India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

i think this will be a sweet episode

armaanfan Senior Member
armaanfan
armaanfan

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged

This is from the spanish version-- This is after armaan gets one....slap I mean Wink This could be a sweet episode to watch...
I hope they show some tender moments...

Armando comes out of Marios office and HE sees Patty and tells her the usual of her being late.Patty asks with a smile what happened to him. He answers something I did not get sorry. Marce comes in complaining about how armando and Daniel did not attend a dinner where they were the guests of honor because he was drunk.Paaty tells her that the real reason is that he got ina fight with Nicolas mora. Marce answers "Bettys boyfriend."Patty says "and mine." Bettys office armando comes in with the letter of the day. He ewscuses himself he did not know she was there . She answers that it is 9 she is always there at 9. He starts saying how sorry he is of what happened the day before taht he was jealous . She says that he spit out what was really bothering and that was that Nicolas used his car and money. He says is not true taht he was eally jealous.Betty tells him that she will give him a Terramoda report so he will know how they use they use the money. He says he does not want one. But BEtty says she will give him a report anway.HE gives her the letter and tells her to read it. She reads it she is moved( it said something really preety sorry I did not get it)She asked if that meant he will tell everyone what this letter said . He answered yes by after the meeting . Betty tells him that they have to agree in a story of what happened .She sta rts telling him and Marcela comes in she asks what happened to him and tells him not to tell taht a taxi driver robed him because she is not going to buy it. He tells her that he got in a fight with Nicolas MOra and she says why and he tels her that he saw Betty and he wanted her to come back to work and she and Nicolas did not want to so they got in to a fight. She gets really mad and she leaves. Armando asks if the story was similar , she answered yes but he skipped te slap. Betty says she is sorry , he answers that he deserved it.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thanks it sure will be a sweet episode
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
It might be the sweetest ever!!!!

Thanks for the appetizer, armaanfan Clap
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Smile   too bad we don't know what Armaando had written in the
letter..

But u know, I need a shoulder to cry on cuz I am still sad after
reading the Midday story about Purab...it is not Purab that
bothers me, it is what has happened to JJKN post Purab.   Cry
Cry
armaanfan Senior Member
armaanfan
armaanfan

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Its only  HeartARMAAN AND JASSIHeart  from now on...Purab gaya purab main......

jprasad....if I'm not mistaken in one of your posts you had written that you did not want purab to come back. iF that is so then I am with you. That makes two of us.....LOL. no more purab only AHeart J

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

me tooCry jprasad.

But thanks,I think I'll die of diabities Jassi Armaan love story diabities.....a death I'm looking forward tooBig smile.

Daisy has already gone to heaven but as queenbee said - 'damn!!! the mail ID doesn't work' so then I'll personally meet her and mil baith ke Armaan jassi ka damn-damn baatenge. er sorry.....dukh sukhBig smile

armaanfan Senior Member
armaanfan
armaanfan

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

me tooCry jprasad.

But thanks,I think I'll die of diabities Jassi Armaan love story diabities.....a death I'm looking forward tooBig smile.

Daisy has already gone to heaven but as queenbee said - 'damn!!! the mail ID doesn't work' so then I'll personally meet her and mil baith ke Armaan jassi ka damn-damn baatenge. er sorry.....dukh sukhBig smile

main bhi aa rahi hoon.....armaan ko thappar para to dard yahan hua...dil fail ho gaya....heaven ka rasta apne aap mil jayega ya direction nikaloon??

Edited by armaanfan - 04 February 2005 at 11:27am
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

me tooCryjprasad.

Daisy has already gone to heaven but as queenbee said - 'damn!!! the mail ID doesn't work' so then I'll personally meet her and mil baith ke Armaan jassi kadamn-damnbaatenge. er sorry.....dukh sukhBig smile

Sure Minnie, my friend...heaven is very beautiful..upar se Armaan Nandu ke fight ka bahut accha view mila! Wink

Go to top