Dill Mill Gaye

5/5- Sid-Riddz: Of faith, jealousy & Soulpull

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhanth..... sorry , a very angry Siddhanth was at the BB court today, dribbling the basketball as if it was his neural manifestation - dribble- dribble-dribble between highs and lows, between right and wrong , between hope and distress, between faith and distrust, between his love for his wife and his angst against her. It was almost as if Sid was trying to make sense out of a complicated map but it was giving him no answers. And as if that wasn't enough , Stella's punch in the gut words suggesting that Riddz preferred to trot of and be with Armaan instead of listening to her husband , and Sid's own endless waiting for Riddhima at the terrace when she did not even bother to inform him that she was going to Lonavla - all this piled into a large intolerable emotional heap slumped down Sid's shoulders and his heart. He can no longer take all this emotional weight-lifting - he can no longer deal with Riddhima's snakes-and-ladders - and he can no longer deal with his own heart.

Thread-by-thread, Sid is crumbling now. Earlier,he was crumbling like an ice block - numb. And now, he is crumbling like a burning piece of coal - totally on fire. Now, that Sid had begun to hope that Riddhima and him have a chance to save their marriage , that they could make a fresh start .........the lonavla fiasco has happened. For the first time in ages , Sid was beginning to open his heart , he was beginning to hope that this marriage can indeed have a happily-ever-after fairytale fate  if he and Riddz tried , he was putting up with Riddzie's ice queen act , being patient with her and he did manage to convince her to speak to him .... and Riddz , inspite of all her anger and her wounded feminine pride had given into Sid's genuine words and she was ready to speak to him.....

But as luck would have it , SR can never have it easy - a hurricane had to come and it came . And that same hopeful, sweet and adorable Sid feels mocked by fate , rejected by his wife and stands at the threshold of a psycho-emotional transition where he is convinced that Riddz indeed chose Armaan over him and did not deem it fit to even inform him while he kept waiting like a fool. He feels disheartened that it is only him who is trying to save this marriage while his wifey is just not interested and is making it clear. And to add to that the jealousy pangs of the husband in him , the insecurity and the feeling of being unwanted raising his head in him......all these are signs of an emotional breakdown that will show up as ripped vulnerability veiled by a vile temper or absolute numbness.

What Riddhima is going to do about it , i have no idea at all. Sid is giving up on her having tried the best that he could and Riddz' small , innocent but absolutely careless mistake is going to cost her much more than she has bargained for.... add to that the precap fiasco, i don't want to even go there - it is going to make Armaan awkward, Sid FURIOUS and Riddhima all dukhi (sad)  heroines rolled into one. DAMN!

So, as we leave Sid letting go off the last threads of hope , we go an see the supposed self-proclaimed ice queen Riddhima Modi. It is amazing how that little girl TJ manages to shred Riddz' defences and pokes her heart by merely taking Sid's name and innocently chattering about SR's fights , their bond, their marriage and how they are with each-other. An unsettled Riddhima tries hard to ward off the child's fond blabber about Sid but as always Sid gets to her. When TJ innocently says that Sid loves her a lot , Riddz is struck and looks surprised - Sid loves me for sure and that is why he sent me divorce papers. It is next to impossible for Riddz to believe that Sid can love her because she is sure that Sid doesn't consider her worthy of him and is trying to get rid of her........ ice melted , the wife , the woman in Riddhima remembers her torrid fight with Sid at her house when he had come to her house with the divorce papers....

And here you realize that on that day Riddhima had expected Sid to tell her that he doesn't want this divorce at all - she had expected him to explain it to her that how did divorce come into question at all- but no, Sid had further wounded her by demanding signatures - and she vividly remembers the physicality of that fight - how fierce Sid had looked and how defensive she had become......If he did love me at all TJ, those divorce papers would have never showed up and Sid would have come to take me back home, not to flutter those papers in my face and tell me that he did not need me anymore.....

And as little TJ talks about Sid's promises, an emotionally pent up Riddhima takes out her frustrations and angst against Sid on her. No TJ! Sid never keeps any of his promises .......He promised to love me , take care of me , look after me , be with me for seven lives when he married me , he promised to keep me happy and look! Look what he has done , he is leaving me in the middle of a no man's land. Of course , she could not say all these things to that child but that is what she meant when she fired up at the mere mention of Sid's promises....

