don't tell me she is actually planning to run away......she is really one determined person.....this is how she will come to know of Dev's betrayal and come across Maan, me thinks.....ayee ayee.....its getting interesting by the day! I agree....Daarji and Brij should be locked up.....and should be left there to starve!

Chandni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top