Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's the most hilarious post.... i am still laughing ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

thanks for the amazing post....... ๐Ÿ˜Š
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

@set_raj:

Brilliant humour๐Ÿ‘................just super hillarious๐Ÿคฃ. Thanx Kanhaji, for your laughter dose, now i will b smiling n laughing for nxt 24 hrs๐Ÿ˜†

You mean Milte hain Break ke Baad..after 24 hours ka breakwa...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSo today dimwit  has become bijili kumari and completed investigations superfast distributing her jewels to vrindavan vasi and purabs I wonder Majnu after he comes out will go on a collection back sphere of all the jewels she has distributed.Anyways both of them have the habit of giving jewellery to the wrong people.At least Bijili kumari gives for some payment or other as Loverboy gives her only love and no money๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†He expects Kanha to take care of such things. Ur post is hilariousEdited by chalhov - 13 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSo today dimwit  has become bijili kumari and completed investigations superfast distributing her jewels to vrindavan vasi and purabs I wonder Majnu after he comes out will go on a collection back sphere of all the jewels she has distributed.Anyways both of them have the habit of giving jewellery to the wrong people.At least Bijili kumari gives for some payment or other as Loverboy gives her only love and no money๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†He expects Kanha to take care of such things. Ur post is hilarious

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I think one of the creatives must have go the attack (Dauda)..and wrote such fatafat super fast express episode...so many  thins happened in less thn 20 minutes...normally they leisure time..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
They both are have tons of jewellery in their house so keep on distributing to any champoo and champa chameli....She is Dimwit thats the reason she gave so expensive bangles to those stupid villagers.and again she gave diamond ear rings to cuties..she just asked the details and let him go..she shudhv taken some proof from him..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I think creatives were in hurry to end the serial yesterday..๐Ÿ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: n_sinha

it's the most hilarious post.... i am still laughing ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

thanks for the amazing post....... ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒYou are most welcome n_sinha..
It was indeed a super fast express episode...thing happened so fast in 20 minutes...๐Ÿ˜†
Lets see wat they will show today...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: lux123

so so hilarious๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†Thank you very much lux123..๐Ÿ˜Š
liveforever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA gud one !!!!