Kkusum
Kkusum

kkusum or circus?

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged

hi everyone,

good morning. to me it used to be a good show, when its start it, but not any more. i mean  this show is worse than a circus, cause in the circus ateast people knows that whats happening or so. but here in kkusum u don,t have a clue whats happing.shows/dramas r for enterain/fun. but not for stress. thing do happen in real life with people. but this show is just too much.they r dragging this over n over.

if u see. one person show up& the other min someone gets disapper. kkusum is the main crector in the show. the show name is kkusum right. but we don,t see thats happening  here.

she cant solve her prolems. but she is always ready to help others. i mean its ok in show that they r showing this.

but its rare in real life to get people like that.. well its just my 2 cents.welcome for al comments/ views from all of u..........................Wink

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
you are so right!!!....Kusum tries to help others but what she gets it back is just hate from ppl...i  mean come on give us a break ekta...Kusum is living in Abay's place now...and Abhay's dad (forgot the name)...he always use this dialouge whenever Abahay does something bad "Main Tumhe meri Jaydad se dhakhal karta hu"!!!!...and he made kusum Directore of the comapany...like Kapil or Lali chachu can't handle itDead...no one in the world do that....He handled over everthing to Kusum...Does it make sense????Confused....TALK REALTILY EKTA...DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE THE WAY UR MAKING THIS SHOW....
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
thanks girl..................Wink u r right
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged

ONE MORE THING :Big smile

If Abhay will not be responsible for all this then later on Abhay's Dad will accept him and will hand over everything to Abhay....it happend so many times so i belive him now whaever he said...DeadDead

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
LOL
lippy girl Groupbie
lippy girl
lippy girl

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Angryekta, you're killing us with your meaningless but addictive show.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
kkusum doesn't seem to be a aam ladki ki kahaani LOL
tell me the day sumthin like this happens to one of u
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

LOL i hate ekta and she is not aik aam larki kii kahani anymore she is just draging draging and draging the show whenever she thinks that people getting sick of her Censored serial she gives a twist or bring one good looking  guy/ girl in the show or make something up so we can watch it again thinking now whats gonna happen next ekta is bringing something new but hello everyone she is just making her big bucks and we are the one who is suffering by watching her stupid twists and sdhe is making fool out of us

one more thing what we can expect from her she is dating with Karan Johar (Gay) i mean she is still a kid she doesnt even know what she is getting in to it there is a big time twist in her life too.

Go to top