Page 1 of 1

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
In conversation with Aalesha

Hill Road Media

She plays the role of elder sister Purva in Behenein, who is sacrificing and always thinks first about her three sisters. The character of Purva Sanghvi is played by debutant Aalesha who has done south films and ads. We spoke to Aalesha about the success of her character and the show…

Aalesha

Did you expect that this show will be a huge hit?
"Earlier when I signed the show I was pretty nervous about my character but when I received good response, I was happy that my hard work is being appreciated by the audience."

Aalesha
How is your rapport with Sudeep?
"Oh! It's wonderful, he is the senior most actor among the young actors and it's nice to work with him. He sometimes comes to me to rehearse the dialogues, he is a good co-actor and good human being as well."

Aalesha
Ok, then what about your three sisters?
"Audiences are loving our chemistry and off-screen also we have become very close to each other like we are real sisters. Sometimes when I go out for shopping, ladies come and ask where is Akashi and Anokhi...It's good the audiences relate us like family."

Aalesha
How is your experience working with actors like Ketaki Dave and Dolly Minhas?
"Both are quite senior to us, we are learning every day from them and they treat us as our daughters on the sets, both are very serious onscreen but off-screen they are very sweet and jovial."

Aalesha
Ok, now a new member has been added in the Behenein star cast-Prem (baby)?
"Oh, the baby is very cute and now he has become a little wonder on the sets of the show. He is very talented as well."

Aalesha
Now what will Purva do next when Smriti will be fine?
"I don't know about the track, whatever she has done is for the future of Prem and Smriti and she won't do any wrong to Smriti."

Aalesha
What message you would like to give to your indya.com fans?
"Keep loving and watch our show, because we are working very hard to give our fans the best and thanks for liking Purva and her sisters."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanCharm2KhaLidaH-mya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In conversation with Aalesha aka Purva" in Behenein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-mya-

IF-Dazzler

-mya-

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thnkx 4 sharingTongue

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
She seems really sweet and looks really pretty in all the pictures Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top