Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Aabha's Footprint And Rice In Karans Pocket

raany786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HOW SHWEET - The ward people found Aabha's footprint paper and Rice (kicked by Aabha) at the Griha Parvesh ceremony (when she entered SB for the first time after marriage.) in Karan's pocket...at the hospital.  Aabha saw this and was crying hysterically.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She finally understood that Karan yours truly to her and that she is so much to play its role of fan
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was so touching. The depth of Karan's love for her is amazing. And I think seeing these two things on Karan's person made her realize just how deeply he loves her.

Karan is a gem...he's like an endangered species...Abha better take care of him, and let NO ONE get in her way.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

It was so touching. The depth of Karan's love for her is amazing. And I think seeing these two things on Karan's person made her realize just how deeply he loves her.

Karan is a gem...he's like an endangered species...Abha better take care of him, and let NO ONE get in her way.

Karan for sure is in a danger right now from all those species standing in the hallway anyways when they all come to know what he has done.  ๐Ÿคฃ

Now about the rice and the footprint he left the house in a hurry and stll took those precious items with him for the keepsake and to do that either ought to be put away or you are in love with your soul mate and he knew this all along๐Ÿ˜›

Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aahhhhhh how badly i wish..tht Magalsutr was also thr.....
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mireen19

aahhhhhh how badly i wish..tht Magalsutr was also thr.....

no need to waste your wishes dear mireen the couple already has the mangal-sutra ready to go and Abha knows where it is .  Mami ji get a lock box and quick because you are going to have one less piece of jewelery.๐Ÿ˜†