CID

abhi's loneliness and tregady

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i have noticed this since the starting of the CID that abhi is the most unlucky in the hand of nature. to whome he loved the most in his life, he has to loose them eventually. due to accident and memory loss, he couldn't recognised his mother and his mother died due to shocked. then came shruti in abhi's life. he planned to marry her, even told to daya about his love for her. and result, shruti's husband back leaving abhi heartbroken. then shreya, a little girl whome abhi loved very much and express his desired to adopt her. result, shreya's uncle came and took her with him. again leaving abhi heartbroken.

before accident abhi merry to a girl (name dont' remember). he had a daughter also. but due to memory loss, he couldn't recognised his  wife and daughter when they came to him. he even felt very bad for it and said the ACP and daya that "don't know what else he loose in his life"Confused.

feel bad for him.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhi's loneliness and tregady" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@ujs30 the girl you mentioned as Abhi's wife was not his wife actually,he and that girl loved each other before his memory loss but after he had that accident he never met that girl again and she got married to another man and they both had a daughter,she is shown in Flashback case where abhijeet gets to know about her so just wanted you to know that Abhijeet is not married and does not have any child

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

@ujs30 the girl you mentioned as Abhi's wife was not his wife actually,he and that girl loved each other before his memory loss but after he had that accident he never met that girl again and she got married to another man and they both had a daughter,she is shown in Flashback case where abhijeet gets to know about her so just wanted you to know that Abhijeet is not married and does not have any child

thanks for clarifing. it was my mistake. i didnt see the whole episode, only last part so i thought abhi got married to that girl.

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
The shruti's incident was a heartbreaking for Abhi, I was sad for him. but yet I think that it was good for him, jo v hua accha hi hua. do u think that a lady, who just had lost her husband, would agree to marry another person, woh v itni jaldi? she was caring for Abhi and also depended on him, because she was greatful to him, but she did not love Abhi. so I dont think that any relation could be grown between them, as a relation of husband-wife can't stand on only greatfulness.
   In shreya's case, Abhi could not adopt her because according to the law of our country, single father can't adopt child, espacialy girl-child. but the Survee's incident was truely sadCry.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.