Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

lighteningbuzz

Goldie

lighteningbuzz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

ShockedAre CRV's completely out of their mind or what?!? After watching the promos of AR's romantic moments I shut my TV disgusted with disbelief of what they're actually showing.

Now, I don't know if those promos are someone's imagination or what? But, if they're shown as actual incidents taking place then I have lost all respect for the character of Riddhima. I don't support the fact that Riddhima is not at fault here even though she's not "officially" having an affair with Armaan and is actually trying to stay away from both Sid and Armaan. Becuz, She is at FAULT! Here are my reasons I believe so: 

Riddhima's Faults

1.) First of all when Ridzy collides with Armaan she seems to eye-lock with him in such a passionate way. Isn't that giving him an idea that she's into him? Really, if someone looks at someone like that?? What is it implying here? But, yet when he is trying to get close to her she gives him a stern look or acts hard to get. If she loves Armaan then this is unfair to her husband, Sid because she is in a way keeping him in the dark. If she still has feelings for Armaan she should just straight up tell her husband instead of giving Sid all these misunderstandings, hope, and letting him wait for her. In today's episode when Armaan tried to get close to her, she acted all stern about it. She knows clearly well why Armaan is acting this way becuz, her husband, Sid told him that she still loves him. I mean if she doesn't like him trying to get close to her again then she should just straight up tell Armaan that she doesn't like it and doesn't love him anymore instead letting him weave dreams and hopes of them together! Her silence and failure to clarify her feelings lets both men assume whatever they want. So, she shouldn't be surprised when she feels no one understands her!

2.) What's more disgusting is that she does the same thing to Sid. Whenever they collide she manages to eye-lock with him in the same intensive way and they're shown looking into each other's eyes passionately. I mean what is wrong with this woman? Is she interested in both of them? Cuz, she is clearly giving both guys the wrong signals instead of just being clear about her feelings to both of them and eye-locking with just one person whom she truly loves.

Ouch3.)I understand that the examples I am stating aren't adultry but, it is still not being loyal to the person you love and giving the wrong signals to both guys! If people say there's nothing wrong with eye-locking scenes between the three of them then how would you feel if you found your own gf/bf or husband/wife eye-locking in such a passionate way with someone else. I think AR fans would agree with me on how she stares at Armaan and SR fans would agree with me on how she stares at Sid!

We know in real life how enraged women get when their husband/bf even stare at another girl and how hyper men get if they find their women looking at other men. (And I don't mean it in a sense where they're staring at celebrities here I am talking in a sense that they are actually staring at someone they know or their ex)

4.)I say to all girls who are supporting AR's loving scenes even though she's married that how would you feel as a woman if you had a husband and he was in the same situation as Riddhima! How would you feel if your husband's past love flame comes back and he gets all confused! And he's not telling you or his past flame what he wants but, yet he manages to have eye-locks with both of you in subtle affectionate manner thus confusing both of you who he really likes and at last you see him in Lonavala picking up his ex-flame.......you guys would be enraged at him for playing with your feelings like that so, how do you think Sid feels? Unhappy

4.) And as for the circumstances of her marriage I don't even want to go there. As she was clearly not forced to get married and Sid practically refused to marry her but, she cried and begged him to marry her. It's not like her dad and Sid were holding a gun on her head to sit on the mandap! I know it was done under society's pressures but, she was given a choice. Now if people tell you to go jump of the bridge because that's the conventional thing to do are you actually going to do it just becuz, others say so? People are basically telling you but, in the end its you who has to think for yourself.

5.) I find her selfish because she seems to always think about herself and her feelings but, not even consider what both the guys are going through and looking at the situation from both of their point of view! She seems to blame both guys but, doesn't even find faults in herself at why she has still failed to express her feelings about what she wants to both men in her life and why is it taking her so long to figure out who she truly loves. Both men want answers from her and she's clearly not giving it to them!

Someone said that even if you are married its okay to cheat if you love someone else because love is greater than any morals of infidelity.

