Fan Fictions

AR FF: I Met Me Final part updated pg 64 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 70

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Replies:
@ naureen_aly : Yeah it is

@ nihakapoor : Thanks n yes I surely will

@ ARMAANKSGFAN : Thanks n u r welcome

@ mohit_aggarwal : Yeah I will

@ sammy4u : Thanks

@ coolvini4u : Hi Vini! Hug thanks n u r welcome

@ kashndsel4eva: Thanks n u r welcome

@ ShelDev : Thanks n yes I will

@ richa_b : Thanks n yeah I will

@ Sani_Rani : Thanks n yeah I will

@ Robin_M : Thanks

@ aanchal_c : Thanks n yeah sure

@ luv_kajen : Thanks n yeah sure

@ dhruvikaluvsKSG : Thanks

@ Riddss : Thanks n u r welcome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: I Met Me Final part updated pg 64 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Part 2

Thank you soooooo much for such tremendous responseBig smileBig smileBig smile.I'll try to meet your expectations.

It's so seriously funny,all three of us have to leave on the same day,go to the same place,yeah their offices were in the same building and go and apply for the same post.Wonder how they had the same post vacant....for us?God surely has his own ways.

We left separately but arrived at our destinations together.After a silent wish of luck we went our ways......

I reached the floor where the interviews were to be taken for Riddhima Gupta's P.A. post.

Man!There was some crowd.There weren't too many girls.Guess they didn't want to work under a beautiful boss and lose their boyfriends....I chuckled silently at my own joke and took a place beside a man who seemed to be deeply engrossed in some file or wait a min was it a book?Nah!It was a magazine.Bussiness magazine.

God!I wanted to tell him,"Chill dude!Don't stress yourself.The interviewer isn't gonna ask you...." hey!he wasn't reading.Infact he was looking at some pic.Woah! Riddhima Gupta's pic on the cover page.He was looking at it sooo lovingly that I thought he was her brother,you know brotherly affection.

I tried hard to suppress my laugh....hmmmm he seemed to be smitten by [making inverted commas in the air] the great - Riddhima Gupta.

I was getting bored and looked around the room.Everyone was engrossed in something or the other.After carefully peeping in some others' lap I found that some were missing their girlfriends.Some already had made full plans to dump their girlfriends for their soon-to-be boss while some still in a dilemma and were comparing their girlfriends with Riddhima Gupta.  

Soon a decent looking man came out dejected.It did not take long to understand that he had not impressed the interviewer.
Next the man sitting beside me went in,looking confident.

I wonder what he is going to say.Maybe,"Hello Ms.Gupta.I was just gazing at your pic outside and I'm smitten by you..." Wait!How can that be?Was Ms.Gupta herself interviewing the candidates?

Nah!It can't be.She must be in her office,stydying some files with her secretary informing her every 15 mins that the latest candidate was chucked out.

Hey...why am I thinking so much and that too such boring stuff.I am suppossed to think how I'll rejoice after I con her and take over the company.

That will be fun....I'll go to ummm where should I go?Paris?

No ways!Girls like going there.It is supposed to be the most romantic place in the world.Definately not my cup of tea.

Hmm then where? Maybe.....

Ahh!my turn to go in.Seems that the smitten-by-Riddhima Gupta couldn't make it.Well he couldn't have.After all I too am here and no one can beat Armaan.

I went in expecting to see some mid-forties man looking grimly at the candidates and making some mental notes.But I was surprised actually shocked would be the appropriate word here to see the the "saakshat" Riddhima Gupta herself behind the desk.

Cool!This should be fun.

"Mr.Armaan ..... ummm ..." she raised her eyebrows indicating that she had forgotten my surname.

"Mallik.Armaan Mallik" Hey that isn't my surname.I don't even know my surname.How did this "Mallik" come out?

"So Mr.Armaan Mallik.What are your qualifications?"

Direct qualifications?Anyways..

"I have a degree of MBA from Oxford University."

No kidding.I actually do.In fact even Rahul and Anjali too have.We studied coz it lookes bad having no degree to flaunt and I throughly enjoyed it.When we had expressed our desire to study, we had a condition.That we had to pay the fees on our own.That wasn't a big problem.We had our savings.

"Mr.Mallik?You have good qualifications,then why do you want to want to be my P.A.?You can get a higher post or you can start your own bussiness."

"Yes,I can.But I want some experience first.If I be your P.A,then I will get to know things before I can do something on my own."

A few random questions here and there.I knew I had bagged this job.She was just fulfilling some formalities.

She called some Mr.Rai...Mr.Shubhankar Rai immediately in the room.

Mr.Rai entered.He was a decent looking man with a warm smile on his face.

"Mr.Rai.This is my new P.A.,Mr.Armaan Mallik"

God this is totally out of my comfort zone but I'm trying my best.Plz keep patience and....
Keep smiling and commenting!!!

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 15 August 2010 at 9:23am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

bombaydesione_ashime_lovelygulmohit_aggarwalkarankideewanixricha_bsisgeodiyachillmiss93X..Niha..Xambrynssh57Amoon.88scorpio95disco_divanamita18archieliciousankitajain94bismazaman2000Sidarth_lover1cutiepreetkarans_angelbasket_101unknown.moonlight2630.-Wish-.prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGAR_LOVERIshiakweetrockstarnyxxaanchal_cjanu1610barydebby_11Robin_Msammy4unidha1983swetha10Norzcrazy4KASH_AREthereal-PathkajenEuphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fan-AviatoR-aftermath..sjain

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
wowwww intresting
plz counti...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

X..Niha..X

Goldie

X..Niha..X

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hey dear lovely part . Do cont soon and thanks for the pm .

Sweet_Ashum

sisgeo

sisgeo

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
i like arman's confidence....................good part..........continue soon.....plz add me to the pm list.................

Sweet_Ashum

sammy4u

IF-Rockerz

sammy4u

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hey dear great part
looks like armaan ke andar confidence thoos thoos ke bhar diya hai.

Sweet_Ashum

bhoomi_K

bhoomi_K

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey ashu..nice part..n a nice concept!btw whats a conman?
Thanku so much for the pm

Sweet_Ashum

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
woah dear its really awesome one superb so he got job cool let see what happen next plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

http://www.netflorist.co.za/sites/nf2003/images/ra444_4.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41UbXcFX7QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Edited by nidha1983 - 07 May 2010 at 5:01am

Sweet_Ashum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top