Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rosette80

i got ur point..and yes its best time..as now ridz wont be soo affected as she is more concerned for her husband..and then armaan can move on...so its the time for the tracks to move..😳

hey guys leaving.😳..time to retrieve.wil come tommorow..πŸ€—please do check my posts guys..i have pmed most of u!πŸ˜‰

good night roseπŸ€—πŸ€—..i have replied in your post early on ...loved itEmbarrassed
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun29

i agree he is way too shattered to be affected by her now..........but riddhima will find that small crack and find her way into his heart.............his love will always guide her😳...........she has to save both of them and theirrelationship now..........

BINGOOOOOOO.....
His love for her will now become strength and guide her......it will become a determination for her to achieve yet again.....so mrs modi.....crying aint gonna help baby.......u gotta prove urself now.....get down to work....and she is going the right path by first trying to cut off completely that 1 chapter where everything is arising from, Armaan.😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i agree he is way too shattered to be affected by her now..........but riddhima will find that small crack and find her way into his heart.............his love will always guide herEmbarrassed...........she has to save both of them and theirrelationship now..........

I agree, Ridz has to find that crack because there is a crack in Sid - its his love for her that is so strong that he has been this strongest to endure everything to this point
sun29 thumbnail

guys did pocu makea post today..............have not ventured out yet hence asking????

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
See, once the SR 7month track starts , they will have to give Armaan a new story unless they are planning to chop him. πŸ˜”
nikita_88 thumbnail
Congrats on the new AT!

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

That is wat I am fearing too...........she needs to give Armaan a real jolt.....its like he has to witness something with his own eyes....like how Sid witnessed Ridz with Armaan today.....he got a jolt.....similarly....Armaan has to witness something really harsh for him to inhale......

I have to agree with this, i dont think Armaan will think Ridz has moved on and i think he needs to see something to finally make him understand she has
I hope its soon now
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

guys did pocu makea post today..............have not ventured out yet hence asking????

Sanj

πŸ˜‰
sun29 thumbnail

hope he gets a new story and no chopping ........
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

See, once the SR 7month track starts , they will have to give Armaan a new story unless they are planning to chop him. πŸ˜”

I agree and no-one is going to like seeing Armaan coming in-between SR now - audience wise i dont think no one will like it πŸ˜•