First of all is love selfish? What I mean by that is that is it okay for someone to cheat on their husband/wife if they are in love with someone else? I mean is it really love when its at the cost of "cheating" behind someone's back and hurting so many people! And how is it love which has to be done in a secretive manner and which can't even stand up for itself. I call it cowardly love. If you don't love your husband/wife you shouldn't even be with them in first place becuz, not are you lying to yourself but, you are not at the same time allowing them to be in a meaningful relationship and find true love. If you tell your spouse that the relationship isn't working out then that's another thing but, if you are cheating behind your spouse's back then you are taking away their right to even believe in love and trust again. Sleepy

It's easy to talk about doing things when it comes to another person. But, when it comes to ourselves we hold a complete different opinion. For those of you who say that love is more stronger and its okay to cheat if its for the sake of love. Then I guess you will have no problem if your husband/bf who you love cheats on you and tells you that its becuz, he "fell in love" or was "already in love with someone else" before you came. Broken Heart

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 06 May 2010 at 2:11am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Bhabhafanedward420bhavdevikw0906kashevAnuNcoasta_70n7geniusparishimaJay-Deemaggie131984meera_kgMaha_Sid-dewaniMuasamSept16thcelestae---ayesha---LuV_MiLeSrapunzel84douknoJATINTHAKKARShilpa.AgarwalMahamnitu07ka7eelanafy_GHT-Doppelganger-pavssunflower52UnKnFascinationmysterieuxMiss.NetherlanduppaasAfghanLeenaaishu_25...Noorya...BlueSoulStarshineHuesrosette80sakshiluvskaranssdtvgojanDarkHellBlazePragzieAmeressajni786mariaa.xoshamilperfectlyflawedmonarSofnashanti05nikita_88prerna4rishavnisha80nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddhima and issue of Infidelity" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Clap . Clap . Clap . Clap. Clap.i loved it ..you summed it up perfectly!..and i totally agree with you!..

there is no justification for such behaviors!..and those who encourage such acts by the name of LOVE please don't!..don't tarnish the name of love!..love is such a beautiful bond!!..how can you even think to relate it to infidelity!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusmeera_kgMaha_Sid-dewanilighteningbuzz---ayesha---StarshineHuespavsSofna

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I agree with each and every word u said.Esp these lines.

I say to all girls who are supporting AR's loving scenes even though she's married that how would you feel as a woman if you had a husband and he was in the same situation as Riddhima! How would you feel if your husband's past love flame comes back and he gets all confused! And he's not telling you or his past flame what he wants but, yet he manages to have eye-locks with both of you in subtle affectionate manner thus confusing both of you who he really likes and at last you see him in Lonavala picking up his ex-flame.......you guys would be enraged at him for playing with your feelings like that so, how do you think Sid feels?

People who are supporting the so called romantic scenes between AR should really think about the above lines.Its ok if SR are divorced but why the hell are there so many eye-locking scenes between a married woman and her ex-lover.Its disgusting and very very inappropriate.And all the girls rooting for AR should really think how U would feel if you found your husband was romancing his "Eternal" love that too in front of your eyes.Would you still justify it saying that they are "made for each other","soulmates".etc ???????????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

parishiman7geniusMaha_Sid-dewanilighteningbuzzShilpa.Agarwalka7eelauppaasStarshineHuesUnKnFascinationpavsmonarshanti05

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Amaaaaazing post !! Agree with each and every word......I don't understand HOW Riddhima's behavior can be justified. Its like she wants to have her cake and eat it too. If she loves Armaan, why doesn't categorically tell that to Sid and set him free ? I hate her dialogues, "Meri shaadi ho chuki hai." They reek of hypocrisy if she indulges in behavior that she did yesterday. Her treatment of Siddhant is beyond belief and beyond justification. All she sees is her problems, she's oblivious to the pain of all those around her. Leave alone Siddhant, no human being deserves to be treated the way she's treating him. She's disrespecting and hurting Siddhant, and at the same time, her behavior is also disrespectful towards her "relationship" with Armaan if she's doing all that she's doing while still being married to Sid. Honestly, I can't believe the woman and her shallowness.

