Miscarriage??? - New Promo - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Uh oh. But I wonder if Savita will change side after Choo's miscarriage?😕 Am sure Choo will guilt trip Savita and Archu-Manav after the miscarriage. Wonder what effect this will have on Archu-Savita's equation.
there will be no miscarriage . baby will be  fine  . Choo will just put Archu on a major guilt trip .
I just hope the miscarriage happens...so that there will be no reason left for Manav and Shravani to get married

And since poor Sushant is sick in real life, his character needs to be sick as well becasue he can't act when he's sick...

Shravani doesn't care a bit about her child, if she did then her child would be her first priority not trying to compete with Archana for Manav. So what will happen now, she falls, loses the baby and the blame falls on Archana? I hope not, because it would ruin the show for me again!

She clearly slipped as she was totally hyper and actually getting physical with archana in her eighth month of pregnancy. Archu actually tried to catch her ..
How careless , this girl does not care one bit about this baby anymore ...she has too much negativity in her for a woman who got pregnant with her sacha pyaar and about to give birth to her nishaani of true love ( her words not mine ).
Originally posted by jshaila

savitha says she has made a big mistake seperating arman this converation is heard by shravani she goes and blames archu for this in this heated argument she slips i think its a miscarriage hope this helped

thanks jshaila..what can we call you...
oh god i am getting mad and confused seeing the promo
before also they showed choodail having an accident but baby was fine i am not sure this time
if it is miscarriage choo can blame archu and again savita
may go against archu
both ways archu is in a big trouble what a mess sachin has put in this family
choo is too much sghe should control her temper and be calm it will put stress on the baby😡 she always want to pick a fight for god's sake poor archu😒😭
Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

She clearly slipped as she was totally hyper and actually getting physical with archana in her eighth month of pregnancy. Archu actually tried to catch her ..
How careless , this girl does not care one bit about this baby anymore ...she has too much negativity in her for a woman who got pregnant with her sacha pyaar and about to give birth to her nishaani of true love ( her words not mine ).

There were people to witness what Shravani did, so they can tell Manav and his parents what really happened. I hope she doesn't lose her baby or if she does then Archana is not blamed, I would just hate to see that happen. Archana and Savita have come too far, if the writers ruin the beautiful bond that has been formed between them for Shravani and her selfishness then it will be a real shame!
If that witch loses her baby, she will lay the guilt trip on Manav. He will feel responsible and say that he should've been taking care of her instead of lying in bed and being looked after for his own illness. Poor Manav, and poor Sushant in real life for being so sick and having to work under those conditions! My heart goes out to him.
With regards to the witch, it's a no win situation. ArMan are in trouble if the witch miscarries and they are equally in trouble if she doesn't and she and her brat stick around.