This song just popped in my head---

Akele Akele kahan ja rahe ho
Hume saath le lo jahan ja rahe ho....
Akele Akele...

😆

armaanfan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Daisy

Aaa jao...Armaan fan...I have the best seats up here..aur apna email id badalna mat bhoolo!

Theek hai...

Mera ID hai

[email protected]

Zahira thumbnail

Its only  ❤️ARMAAN AND JASSI❤️  from now on...Purab gaya purab main......

jprasad....if I'm not mistaken in one of your posts you had written that you did not want purab to come back. iF that is so then I am with you. That makes two of us.....😆. no more purab only A❤️ J

Make that 3!

xsonyxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zahira

Its only  ❤️ARMAAN AND JASSI❤️  from now on...Purab gaya purab main......

jprasad....if I'm not mistaken in one of your posts you had written that you did not want purab to come back. iF that is so then I am with you. That makes two of us.....😆. no more purab only A❤️ J

Make that 3!

make that 4!!! purab jo gaya, so gaya.. ab yahaan to sirf Armaan + Jassi hi hai! 😉

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: xsonyxo

make that 4!!! purab jo gaya, so gaya.. ab yahaan to sirf Armaan + Jassi hi hai! 😉

nope make it 5 and i'm sure there r a lot more out there.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daisy

Aaa jao...Armaan fan...I have the best seats up here..aur apna email id badalna mat bhoolo!

Daisy, i'm coming too.........just packing some things😆.........by the way do u need anything from earth. i'm sure heaven has everything u need.

Also make sure that my seat is next to u, remeber our deal over the PM😉

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

nope make it 5 and i'm sure there r a lot more out there.

carry on ladies....I'll keep the count😉
queenbee thumbnail
OMG!!! yeh kya .... "Due to astronomical disturbances and high-velocity cosmic winds, satellite transmission to Heaven has been temporarily disrupted!!" ??? ....... oh damn damn damn... yahan pe sab kuchh millions of years ke hisaab se hota hai so temporarily = approx. 0.5 million years ... oh no.. tab tak JJKN toh shaayad khatam ho jaayega😉 .. so i think u guys better hop on to the next rocket back to Earth ... otherwise I'm gonna be watching JJKN alone (arre bhai.. heaven mein ho, be virtuous not jealous😆)
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: queenbee

OMG!!! yeh kya .... "Due to astronomical disturbances and high-velocity cosmic winds, satellite transmission to Heaven has been temporarily disrupted!!" ??? ....... oh damn damn damn... yahan pe sab kuchh millions of years ke hisaab se hota hai so temporarily = approx. 0.5 million years ... oh no.. tab tak JJKN toh shaayad khatam ho jaayega😉 .. so i think u guys better hop on to the next rocket back to Earth ... otherwise I'm gonna be watching JJKN alone (arre bhai.. heaven mein ho, be virtuous not jealous😆)

sweetheart,hum to sab mil batne ki baaten kar rahen hain.....don't feel left out😉 We have a new ID too - mine is 'ardamn_damn damn@armaanheaven .com'😃 

jprasad thumbnail
wait a minute I need one toooo! let me think about it.... 🤓