Forgot to add, I loved your point that how would ppl react if the same thing happened to him as Siddhant. I'll bet it won't be so easy to forgive and justify Riddhima then.

Great post !!

Edited by StarshineHues - 06 May 2010 at 2:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusMaha_Sid-dewani---ayesha---lighteningbuzzshanti05nadaanmasakalli

lighteningbuzz

Goldie

lighteningbuzz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Clap . Clap . Clap . Clap. Clap.i loved it ..you summed it up perfectly!..and i totally agree with you!..

there is no justification for such behaviors!..and those who encourage such acts by the name of LOVE please don't!..don't tarnish the name of love!..love is such a beautiful bond!!..how can you even think to relate it to infidelity!

Kaheela, meri dost, you made it! lol

And I totally agree with you! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz

Goldie

lighteningbuzz

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

I agree with each and every word u said.Esp these lines.

I say to all girls who are supporting AR's loving scenes even though she's married that how would you feel as a woman if you had a husband and he was in the same situation as Riddhima! How would you feel if your husband's past love flame comes back and he gets all confused! And he's not telling you or his past flame what he wants but, yet he manages to have eye-locks with both of you in subtle affectionate manner thus confusing both of you who he really likes and at last you see him in Lonavala picking up his ex-flame.......you guys would be enraged at him for playing with your feelings like that so, how do you think Sid feels?

People who are supporting the so called romantic scenes between AR should really think about the above lines.Its ok if SR are divorced but why the hell are there so many eye-locking scenes between a married woman and her ex-lover.Its disgusting and very very inappropriate.And all the girls rooting for AR should really think how U would feel if you found your husband was romancing his "Eternal" love that too in front of your eyes.Would you still justify it saying that they are "made for each other","soulmates".etc ???????????

Thankx. I am glad you liked it! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---ayesha---ka7eelamonar

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hi Payal,Tongue
Nice Topic.Clap
Riddhima will feel guilty of her Acts & she will think of Sid But Armaan ka kya?
Ohhhh....Armaan ko toh Sharam hi nahi hain.
Well Armaan knows Sid loves Riddhima,he also knows that Siddhima aren't divorced then why he is following Riddhima everytime?
Well Last Friday's episode,Armaan got upset when he heard that Sid was assissting Riddhima in an operation.
What's the right of this man to get upset?
In tuesday's episode,when Riddhima arrived Lonavla,Armaan is sayings thanks to her for coming there.
Who will explain to this oppurtunistic Armaan that Riddhima has came to see her patients?
Well Payal You have really done a well job of explaining to these Armaan fans but will they understand your point is a big Question?
Armaan's behaviour is like "A Dog Wagging it's Tail". 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusMaha_Sid-dewanilighteningbuzzShilpa.Agarwaluppaasmonar

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

ShockedAre CRV's completely out of their mind or what?!? After watching the promos of AR's romantic moments I shut my TV disgusted with disbelief of what they're actually showing.

Now, I don't know if those promos are someone's imagination or what? But, if they're shown as actual incidents taking place then I have lost all respect for the character of Riddhima. I don't support the fact that Riddhima is not at fault here even though she's not "officially" having an affair with Armaan and is actually trying to stay away from both Sid and Armaan. Becuz, She is at FAULT! Here are my reasons I believe so: 

Riddhima's Faults

1.) First of all when Ridzy collides with Armaan she seems to eye-lock with him in such a passionate way. Isn't that giving him an idea that she's into him? Really, if someone looks at someone like that?? What is it implying here? But, yet when he is trying to get close to her she gives him a stern look or acts hard to get. If she loves Armaan then this is unfair to her husband, Sid because she is in a way keeping him in the dark. If she still has feelings for Armaan she should just straight up tell her husband instead of giving Sid all these misunderstandings, hope, and letting him wait for her. In today's episode when Armaan tried to get close to her, she acted all stern about it. She knows clearly well why Armaan is acting this way becuz, her husband, Sid told him that she still loves him. I mean if she doesn't like him trying to get close to her again then she should just straight up tell Armaan that she doesn't like it and doesn't love him anymore instead letting him weave dreams and hopes of them together! Her silence and failure to clarify her feelings lets both men assume whatever they want. So, she shouldn't be surprised when she feels no one understands her!

