Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

creatives and dimri!!!

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone! i m new 2 this forum and joined it recently because of the interesting and attractive track of our lovely NaKsh! so i was hoping if any one would like to be my friend!😊

also i have an idea that the boring episodes going on these days the creatives should wake from a peaceful sleep becuz our YRKKH is not even in the top 10 seriels of India! if they don't have any idea to continue the track they should take ideas from the fan fictions by our members here as yeh rishta no longer portrays ''yeh rishta'' 🀒and cutie hina n karan are out of sight !!!!😭

i just want some romance and love between characters as the episodes from the starting have been realistic and now it seems as if they having a drama.😭😭....

where the heck is that director😑 who is happy to see his show declining...the show which from the starting and the 1st episode have been one of the best shows is now at a tragic downfallπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

so i persue all membersto write different fan fictions so DIMRI & the CREATIVES get the idea of how show should be!!!!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyy hi yaap u r absolutely right yaar......
current track is much boring
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dimri has a lot of confidence in her sadela ideas tabhi to she is not adopting the ideas from the ff's.................pata nahi apne dimag se kab tak chalegi aur kab tak hume pakaegi.........................agar dimri hi creative rahi to YRKKH ka present to kharab hai hi future aur kharab hone wala hai...........
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiii n welcome to the forum......im sia........we all here think the same.......but hav given up all the hopes tht RS n dimri are gonna listen to us....😑
ankita2407 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sia.k_1

hiii n welcome to the forum......im sia........we all here think the same.......but hav given up all the hopes tht RS n dimri are gonna listen to us....😑

dono behre hain..............unke kaan pe to joo bhi nahi reng rahi hai.....................bas ek ke baad ek sade track dikhate jaa rahe hain..........😑🀒
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

first of all welcome 2 the forum...😊..ha..thats right yrkkh's goingon track is very boring but hope it ll get back 2 its position soon.....

Edited by shamasallfav - 13 years ago
ankita2407 thumbnail
hiiii welcome to this forum hope u have a great time here...........enjoy
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi well come to this forum
and coming to CVs no one is going to lessen to us πŸ˜’
and talking to them is like breaking ur head on the wall    πŸ˜‘ 😑 😑