Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
GM, I am absolutely disgusted with Vandita....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bhavni88

hi guys just saw new promo....manav is ill...savita admits she was wrong and shrav is angry at archu....

shrav falls down the stairs....

Shrav will indirectly blame Archana for her fall . Baby will be Ok. Archu will go on a guilt trip....🤔
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys:

Today, Today, PR TOTALLY TOTALLY INSPIRED me. I had a show and awe moment.

I can now understand what all those people who got light-bulb moments like Archimedes and Aristotle felt when they unraveled a successful formula or principle.  Guys, watching PR felt like going to a self help convention by Tony Roberts. 

So here is this unbeliveable inspiration that I got today.

How to Play God with a Human's Touch  OR How to Think "Idiot" to Gain Success

Ok, First you find a bunch of simple-minded folks with an obvious or even latent "dimwit" gene (Sulo, Archu, Vandu, Varshu (OMG NOOOOO) , then find a past transgression (unknowing party to extra-maritial affair), association (bad luck getting photographed escaping a brothel while rescuing a damsel in distress )or incident (unwilling party to attempted rape) which is so obviously insignificant and use your persuasive and hypnotic abilities (RA, Ajit, Ashwin) to create a "FEAR FACTOR" situation (totally disproportionate to the act itself)  and derive personal success through the destruction of ordinary happy lives.  Wow, Eureka. 

Guys, i am going to go to work and try this formula/ strategy on my colleagues. You see I work with about 200 people. Probabilities are that at least 10% have the dimwit gene. Of those 10% I probably do not like at least  10% so I think I can find success by embroiling these poeple in Fear Factor situations and use the favours that they are going to grant me out of fear of disclosure of their insignificant workplace transgresion to climb up the pyramid of success. When I am successful I will write a self -help book and become a millionaire. then I will have followers who want to emulate my succesful strategy.

You think I won't have followers, well I will prove it to you. See Archu has been using the Shakkar strategy it has worked beyond hers and everyone else's expectations. it has influenced and touched so many people that today we saw her first follower Dam baba trying his pilot project on Ajit, the kamina jamaai. Guys, he was so nervous because you know he has yet to master the entire art of Shakkar so he was hesitatingly trying out the strategy in a place where no one else would know - THE MEN"S ROOM. 

I bow down to the creative Creatives of PR that have shown me this path to commerical and personal success. 👏  So guys as I said "Shock and Awe"  - Shocked at how ludicarous the CV's have made this beautiful show and in awe  of my own abilities to derive inspiration from their ludicarous plot and charachters.  Wah Wah Hope. Pat on back guys, pat on back😆😆

other interesting observations

• Manav was so influenced by the responsibility of doing Kanyadaan that he has gone straight from the newly wed camp to the Senior Citizen Camp. he was the only person standing with Dam baba and Manohar Baba today and was not just standing them he was involved in deep deep conversation.  Wow - Archu take the divorce babe and go home there is ABSOLUTELY NO prospect of "ahum ahum" here even after reunion.

• If you totally removed the kamina gene from Ashwin and Ajit, OMG those are too really well practiced lover boys. they know how to use technique, charm and an agressive passion in courting a girl . Mannu / Satish kuch toh sikho yaar in dono se.  😭 While Ashwin and Ajit are both loverboys they are in two different leagues. Ashwin is like the "Johnny Walker  Blue Lable brand" - foreign mal, exclusive and sophisticated while Ajit is like a desi daru brand - cude, cheap and home-brewed but still serves its intoxicating purpose.  Poor Ajit he is not lucky enough  like Ashwin. he has only been to HongKong not Amreeka.  Ashwin gets his cheap thrills from seducing intelligent girls (Urmi and Varshu) while Ajit gets his cheap thrills from bedding naive submissive desi virgins (Vandu and that dimwit friend of Archu- remember her??)  Dekha class ka mala hai, hai na?
  • The ping-pong tournament is back on and ladies and gentleman it is time to serve the "Archu" ball again. Tomorrow our dear Archu will leave and day after tomorrow she will be back. At this rate she is going to collect  frequent flyer miles or maybe frequent rickshaw miles.😆😆
well today was another wasted epi, at this rate, the PR team is going to have to pay us to come here and discuss this show, hai na guys?