2.) What's more disgusting is that she does the same thing to Sid. Whenever they collide she manages to eye-lock with him in the same intensive way and they're shown looking into each other's eyes passionately. I mean what is wrong with this woman? Is she interested in both of them? Cuz, she is clearly giving both guys the wrong signals instead of just being clear about her feelings to both of them and eye-locking with just one person whom she truly loves.

Ouch3.)I understand that the examples I am stating aren't adultry but, it is still not being loyal to the person you love and giving the wrong signals to both guys! If people say there's nothing wrong with eye-locking scenes between the three of them then how would you feel if you found your own gf/bf or husband/wife eye-locking in such a passionate way with someone else. I think AR fans would agree with me on how she stares at Armaan and SR fans would agree with me on how she stares at Sid!

We know in real life how enraged women get when their husband/bf even stare at another girl and how hyper men get if they find their women looking at other men. (And I don't mean it in a sense where they're staring at celebrities here I am talking in a sense that they are actually staring at someone they know or their ex)

4.)I say to all girls who are supporting AR's loving scenes even though she's married that how would you feel as a woman if you had a husband and he was in the same situation as Riddhima! How would you feel if your husband's past love flame comes back and he gets all confused! And he's not telling you or his past flame what he wants but, yet he manages to have eye-locks with both of you in subtle affectionate manner thus confusing both of you who he really likes and at last you see him in Lonavala picking up his ex-flame.......you guys would be enraged at him for playing with your feelings like that so, how do you think Sid feels? Unhappy

4.) And as for the circumstances of her marriage I don't even want to go there. As she was clearly not forced to get married and Sid practically refused to marry her but, she cried and begged him to marry her. It's not like her dad and Sid were holding a gun on her head to sit on the mandap! I know it was done under society's pressures but, she was given a choice. Now if people tell you to go jump of the bridge because that's the conventional thing to do are you actually going to do it just becuz, others say so? People are basically telling you but, in the end its you who has to think for yourself.

5.) I find her selfish because she seems to always think about herself and her feelings but, not even consider what both the guys are going through and looking at the situation from both of their point of view! She seems to blame both guys but, doesn't even find faults in herself at why she has still failed to express her feelings about what she wants to both men in her life and why is it taking her so long to figure out who she truly loves. Both men want answers from her and she's clearly not giving it to them!

Someone said that even if you are married its okay to cheat if you love someone else because love is greater than any morals of infidelity.

First of all is love selfish? What I mean by that is that is it okay for someone to cheat on their husband/wife if they are in love with someone else? I mean is it really love when its at the cost of "cheating" behind someone's back and hurting so many people! And how is it love which has to be done in a secretive manner and which can't even stand up for itself. I call it cowardly love. If you don't love your husband/wife you shouldn't even be with them in first place becuz, not are you lying to yourself but, you are not at the same time allowing them to be in a meaningful relationship and find true love. If you tell your spouse that the relationship isn't working out then that's another thing but, if you are cheating behind your spouse's back then you are taking away their right to even believe in love and trust again. Sleepy

It's easy to talk about doing things when it comes to another person. But, when it comes to ourselves we hold a complete different opinion. For those of you who say that love is more stronger and its okay to cheat if its for the sake of love. Then I guess you will have no problem if your husband/bf who you love cheats on you and tells you that its becuz, he "fell in love" or was "already in love with someone else" before you came. Broken Heart

I agree with each and every sentences.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top