Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brij vs Maan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
After yesterday-more than looking forwards to Dev and Maan confrontation I was eagerly waiting for a Brij and Maan face-off- after yesterday's pre-cap of Maan coming to their house to talk about the land; i could not wait for Brij's reaction. After-all Vrij is a scary looking character and as I predicted Maan was not even the slightest bit intimadated by him. Brij and Maan are similar in that both hate women but Brij just happens to be really violents about it whilst Maan likes to keep out of the way-both equally strong but have dissimilar attitudes. I really liked the short arguments between Maan and Brij about the land- how Maan still managed to keep his calm. Brij was ready to insult him somehow until he sees Geet and acts a little pleasant towards Maan, calling him 'bhai'LOL

anyone else enjoyed Brij vs Maan scene?
im looking forward for more in the future

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny._SuMmEr_LoVe_ilive2laughSofnaChandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brij vs Maan" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
they both are an equal match
though Brij is just more of a follower
Maan is more of a thinker...would love to see them clash

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
That will be fun...to see a face-to-face off between Brij and MaanROFLROFL

But there is a big difference between both of them eventhough both hates womans.

Briji is very violent and has no respect for any woman be it his mother, sister or other. His act toward them make me think he doesnt even consider them as fellow human beings while Maan seems to have a bitter past to hate woman, we are yet to know the reason..but I will bet on he actually do respect them and doesnt treat them like any dirtybagErmm

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

after watching yesterdays and todays epic...

i would really love to see Maan give Brij a really good tashing...

omg ... okay...never mind i just went of to dreamland...but imagine Maan beating Brij up onces his fallen in love with Geet....*screams* ya...m jumping ahead of time

kripsy

kripsy

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Can't wait to see a big confrontation between these two!! it'll be worth the wait....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top