Bandini

bandini most outstanding serial- IMAGINE CEO - Page 2

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
woohoo thnx ramo my dear for that wonderful article I love u.... Wow it made my day and I agree ... with everything he said...Bandini rockz I dont care abt the tracks that they're throwing right now b cuz i know sanraj are going to have some great tracks ahead... which everyone would enjoy also hope the show stays on FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME mUAHZ... to sanraj... ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Secrect birdie of Bandini for the article <<I am sure you have connection with the NDTV or BT production house>> πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...

I thought it was only us who wanted SanRaj to be immortal character of Fiction world...even the CEO agrees with us πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Bandini ROCKS!!!!!!!!! 7 days a week will be great if only they give us better track than Anamika, Bacteria and Birangi track...
Edited by anna44 - 13 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks anna ... Wish i had .... πŸ˜ƒ
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Much thanks Ramona for  brilliant news. Now that Imagine CEO has put his seal of approval, hopefully we viewers will have better tracks,  excellent stories and more promotion of the show which is "the best in today's Indian tellywood"😊

Edited by cuterosy - 13 years ago
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ramona di for such a good newsπŸ€—, well 5 day a week its ok for meπŸ˜•, we need weekends too for taking chill pill & enjoy with our family like Hema di & Shahara said😳 But if they have a superb episode or some things like "jhoot ka parda fash" coming out so they can add "Saturday special 1hour Bandini"πŸ˜‰
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info Ramona. I guess it would be safe to assume that Bandini will not be ending in summer after all.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
yes that post from wiki pedia does appear to be baseless as imagine management has even given an interview to tellybuzz hailing it as one of their best shows, RR confirmed its not going off air too . Lets see how the new owners promote it as the old management didnt do much in that department.
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the good news...I guess CEO is voicing our sentiments too