Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara change

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nasreen-

IF-Rockerz

-Nasreen-

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
wow akshara became dadima i mean she became mature she explaning nadani waqt say pahala bal bal bal in staring yrkkh she was very sensitive she alwalys cry and became tension nowadays she became dadima and she also supporting naitik she telling all is well what you think gyus akshara was changeTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karachi21Ip-AK4ever-mari-_Invincible_--Mahi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara change" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pravz--

IF-Rockerz

--Pravz--

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
akshara iz actly betta nw! in past she ws soo sensitive ..cnt  evn take thinggs!! um happie dat her maturity iz being shown!!   nt lyk a dumb akshara b4!! ..couz she faced many prblmz in her lfy she tld nandina in dat way! daz all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw--Mahi--

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravz_me

akshara iz actly betta nw! in past she ws soo sensitive ..cnt  evn take thinggs!! um happie dat her maturity iz being shown!!   nt lyk a dumb akshara b4!! ..couz she faced many prblmz in her lfy she tld nandina in dat way! daz all!
ya, right
her ghabreli nature is vanishing a bit

even I felt she is coming out of her old behaviour to be more matureSmile

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
yaapp even i sense that after all that what had happened she has become very mature....

black.swan

Goldie

black.swan

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

ya, right

abs, n the way she was explainin was too gud.........

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged

ya, right

itna mature ho gayi hai ki, she is going through hormonal imbalance  n now complete change...she has lost all her youth n a pure eg of an Ammaji.....Ouch Angry Angry  poora ammaji bankar ghoom rahi hai....she tucks Nandini to bed, n do all sorts of things.....ROMANCE ki toh naam o nishaan nahi raha......Ouch Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

well gud to see her not getting worried for everything.....but still, cant tolerate wen she talks like a dadimaa.....

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

ya, right

itna mature ho gayi hai ki, she is going through hormonal imbalance  n now complete change...she has lost all her youth n a pure eg of an Ammaji.....Ouch Angry Angry  poora ammaji bankar ghoom rahi hai....she tucks Nandini to bed, n do all sorts of things.....ROMANCE ki toh naam o nishaan nahi raha......Ouch Dead
Thumbs Up
I think CVs feel kafi romance ho gaya. now back to workBig smile
tabhi toh they made her character so matureLOLLOLLOLLOL

but Cvs dont realise TRP game mein kahi ke nahi raheClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top