Well Balanced Concern

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey All,

welll from past 2days its more like familys reputation at stakeDead and geets like is nothing to be worried about Cryand that reallly irritated me a lot AngryDead.......

But todays episode was just  awesome ,. for the first time they showed Brijs concern for geet Clap and then he  said about familys reputation ,

How Dadaji was feeling guilty and took blame for himself was gud Embarrassed but why not  say sorry Angryand talk to geet in a decent way or atleast show her the evidence so that she would be convincedTongue and should look for dev to take her revenege or move ahead in life SmileEmbarrassed

Though i enjoyed when they again playedmy fav dilaoug in geet ,TEARS AND MIND by Maan WinkEmbarrassed........ awesome man and i loved the way geet wasnt giving up , but aaj na kal she has to know the truth so be it today else tomorrow would be toooo late AngryDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy-sumaiya--Mansi-Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well Balanced Concern" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Its gr8 that they're showing some concern for Geet...but I still dnt like the way they talk down to her....and since they have some evidence albeit circumstantial they should at least try and present it to her in a calm manner so that she'll be more receptive to listening to them instead of using bullying tactics which will only antagonize her more.....

Although Geet's loyalties are misplaced at the moment, I'm loving the way she's standing up to the men in her family....her inner lioness has woken and its really great to watch her holding her own...an I'm loving the fact that indirectly its Maan who is helping her in this struggle....it just goes to show that although they've only met twice, both times its Maan's words that have enabled her to stand up for herself.....

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i second ur words and yes they need to show evidence to geet instead of doing emotional attyachar on her

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.