And as the hurt and distressed TJ walked away, tears rolled down Riddz' eyes - tears of a woman hurt, broken and supposedly rejected by the very man who taught her to hope, love and live again......No, Sid is not here but mention him to Riddz and you will see him standing right next to her. And whenever Riddz reacts like that to Sid , his name and his presence, i recall her words to Naina regarding Sid " Kya main Sid se pyaar karti hoon? Shaayad nahiin. Par kai baar lagta hai ki shaayad main usse pyaar kar baithoongi. "  ( Do I love Sid , really? Maybe not. But I think I will fall in love with him)...... and perhaps Riddhima is slowly walking towards that answer..... answer to her own question.

Perhaps, from now on, it is Sid's journey towards faith in Riddhima and Riddhima's journey towards love for Siddhanth.

Love and luck always to everyone,❤️

GOD bless everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just hope after reading your post Sid stays calm
he is angry and frustrated but now he should allow Riddhima to talk and give her side of explanation as to why she left without informing or even if he saw her in Armaan's arms in the pool..
What does all this indicate to him
He wants to give a second chance to this marriage and work out between them  so the explanation and decision is now Riddhimas
Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

outstanding post pocu

you have put foward SR thoughts beautfully,

i loved the Rids and TJ scene alot today, The more she says she doesnt get affected by  Sid, the more we see her getting affected by Sid.

The Sid BB scene was heartbreaking, KW was superb

looking foward to seeing SR new journey

norzar
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

I just hope after reading your post Sid stays calm
he is angry and frustrated but now he should allow Riddhima to talk and give her side of explanation as to why she left without informing or even if he saw her in Armaan's arms in the pool..
What does all this indicate to him
He wants to give a second chance to this marriage and work out between them  so the explanation and decision is now Riddhimas

Shanty,

No matter what grand plans or great mood he comes to Lonavla with ( which seems highly unlikely after his mental and emotional condition in the BB court today ) .... as soon as he sees Riddhima with Armaan in that condition , everything is going to go for a toss and the sight is so misleading that no matter what explanations Riddhima gives ,she will not be able to explain herself and Sid will think that perhaps Riddhima did want to be with Armaan and not him. All the workload is going to be on Riddhima now because once again she is on the verge of losing Sid's trust for no fault of her's but the situation.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

🤗 🤗you breathe life into sidanth riddhima and make them soo real that a prayer comes to the lips to please never let SR go off each other or else they will simply die,that bound they are to each other

siddanth is very vulnerable at present and when you hurt a already vulnerable man ,there is no one who can judge his reactions........and that is what we will witness in coming days................riddhima once again caught in hte web of misfortune ,misunderstandings and a wounded heart would have no idea what is she defending herself against..........they both stand at crossroads due to their own misgivngs and how will their paths cross and interwine again is going to be interesting to watch.........though destiny once again is going to have  amajor role to play.............

i loved siddanth in BB ,he was angry himself for doubting her ,he was angry at fate for not giving them one chance and he was angry at her for not being there

the whole tj riddhima scene was very beautiful,she isaffected by the mere mention of his name...her heart cries out and tears roll down her face as she relives the moment when he rejected her ......

once again they stand with hurt ,pain ,angusih ,hatred and anger ,once again fate will make them come togehter ,once again they start ttheir journey once again they set out together but this time a untold and silent pull of  love holds them together and will heal them together as well..........only they can resurresct each other no one else can............riddhima was given life once by sid and now it is riddhima's turn to save her husband ,his hope,his heart ,their maariage and them ............lots of luck to mrs.modi

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

outstanding post pocu

you have put foward SR thoughts beautfully,

i loved the Rids and TJ scene alot today, The more she says she doesnt get affected by  Sid, the more we see her getting affected by Sid.

The Sid BB scene was heartbreaking, KW was superb

looking foward to seeing SR new journey

norzar

Thank you, Norzie. 😳 🤗

Riddz is just putting up the ice queen act to shield her wounded heart and pride. Sid affects her and affects her more than she can handle. Riddzie's tears , her outburst , her anger , her disgust for the divorce papers prove that. And this realization is only going to get stronger in coming days.

As for KW as Sid in the BB court , the man is forever brilliant. 😳

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nitzy is back with her fantabulous post.👏.. yippie 🥳. Like yesterday, again I loved your last line the most dear.

Perhaps, from now on, it is Sid's journey towards faith in Riddhima and Riddhima's journey towards love for Siddhanth.

