Fan Fictions

AR FF: I Met Me Final part updated pg 64 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 70

one_ashi

Groupbie

one_ashi

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hey it's a really cool concept! Would love to continue reading it, could you please add me to ur pm list?!

Thanks and do continue soon! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Ashum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: I Met Me Final part updated pg 64 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

hey di!!        Hey Hinal!!!
funny part!!          Thanksss
triplets =P
cool though...       Thanks
loved it =D              Thanks again Big smile
kinda short.. but dun mind that =)           I'm a bit busy sorry =(
luv,              Love you too,
HiNaL         Your Di ^_^

Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

nice part

Thanks

Originally posted by one_ashi

Hey it's a really cool concept! Would love to continue reading it, could you please add me to ur pm list?!

Thanks and do continue soon! ;)

Thanks n yes I've added you Smile

basket_101

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Part 4

Muskaan seemed very excited.....
"Tell na,who is the oldest amongst you all?"

Anjali was the one who was answering all the questions while Rahul and me were just nodding our heads and memorizing every fact.

"Ummm Armaan is the oldest amongst us.Next is Rahul and youngest,me."

"By how many mins?" Atul too now seemed to be eager to know about us.

I passed a glance over Riddhima.She did not seem to be interested in this convo.She was studying some file.

"Ummm Armaan is older to Rahul by 5 mins and Rahul is older to me by 3 mins."

Anjali lied blatantly.I could give her name to Guiness World Record for being able to lie so blatantly,with such an innocent and straight face.

I know in our field we are supposed to lie.But... such a big lie?This could cost us our mission.

Blah blah blah.....more of it was going on.In no time all were settled in their seats and were chatting as though they had metafter a long time and were catching up on each others' lives.

Rahul,too had started answering.

Wow! A long list of lies had to be memorized now.Instead of discussing the next step,we would have to remind each other about our "childhood" now.Great! All thanks to Anjali maai! I bow before you.

Riddhima's files started getting finished.Hmmm, she was a workaholic I had found out but did she never see anything beyond the office and clients?

TRING!!!!

Ahhh thank God! That phone saved me actually,I could not stand so much chatting.

I'm not a person of words basically.I believe in action rather than words.Isn't there a idiom too? Haan,Speech is silver,silence is golden.And Actions speak louder than words.

True in my case.

Some family emergency for the trio.Riddhima had turned pale by the time she had kept the phone.

Atul and Muskaan asked her what it was and she only replied,"Aunty.Hospital.Emergency."

Research about the family was done by Rahul.I looked towards him and he signalled that he knew about it.

After announcing that everyone should leave immediately,Riddhima,Atul and Muskaan just said that we hould take some rest today and report the next day by 9 am.

They left in a hurry.

Anjali's whacking time........

"Why did you say that we are triplets?" I almost screamed at her.

"What else did you expect? I did not know that you too had told that your surnames are Mallik....."

"But we had decided our surnames and everything earlier.Didn't we?"

"Yeah we did.But you are forgetting that we had submitted our resume too.We three had Mallik written in our certificates"

For the first time in my life I did not know what to say.Anjali was right.We three had Mallik written as our surname everywhere.The head's wife,who was a kind lady had told us to write our surname "Mallik" in every legal document.She wanted to tell something more,her eyes told that there was some reason behind this.But she never uttered a word about it.

Ugh...there was no time for this now.We had to make more plans now and change a few.

A Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely mothers in the world!!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

one_ashivrulsmohit_aggarwalricha_bsisgeoADITI.SHARMA_03diyachillX..Niha..Xambryndisco_divabismazaman2000shristi sardaankitajain94ssh57Amoon.88scorpio95karans_angelcutiepreetSidarth_lover1Gudduluvsmoonlight2630.-Wish-.prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.AR_LOVER-Prithi-sammy4ujanu1610aanchal_cbaryawarapan.basket_101kweetrockstarEuphoria.kajenriddhancrazy4KASH_AREthereal-Pathnidha1983NorzSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fan-AviatoR-aftermath..sjain

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
nice part
but toooooooooo short

Sweet_Ashum

sisgeo

sisgeo

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
good part...............continue soon...........

Sweet_Ashum

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
woah dear its really awesome one superb so Anji is great one triplet so funny but no resemblance at all & Ridhima is not interested in their so called talk plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

Sweet_Ashum

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Owhh I wonder what will happen in the Emergency =/ Lol the triplets part always makes me laugh xD I want your updates to be longer though, they are so interesting that I don't even realize it's ended so fast >.> Owhh Riddhima a workaholic? Haha I wonder what happens to that after she falls for Armaan!

Very well written ^-^

Hina

Sweet_Ashum

bhoomi_K

bhoomi_K

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hey ashu!nice part!
Thanks 4 da pm! =D

Sweet_Ashum

Post Reply New Post