Other Shows

Kesar Update for Feb. 3-By Tina

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
***i got this from a yahoo group

1.     Vikram sees Soumya and goes up to her. He tells her that he was trying to make Pam feel better. He tells her that they have to fulfill Mannu's dreams together. Soumya finds Vikram's behavior odd. He tells her to feed Pam, as she didn't eat from his hand.

2.      Nitika tells Ryan that only her dad knew about their marriage. She tells him that he probably had a feeling that he would be going far away from them, that's why he came to meet them and got them married. She starts crying and Ryan consoles her. He tells her not to cry, as dad would feel bad, wherever he may be. She tells him that she is scared, as they wouldn't be able to prove their marriage to everyone without her dad. Ryan tells her that they would inform everyone else when the right time comes and tells her that he would inform his mom today.

3.      Kesar comes to meet her parents at their house. They are all happy to see her there. Kesar hugs her mom and starts crying. She tells everyone that she is sorry for the way she had acted. She tells them that she has realized how important it is to value relationships. She tells them that she can't live without them. Kesar's dad tells her that happiness has come back to their house. Kesar tells her mom that she feels like talking to Rudra. She tells her that she just wants to know whether he is fine. Her Dadaji tells her that he doesn't have Rudra's number in Michigan. Kesar gives him the number. Her Dadaji dials the number for her and hands her the phone. Kesar tells the receptionist at the hospital that she wants to speak to Rudra. The receptionist refuses at first but agrees when Kesar tells her that she is his wife. Rudra answers the phone but Kesar doesn't say anything. Rudra has a feeling that it's Kesar. ('Bepanha' song plays in the background as both of them remember the times they spent together. Both of them have tears in their eyes). Rudra says Kesar's name. She says Rudra's name, too. He asks her whether she is crying. Kesar asks him whether he is fine. He also asks her whether she is fine.

4.      Shalini comes to the hospital to meet Rudra but she covers her head with a scarf so that Dr. Walia doesn't see her. She is about to enter Rudra's room when she sees Dr. Walia passing by. As soon as he leaves, she rushes in Rudra's room. Rudra is talking to Kesar when Shalini cuts off the line. Rudra shouts at her for doing so. She tells him that she has to tell him something important. She tells him that Dr. Walia recorded their conversation and warned her not to ever meet him. Just then, the nurse comes in and tells Rudra that she has to check his blood pressure, as Dr. Walia is on the way. Before Shalini leaves from there, she tells Rudra that she will come back to meet him, as she has to give him an important news. After she leaves, Rudra tells himself that he heard Kesar's voice after such a long time. He wonders what she wanted to tell him.

5.      Kesar feels bad for she wasn't able to talk to Rudra properly since the line got cut off. Her Dadaji tells her not to feel upset, as the line probably got cut of due to some technical problems. He tells her that he would try to call him again but Kesar stops him. She tells him that there's nothing left to talk anymore. She tells him that Rudra had asked her something for which she had no answer and her silence would have troubled him.

6.      Ryan informs his mom that Mannu got him and Nitika married before he died. Reema is stunned. He tells her that they had no other option at that time. Reema asks him whether anyone else knows about this but Ryan tells her that only Mannu knew about it. He asks his mom whether she supports them and she says yes. She tells herself that she finally has a chance to do something.

7.      A guy, named John Smith, who just got discharged from the hospital, comes to meet Rudra. He tells Rudra that he is throwing a party at the golf course since he finally got discharged. He invites Rudra to come but Rudra tells him that he wants to come but his doctor advised him to have complete bed rest. The guy tells Rudra not to worry, as he already got the permission of his doctor. Rudra agrees to come to his party.

8.      Dr. Walia asks Shalini whether she is coming with him to the party but Shalini tells him that she isn't feeling well. Dr. Walia tells her that she would feel fine when she meets Rudra. He tells her that he knows that she wants to meet Rudra and tries to behind his back. He tells her that he wants her to be with Rudra in his last moments. Shalini asks him as to what does he mean. Dr. Walia tells her that he is going to put an end to Rudra's life. Shalini is stunned. Shalini tells him not to do anything to Rudra but he doesn't listen to her and tells her that he means what he says.

9.      Rudra is at the golf club with John, who takes him around the place. Meanwhile, Shalini goes to the hospital to inform Rudra about Dr. Walia's plan but doesn't find him there. She finds out from the nurse that he went to the golf course. Shalini is worried, as Dr. Walia has gone there, too.

10. Dr. Walia comes to the golf course and tells John that he would take Rudra around. Rudra asks him about the party but Dr. Walia tells him that there is no party and he just used John to take him out of the hospital, as the management is so strict about letting patients out. He takes Rudra to the edge of a cliff and tells him that it is 1,300 feet deep and a lot of people have died by falling off the cliff, and their bodies can't be found. Rudra asks him as to why he is telling him all these and Dr. Walia tells him that it's just for general knowledge. Just then, Shalini comes there and Dr. Walia tells her that at last, she came to save her lover. Rudra is puzzled. Dr. Walia tells them that he knows that both of them still have feelings for each other. He tells them that they have fallen under his trap. He tells Shalini that he is going to push Rudra off the cliff and he would die in just a matter of seconds. Rudra and Shalini are stunned. He tells Shalini to save Rudra if she could and counts off from 10 to 1. Rudra and Shalini look at each other. (End).

Tina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safiyah thumbnail
Thanx Shahidluva. I think it'z juz Dr. Walia'z plan to make Rudra walk again. Wut do u think?
shahidlover24 thumbnail
it could be, i'm actually not sure cuz before dr. walia seemed really really nice but then w/e shalini said bout him makes u wonder........so i'm plain confused now, lol 😕
Safiyah thumbnail

Hmmm mayb u r right. I haven't seen Dr. Walia yet. Actually I hav to rent the video cassettes for Kesar as I only hav Sony, Zee, B4U,...but no starplus on cable. And da video tapes cum every 15 dayz...so India's kinda 15 dayz ahead. But thanx to U who reg. update Kesar. I really owe u for dat.
Hey btw Shahidluva....where r u....canada or India?

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thx for the regular updates Tina.

What is up with tht crazy Dr. Walia, he is so jealous and doubting them when Rudra still loves his wife but maybe Shalini still has feelings for him. I was surprised to read abt Vikram being in love with Pam, tht is a very interesting development, especially since they act like they hate each other. Can someone tell me how Rudra is in a wheelchair and why he is separated from Kesar?