Balika Vadhu

vikrant aka shyam fans(action replay) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Saloni.Va

Saloni.Va

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I really luv Vikrant's acting in Balika Vadhu....I would luv to see his work in Dharam Veer... will try nd watch the show on the Imagine channel.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikrant aka shyam fans(action replay) (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

Originally posted by vik rocks

Originally posted by shruja

Originally posted by vik rocks

well i m a fan of his since dv. i liked him in dv, it's not that he didn't act well but he wasn't given that much of scope in that serial. but whatever n how much he was given... he did it well!Day Dreaming

yes he is very good in dv evenif ie got less chance
thanx 4 agreeing. but by saying that i don't mean to say anything against veer (rajat) i watched dv bcoz of rajat n mughda then gradually started liking vikrant too!Smile i really miss the starcast of dv n prc too!Cry in fact i have a dream that will never come true - a sequel of dvEmbarrassed if not then at least the dv team together along with the prc starcast too... that wud b a dream come true!Day Dreaming i really want 2 c rajat, mughda n vik togetherDay Dreaming

me also not saying against veer!!! me also very gr8 fan of RTMC pair!!!Embarrassed but as u also like vikky in that and saying only that evenif he got lesser role than veer he show various shades of his acting in thatEmbarrassed
me also wanted whole prc n dv cast come together again may be its historycal or mythological or this age show but we want them back on screen together. please mail sagars for that i am also doing the same
may be we will get to see them back together again
lets try n hope for goodBig smile
well, shruja, i've mailed them many times but seems there's no responseOuch if i get 2 c RT, MC & VM together then i really don't know how wud i react. mayb i wud bcome crazy bcoz of the happiness 2 c them again!WinkLOL i wud luv 2 c a periodic drama like PRC or DV.

i just luv VM in BV too! but i really get sad when he gets hurt when sugna recalls pratapCry i feel so bad 4 shyamCry

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hey guys i didnt mean to hurt u guys by saying that viks didnt do tat well in dv.i too became a vikrant fan after watching him in dv. what i meant by not well means that like in bv he is fantastic but in dv he was good bcoz he didnt get to portray many emotions. in bv he got that opportunity n performed very very well. its not that he didnt do well in dv but compared to his acting in bv, it was not that awesome.

n yes i wuld love to see vikrant in an historic drama as some prince and this time i would like to see him opposite mugdha. wat say??? it will be a fresh pair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saloni.Vavik rocks

sidw

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top