Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: naley4ever

wow sooo cool me big fan of all your FF  love the concept πŸ€—
me agree with haaki&Mahnaz to please start waiting for it is going to be fun girl ok with new look nice πŸ˜†
take care
naley 

Awww thanks Naley!!!

I've always lurved Geeta in this..But they didn't show her after Bhaskar's transformation into Bharti...So just thought of adding her...

I'll post the character sketch soon...
jassie_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya_01

Great Idea
Will love to read
But please
ArBi ki shaadi kara dena....

Take Care
Zoya

Awww thanks hunni for your comments...

Good news for all BBianzz...

The story will actually start with ArBi weddingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

AND

It will unfold from there...
jassie_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghazal_naz

good to know that you are changing his hairstyleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. plzzzz change his clothes as well because i never understod his clothesπŸ˜†

well do as FF and Do the FF in fourm couse i forgot to check on FF fourm....memory problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do it... wana read itπŸ˜‰

Haha for your info,i'm changing the entire OK...hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha i'm not well-versed in Bihari language so i'm not even going to attempt it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You want my FF to be posted here too???If this is ok wid the rest,i dun mind posting here....
jassie_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Tanu: (to herself) Jassie...πŸ€”.... who Jassie?? πŸ˜•Confused 

Wait wait... aint she the one..who writes mind blowing FFs??  

Herself: Yup.. yup.. thats the one..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww sweetu... how can anyone forget u ever...!! N wow.. u writing a new FF... awesome

n well well.. i soo like the premise... of Geeta being OKs wife... thats super exciting...πŸ˜›Tongue

btw.. just like zoya.. my request too.. plz plz.. .... do ensure .. an ArBi WEDDING.. plzzzzzzz 😳Embarrassed

Jaldi jaldi likho...... me supra excited to read...πŸ˜‰

Hahaha..Tanu,tum bhi na.....

Why i asked if i have been forgotten is that it's been quite some time since i've posted anything on BB forum....

Yes darling,the FF will start soon and it will only be posted on weekends....Hehehe your requests will definitely be fulfilled,not to worry!!!

There will be some modifications,well,apparently to OK's character for i dun like it one bit so he'll get a whole makeover....And i'm not having no Bihari language here!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jassie_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Ahh Jassie Darlin' i so like your idea of bringing in Geeta as Omkar's wife and you gonna modify his look..??!  😲 Man pls do that! I never got why he put eye liner...! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..and i hated his brown long hair..and those outfits...πŸ˜† So a suggestion, if Omkar is gonna go for a makeover why not consider the look he has now in Godh Bharai..?..I tell ya my mom is admiring him so much in that show..and she started watching it now one reason being because she finds Shakti so handsome in the show...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..But i kinda agree, he looks good there..but Omakar Yuckk!!..

I agree with the rest too, at least get ArBi married in this FF!! πŸ˜ƒ...That'll be excellent of us ArBi fanatics..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ.....

Looking forward to your FF! So meaning i think i would love to read it as a FF..πŸ˜‰..Something interesting with Geeta inside..and also if ArBi marries (which i hope happens)...Haii..more ArBi moments..😍

Vini-ji....Thanks a lot for your lovely comments!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haha i so agree..i have no idea what the eye liner is for....Tell me about it!!!

OMG...Send my regards to your mum...I just adore his look in Godh Bharai too...he's real handsome in it..i dun watch the show but the promos show his look and i'm like...Wow,he looks cool,poor chap had to be the reason for BB's ruin!!!

Hehe yep the request,as mentioned by all, will be first fulfilled since that will be the start of the FF..So glad tidings to all ArBi fanatics!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Cheers,
Jassie
jassie_17 thumbnail

Hi guyzzz...

Well i've not thought of the titles as of yet but if you have any suggestions,do let me know asap...Just post the preferable titles here;i'm hoping for a three-word title,like how my previous FFs have been like Tum Se Hi or the current Jab Lurve Hua...

Let me share the synopsis of the newly-thought FF
The story revolves around Armaan and Bharti after their married life.Bharti is all set to get married to Armaan,leaving Payal in a deeply shocked state for she found it way too fast.Onn the wedding day,while taking the saath pheres,Bharti stopped as she saw a familiar face in the form of Armaan's brother's wife--->>Geeta!!!Much as she wanted to storm right in front of her,Armaan pushed her mildly to proceed with the pheres and they get married.How Bharti confronts Geeta after her married life and the challenges and problems she faces because of her and KK forms the rest of the story.Some questions which may be in the minds of readers could possibly be:
-Will Armaan finally get to know about Bharti's real identity?
-Will he trust her after knowing the truth and will he be able to look into her eyes ever again with the love he had been harbouring for her?
-Will Bharti run away from from her problems as she always did or will she confront them with a fresh level of confidence?
-What Geeta has in store for Bharti??

And many more to come....

But there are some modifications...
-OK:will have the look as the protagonist in Godh Bharai(for those who are watching the show)
-No Bihari language!!!
-Armaan being quite close to his brother,OK..(No don-giri here,alrite!!)
-OK is a soft-hearted guy-character similar to Suri-ji of RNBDJ,trying to attain his love from Geeta who obviously is still thinking about Bhaskar...

Will post the character sketch soon about Geeta and Omkaar soon!!

Cheers,
Jassie
ghazal_naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jassie_17

Haha for your info,i'm changing the entire OK...hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha i'm not well-versed in Bihari language so i'm not even going to attempt it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You want my FF to be posted here too???If this is ok wid the rest,i dun mind posting here....

why would anyone else mindπŸ˜•.... it will be easyπŸ˜‰... do as u wantπŸ˜ƒ
ghazal_naz thumbnail
jassi yaar.... send it soon.. its sounding really good man
jassie_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghazal_naz

why would anyone else mindπŸ˜•.... it will be easyπŸ˜‰... do as u wantπŸ˜ƒ

Ok Ghazu..Have posted the first 4 parts for ya...Have a read!!
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
awesome synopsis Jassie!!!!!!post it soon!!!!!!!!