HOT LOVELY MOST FAVOURITE COUPLE(HUSSAIN-JUHI)PICS

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠWell here are some of my collections of her pics...hope you'll like them.......Some wet ones to starstart withπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’juhi & HUSSAIN r made for each other...........
i love Huju.........You are a Fantastic actor. One of the best on Tellywood these days. I completely adore your character of sumit in kumkum. You are really gorgeous!!!
I am a great big fan of yours! am a great fan of yours and I absolutely adored your character of Sumit in Kumkum.
I really miss you and your chemistry with Juhi.
Love 

hussain  N juhiLooks So very cute together ..
WE WANT su N KU Love Story 2 Continue ..
kusu b together ..
keep smilin 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😭😭😭😭😭😭
plz MUST WATCH AND COMMENT in every pic.....................................spa ki yaad main021
DANCEE DANCE MAIN HUMTUM KAIRN DHAMAL.........................................6789
JUHI-HUSSAIN  HOLI PICS.................................Rangoon main dono zeda aache lagtay   hain..............................1holiholi3holi2holi5