Guys, read another article about Sushant today - his faint spells and doing stunts after being diagnosed with typhoid. OMG I am speechless - NO wait, I want to say something - OMG no it si confirmed. I am speechless - beyond words -  unable to express in words the total idiocy of this boy's actions.
😆

Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Hope! Absolutely superb!!!!

How can you and Kools write so well!!!!

Loved your post.

About Sushi- its sad, just so sad. I hope he takes his time, gets rest, and go back to ZNKD if he has the time only.

Really want to see him in ZNKD. PR is so boring and the only scene I have seen in a couple of months is Pavitra Bump.

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Superb Hope! Absolutely superb!!!!

How can you and Kools write so well!!!!

Loved your post.

About Sushi- its sad, just so sad. I hope he takes his time, gets rest, and go back to ZNKD if he has the time only.

Really want to see him in ZNKD. PR is so boring and the only scene I have seen in a couple of months is Pavitra Bump.

Thanks Nikki. PR is lucky to have this foru,. You write FF's, Kool writes commentary, So many of people do VM,s others haev ATs and hate clubs and some even do competitions like deewani, swyamvar, captions,etc. Seriously Nikki, if it we not for the forum members the momentum on PR would be long dead.

Our desperate attempts at entertaining ourselves keep us sane and engaged., hai na?

I am getting really worried about this dude. too bad all alrticles talk gossip about archu than giving update about his health which is the more important topic. OMG did not know that he was a bin ma ka baccha. NOw I am feeling really really bad. ofcourse he behaves so idioticly he has no guidance or counselling.
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome post, Hope!

Love the frequent rickshaw miles idea. 😆

I don't think Sushant knew that he had typhoid, I think that was diagnosed yesterday in the hospital.  I hope he follows the doctor's orders for bedrest, although its doubtful he'll do the whole three weeks. 

I've stopped watching PR and I don't think I'll be able to watch ZND this weekend either, because Sushant will be emotional and crying and I don't think I'll be able to watch that.  Apparently its a mother's day special and boys team dedicates one of the acts to Sushant's mother who passed away a few years ago (I had no idea about that, came as a real shocker to me), upon which he can't hold back the tears.  If I watch I'll probably start crying too, which is rare as the one and only time I've cried when watching something was the movie Taare Zameen Par.   I hope he recovers soon.

This episode of PR seems incredibly boring.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Sushant is a bin ma ka bachcha??? Shikes, I didn't know that!!! Oh my poor Sushi boy!!!

I thought his Mom and Dad lived in Delhi..!!!
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my gawd hope...are you hope????...like i said yesterday who the hell are you and what have u done with our hope 🤣 did u and kools have the same breakfast today?? what did you eat tell me i want to try it..my tummy is hurting from all this laughing..
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Awesome post, Hope!

</div>
<div>
Love the frequent rickshaw miles idea. 😆

I don't think Sushant knew that he had typhoid, I think that was diagnosed yesterday in the hospital. I hope he follows the doctor's orders for bedrest, although its doubtful he'll do the whole three weeks.

I've stopped watching PR and I don't think I'll be able to watch ZND this weekend either, because Sushant will be emotional and crying and I don't think I'll be able to watch that. Apparently its a mother's day special and boys team dedicates one of the acts to Sushant's mother who passed away a few years ago (I had no idea about that, came as a real shocker to me), upon which he can't hold back the tears. If I watch I'll probably start crying too, which is rare as the one and only time I've cried when watching something was the movie Taare Zameen Par.   I hope he recovers soon.

This episode of PR seems incredibly boring.

hey TB i even cried watching that movie, was the only one i ever cried while watching...i absolutely love that movie
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRnerd

oh my gawd hope...are you hope????...like i said yesterday who the hell are you and what have u done with our hope 🤣 did u and kools have the same breakfast today?? what did you eat tell me i want to try it..my tummy is hurting from all this laughing..

😆😆😆
😆