Balika Vadhu

vikrant aka shyam fans(action replay)

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys if u r a vikrant fan n by any chance u havent caught a glimpse of him in his previous shows so heres a chance for u guys to take a look at his acting skills b4 he entered BV. His earlier show Dharam veer is again being telecasted on ndtv imagine at 8:30 am. so if u have really missed out on that part u can catch him from 8:30 to 9 on ndtv imagine. though he didnt act that well bt u can see him doing loads of stunts in tat show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: disha_sen

hey guys if u r a vikrant fan n by any chance u havent caught a glimpse of him in his previous shows so heres a chance for u guys to take a look at his acting skills b4 he entered BV. His earlier show Dharam veer is again being telecasted on ndtv imagine at 8:30 am. so if u have really missed out on that part u can catch him from 8:30 to 9 on ndtv imagine. though he didnt act that well bt u can see him doing loads of stunts in tat show.

thanks for info will check ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loke to watch dv again coz missing entire prc n dv team
waiting them to come together again๐Ÿ˜
but please please don't say that he din't act in dv
he showed his best of acting talent evenif he got less chance compare to veerโญ๏ธ
i just loved him as cool n calm dharam n he showed well emotional fluctuations between to be king  and loving brother๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘but he is always lovely in entire show n cute when he first meet with sia๐Ÿ˜ณ
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruja

thanks for info will check ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loke to watch dv again coz missing entire prc n dv team
waiting them to come together again๐Ÿ˜
but please please don't say that he din't act in dv
he showed his best of acting talent evenif he got less chance compare to veerโญ๏ธ
i just loved him as cool n calm dharam n he showed well emotional fluctuations between to be king  and loving brother๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘but he is always lovely in entire show n cute when he first meet with sia๐Ÿ˜ณ

he was adorable in dv but his acting has improved from dv to bv. in bv now he acts better. i always loved him bt yes his best acting skill surfaced in bv.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i m a fan of his since dv. i liked him in dv, it's not that he didn't act well but he wasn't given that much of scope in that serial. but whatever n how much he was given... he did it well!๐Ÿ˜
shruja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

well i m a fan of his since dv. i liked him in dv, it's not that he didn't act well but he wasn't given that much of scope in that serial. but whatever n how much he was given... he did it well!๐Ÿ˜

yes he is very good in dv evenif ie got less chance
shruja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: disha_sen

he was adorable in dv but his acting has improved from dv to bv. in bv now he acts better. i always loved him bt yes his best acting skill surfaced in bv.

its not like that he is very good from first i din't watched his prvs. serial before dv๐Ÿ˜•
but in dv he had done very well even if he got less role.๐Ÿ‘ if u will watch dv then u will not say like that.
ghotalaz thumbnail

yes he is very good in dv evenif ie got less chance

thanx 4 agreeing. but by saying that i don't mean to say anything against veer (rajat) i watched dv bcoz of rajat n mughda then gradually started liking vikrant too!๐Ÿ˜Š i really miss the starcast of dv n prc too!๐Ÿ˜ญ in fact i have a dream that will never come true - a sequel of dv๐Ÿ˜ณ if not then at least the dv team together along with the prc starcast too... that wud b a dream come true!Day Dreaming i really want 2 c rajat, mughda n vik togetherDay Dreaming
shruja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

thanx 4 agreeing. but by saying that i don't mean to say anything against veer (rajat) i watched dv bcoz of rajat n mughda then gradually started liking vikrant too!๐Ÿ˜Š i really miss the starcast of dv n prc too!๐Ÿ˜ญ in fact i have a dream that will never come true - a sequel of dv๐Ÿ˜ณ if not then at least the dv team together along with the prc starcast too... that wud b a dream come true!๐Ÿ˜ i really want 2 c rajat, mughda n vik together๐Ÿ˜

me also not saying against veer!!! me also very gr8 fan of RTMC pair!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ but as u also like vikky in that and saying only that evenif he got lesser role than veer he show various shades of his acting in that๐Ÿ˜ณ
me also wanted whole prc n dv cast come together again may be its historycal or mythological or this age show but we want them back on screen together. please mail sagars for that i am also doing the same
may be we will get to see them back together again
lets try n hope for good๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Saloni.Va thumbnail
I really luv Vikrant's acting in Balika Vadhu....I would luv to see his work in Dharam Veer... will try nd watch the show on the Imagine channel.
ghotalaz thumbnail

me also not saying against veer!!! me also very gr8 fan of RTMC pair!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ but as u also like vikky in that and saying only that evenif he got lesser role than veer he show various shades of his acting in that๐Ÿ˜ณ
me also wanted whole prc n dv cast come together again may be its historycal or mythological or this age show but we want them back on screen together. please mail sagars for that i am also doing the same
may be we will get to see them back together again
lets try n hope for good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well, shruja, i've mailed them many times but seems there's no response if i get 2 c RT, MC & VM together then i really don't know how wud i react. mayb i wud bcome crazy bcoz of the happiness 2 c them again!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† i wud luv 2 c a periodic drama like PRC or DV.

i just luv VM in BV too! but i really get sad when he gets hurt when sugna recalls pratap๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel so bad 4 shyam๐Ÿ˜ญ