Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Preet is naughty but his reaction was soooo funny nd cuteπŸ˜† bechara sharma raha tha Meher se ziadaπŸ˜†

I cant wait for that day 😍 but i dont think CVs will let this happen nicely 😑
yea I think even Manav wll be more sharmaying then Archu chalo kuch toh similarity hai in dono ke beech πŸ˜†
unknown18 thumbnail
Haan, bas yehi similarity hai! Preet is so much smarter than Manav 😎
hamara Mannu bhi itna bura nahi hai bass thoda sa slow hai πŸ˜†
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: unknown18

I cant wait for that day 😍 but i dont think CVs will let this happen nicely 😑

Since PR seems like a pretty traditional Balaji serial, we will probably see ArMan looking at each other, then the lights dimming, cut to the birds chirping or the horn of the train heard in the background with a train station clock displaying the time of approximately 5:00 AM.  A few weeks later Archana vomits or faints or something and she's pregnant (as the women on TV are just incredibly fertile).  Manav's reaction can range from a surprised smile to picking her up, depends on who is around them.  Then cut back to some drama with Varsha, Vandita, Vaishali, or Manjusha.

Although personally I would like to see something that matches up to their wonderfully intense chemistry and the (supposed) passion they feel, I am currently doubting that we will.  PR has always been somewhat of a family based show as its not completely based on one central lead (although Archana is in the forefront these days), they will probably stay away from the hot and heavy.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Right...PR is more of a family drama....comes on prime time....that too its so Pavitra that Satish kisses Varsha's forehead...they wont show anything more than ArMan looking at each other n smiling....lights dim....next day morning they wake up n smile all shy...thts Pavitra Rishta for u
unknown18 thumbnail
Piya, thoda??!! Mannu is veryyyyyyy slowwwwwwwwwww ganjay k sar par baal aane ki umeed hai magar Manav se koi umeed nahi

TB, i think thats how they will show 😭 but they hav been showing really nice SR scenes lately in other shows so maybe we will get something gud but then again u never know with balaji
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just now saw the episode ,very sweet ....