How true! Already Sid was totally confused soul on whether Ridz love her or not. After the precap, I'm sure he'll lose the little ounce of faith he had that Ridz wants to be with him as stated by Ridz itself on several occassions. Sid's anger will know no bounds and if Ridz wants to be with Sid, she'll have give lots of tests and explanations to convince him and the core of these answers shud be love alone. Riddhima! Get ready to face the fury of Sid, whom you took for granted all along!

I liked the whole BB court conversation of Sid with himself. It was so real and emotions were so raw and at its best. The way he wanted to hope but was getting no support from Ridz, the way he doesn't trust Ridz but hates the fact that he isn't able to help himslef think Ridz will be with Armaan in Lonavla and the way he keeps feelings dejected that AR might end up together, but still doesn't want to let go out Ridz... true emotions of a man in love who is fighting a powerful past but wants to make his relationship work 👏

He can no longer take all this emotional weight-lifting - he can no longer deal with Riddhima's snakes-and-ladders - and he can no longer deal with his own heart.

truly snakes and ladders it is. Ridz bites him with her words and looks sometimes and at other times she shows so much concern and disappointment that one feels she loves Sid. This girl is the world of confusion  - confused herself and good at confusing others

When TJ innocently says that Sid loves her a lot , Riddz is struck and looks surprised - Sid loves me for sure and that is why he sent me divorce papers. It is next to impossible for Riddz to believe that Sid can love her because she is sure that Sid doesn't consider her worthy of him and is trying to get rid of her........ ice melted , the wife , the woman in Riddhima remembers her torrid fight with Sid at her house when he had come to her house with the divorce papers....
bingo... my thoughts 😊. Even I felt she was surprised to hear TJ say that Sid loves her becoz after the divorce thing she felt Sid never felt special abt her. That's why the divorce paper drama at her house swarms into her mind reminding her of the indifferent attitude of Sid towards the seperation. Stupid husband and wife! They so want other to love them, but won't say a thing to the other and keep themselves busy with irritating others when the opportunity to express comes

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Wow poco i was waiting for your post...n as usual it was awesome 🤗

i agree wit u..sid is at his vulnerable best right now...n wat he sees in lonavala is only going to poke at his already wounded heart...he s gonna mask this pain with his anger..he feels rejected, he feels he has been mocked at, he feels like a 'me too' in ridhhima's life...a substitute to armaan who has now been asked to step aside coz the first mover is back..

she has hurt his pride, his self respect, his dignity...sid hates himself for doubting ridhhima but she dint even bother to evn text him or page him tht she s going...n then wen he sees her wit armaan his worst fears come true...

Mrs Modi sure has a lot of explaining to do...i just dont want sid to start yelling or mocking at ridhhima there n then n then ridhhima in order to defend herself becomes offensive n asks how dare he question her loyalty...he shud just walk out from there...give two hoots as to wat she does...lessee..
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post which beautifully displays feelings of Sid and Riddhima...
Today's episode was again a part of the lengthy track that has been going on since two months but the fresh menu was the burning of Sid's feelings...

His love has been tested time and again and now when he almost truly believed that a happily ever after awaits him,he sees an awkward situation before him set in Lonavala...
At the basketball court,his anger displayed lots of hurt emotions and I guess the basketball was a good way to take out the fury which Riddhima had given rise to..

I,personally feel that Riddhima did not do the right thing by going to Lonavala without informing Sid and then,as we saw in the precap,being pulled in an awkward situation which will again bring a new problem for these three people..

nikita_88 thumbnail
Fabulous Post Nitzy!!!

I loved it.

Sid and Riddhima today were two lost souls lost in their own confusion and debates within each other.
Today I remember the Ya Rabba sequence and today ice and chains both made sense Today Riddhima is no longer stuck between Armaan and Sid today she is stuck between her heart and her mind. Today she has heard something that she has wanted to hear unconsciously but when she heard it she was like it can't be true because if it was the matter would have never reached divorce and today it is ice that can numb the pain of the shakles that are binding her. She needs the ice so she can remove the shakles, painlessly.

Sid the anger is melting the ice temporarily because it is masking the actual pain, on the inside he is broken completely he is numb and confused he wants to trust her but he can't because she hasn't said anything to him nothing not even a nod of the head. Stella's words don't help, the situation in anyway shape or form! 😆

But today they were both in pain, if only they were around to feel each other's pain because they could have healed each other something SR know how to do well. This anger in Sid is going to break eventually like how he broke after Holi he will break but hopefully it is to reveal what he is feeling now the ice needs to melt he needs to feel but not anger or pain but happiness.